Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 03:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 91509 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1119

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:37:00 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 08:07:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

All I got to say is if you can't hold a smoke while lighting explosives .... You ain't a B-O-S-S!

H@shKraker

I once fried bacon in the nude, if that counts. Amazingly, my big 6cm wasn't splattered upon.

Ahh ... so you cooked bacon in "free willie" mode.  That too is a BOSS maneuver.

H@shKraker

To be Leroy "to be honest" Fodor, I was donning three-day old underwear at the onset of the bacon fry, but had to use them to wipe up free-range egg splatter on the counter for fear of Salmonella because I wanna live as healthy as possible. And to think others think that I'm so isolated. Well, if I'm so isolated, then how did I know that Salmonella is a proper noun? Think about it!

"Bullshit! Bullshit, I say! We've been back home for over a week and the coop still reeks of a rogue bitcoin mining farm operation."

https://eden.leawood.org/Default.asp?Build=PM.pmPermit.MainTab&SetKey=ESMPRMTR.PERMIT_ID=33408

Let's not forget that Sonny Vleisides doubled his electricity capacity at his BTC-House at the beginning of last year (2014). Rest assured that his utility bills are now in proper hands to someday be presented in front of a judge and jury to read. Same true of Jody's home, and Josh's former home and present BTC-House. Reason? Proofs of private bitcoin mining operations via equipment meant for BFL's customers, some of whoms still awaiting refunds. Yes, what we have here is a simple case of Christian Libertarians fucking monumental asshole heathens (and other Christian Libertarians) via the use of I'm On A New Track Now Lube sold OTC at BCT via BTC. You dig, FTC?

#AskLEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINSWITCH
Trade 300+ coins
No Login
No KYC
Get $5 on 1st order
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:19:16 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 01:30:34 AM by Gleb Gamow

"Bruno doesn't have a fuckin' clue that I moved to John Mutrux's house to raise chickens mine bitcoins raise chickens."

http://ims.jocogov.org/locationservices/?id=9324+W%2051ST%20ST

Check out Google Maps and you'll see that Turtle Creek runs behind her house. If you look really close, you'll see her skinny deepin' in it. That's why all the fish stink downstream.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:21:27 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 04:11:12 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nasser-ghoseiri/a/419/940

Senior IT Consultant (C++)
LotSys
September 2011 – October 2012 (1 year 2 months)
Modified and Created new modules to be used within their middle-ware. Designed and debugged FDJ Terminals. Extensive use of BOOST::MPL and BOOST::FUSION and BOOST::STATECHARTS.

Technologies used: C++ (Linux). Cxx, BOOST Library, Linux Kernel Custom Compilation
Management Methodology: AGILE SCRUM
Coding Methodology: Test-Driven-Development
Source-Code Control: IBM Synergy

https://www.linkedin.com/company/lotsys

LotSys, a technological subsidiary of La Française des Jeux, designs and develops software and provide services for all gaming and lottery operators, offering the highest level of security.

LotSys has a long withstanding experience in providing customized solutions for the international gaming market. LotSys staff has been involved in the design and rollout of three generations of on-line terminals and two generations of instant ticket terminals over the past ten years. The evolution of technology has always been followed up in a continuous and reliable manner.

Our team is structured to assist and advise our customers at each step of their projects (case studies, Architecture Studies, conception & design, system integration and maintenances services). LotSys is used to dealing with lottery operators, as well as with other lottery providers. Our company has the understanding and knowledge of the lotteries' needs and constraints and is therefore able to provide them with the appropriate level of services.

With its dedicated team of experts on hardware and system issues, LotSys has the complete control of its software, including operating system and drivers. This brings the flexibility and security required by lotteries to our products.

Must be nice to get a Get of Jail Free Card after fuckin' the elderly out of over $20M USD via a lottery fraud to only get back into teaming up with a dude to continue the practice. The entire Vleisides clan must be pieces of shit, for they're all into Sonny's affairs one way or another.

LotSys Web pages saved in 2006 prior to Sonny going to Italy then getting arrested; LotSys pages once again being saved after Sonny Vleisides is released from prison: http://web.archive.org/web/20080708183234/http://www.lotsys.com/

What are the odds?

http://web.archive.org/web/20051028212909/http://www.lotsys.com/

Euro Millions,

LotSys has implemented the Euro Millions Transfer Hub application software which purpose is to interconnect the Swiss lotteries to the Euro Millions Draw Administration System. This system has entered into operation on October 8th, 2004 for the first Euro Millions draw involving new European countries including Switzerland.

Self Service Solution in France,

LotSys software for self service terminal is now operating in France.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:40:53 AM

LotSys Web pages saved in 2006 prior to Sonny going to Italy then getting arrested; LotSys pages once again being saved after Sonny Vleisides is released from prison: http://web.archive.org/web/20080708183234/http://www.lotsys.com/

What are the odd?

Euro Millions,

LotSys has implemented the Euro Millions Transfer Hub application software which purpose is to interconnect the Swiss lotteries to the Euro Millions Draw Administration System. This system has entered into operation on October 8th, 2004 for the first Euro Millions draw involving new European countries including Switzerland.

Quiet intredasting... not just a naive engineer who had the misfortune to join a rotten company?  Tongue

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:13:24 AM

What are the odds?

Euro Millions,

Quiet intredasting... not just a naive engineer who had the misfortune to join a rotten company?  Tongue

It's Nasser's dad that's in the ASIC field. Nasser's only claim to fame prior to Bitcoin was creating a device that plays elevator music. You think this fucker's goin' get his hands dirty? I don't think so.

We know Goddamn well that Sonny, Jeff, Josh, Jody and John got their sweet backdoor deals, so don't think for a moment that Nasser, one of BFL's original founders, didn't get his sweet deals as well for having his name attached to the company.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:59:00 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 06:49:51 AM by Gleb Gamow

Evolution of the Drake Doll:

"I, Darla Jo Drake, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..."

"I am the Moon Goddess of Kansas."

"Fuck you, I got mine! Now, when is Kenye West coming back to town?"
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:54:32 AM

"Slow your ass down before we get a ticket! We're only delivering BFL miners ordered over a year ago. Their customers fully understand the meaning of "It's ready when it's ready!""
h@shKraker

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:10:22 AM

Can't you just give it to me in ... wait for it ... wait for it ... TWO F-ING WEEKS?!?!?!

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1126

Clueless!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:35:53 AM

Can't you just give it to me in ... wait for it ... wait for it ... TWO F-ING WEEKS?!?!?!

H@shKraker

time machine to BFL with me back in the day ...newbie of knowing about Bitcoin for 3 whole DAYS!

1st unit ordered Jally 5gh? was informed not 'in 2 more weeks' would have it by the end of the MONTH
 I KID YOU NOT that was what customer service said on APRIL 11TH 2013 on my 1st order!

I think in MAY 2013 it changed to '2 more weeks' (tm BFL)

I was such a trusting 'newbie' i miss my newbie youth.......

So it is now what 2 years and 2 months AND STILL NO ONE IS IN JAIL!!!!!!

(also lost what little protection I had in consumer protection laws in the USA as a result of all this..live an learn I guess) Smiley

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:08:22 AM

H@shKraker

time machine to BFL with me back in the day ...newbie of knowing about Bitcoin for 3 whole DAYS!

1st unit ordered Jally 5gh? was informed not 'in 2 more weeks' would have it by the end of the MONTH
 I KID YOU NOT that was what customer service said on APRIL 11TH 2013 on my 1st order!

(also lost what little protection I had in consumer protection laws in the USA as a result of all this..live an learn I guess) Smiley

I guess that makes you a fuckin' liar because Josh declare that BFL NEVER used that in-two-weeks clause with the exception pertaining to awaiting FCC approval approximately two weeks ago.  Roll Eyes
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1126

Clueless!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:55:55 AM

H@shKraker

I guess that makes you a fuckin' liar because Josh declare that BFL NEVER used that in-two-weeks clause with the exception pertaining to awaiting FCC approval approximately two weeks ago.  Roll Eyes

you are correct sir ..it was a nice lady from sales at BFL and she did not say 'in 2 weeks" she said by the end of the month..ie i bought it on april 12th 2013 so they had FOUR WHOLE DAYS OF SLACK Smiley

I FINALLY got the Jally on Oct 31st 2013 (still being a kool aid drinker i converted all the 65mm asic stuff to monarch(s) so be/c of that got full refund 1 year and 20 days later from
this at the time kool aid drinking mistake)

I did not CONVERT THE JALLY because they would only take it as their 'cloud mining' and I was NOT gonna apply it to another monarch.
etc sold it on ebay for like 1/2 the price I paid for it..got the rest back just before FTC
shut down the refunds

but again you are correct...no "IN TWO WEEKS" was mentioned at least on my original newbie order Smiley it was more like 18 days lol Smiley

(I was such a cute crypto newbie all full with kool aid) Smiley

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:11:03 PM

H@shKraker

I guess that makes you a fuckin' liar because Josh declare that BFL NEVER used that in-two-weeks clause with the exception pertaining to awaiting FCC approval approximately two weeks ago.  Roll Eyes

you are correct sir ..it was a nice lady from sales at BFL and she did not say 'in 2 weeks" she said by the end of the month..ie i bought it on april 12th 2013 so they had FOUR WHOLE DAYS OF SLACK Smiley

I FINALLY got the Jally on Oct 31st 2013 (still being a kool aid drinker i converted all the 65mm asic stuff to monarch(s) so be/c of that got full refund 1 year and 20 days later from
this at the time kool aid drinking mistake)

I did not CONVERT THE JALLY because they would only take it as their 'cloud mining' and I was NOT gonna apply it to another monarch.
etc sold it on ebay for like 1/2 the price I paid for it..got the rest back just before FTC
shut down the refunds

but again you are correct...no "IN TWO WEEKS" was mentioned at least on my original newbie order Smiley it was more like 18 days lol Smiley

(I was such a cute crypto newbie all full with kool aid) Smiley

Once again I ask, how is it possible that this thread's posts don't get indexed by the search engines for sometimes up to 48 hours when another thread's posts in this very same section get indexed virtually immediately, in this case by a newbie no less: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065373.msg11886992#msg11886992

The post I'm quoting above penned near-24-hours ago has yet to be indexed. If it were deleted for any reason since its penning till now, there wouldn't even be a cache version available.
h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:57:53 PM

Man ... check this shit out.  I just had to explain to someone how a 3 amp poser supply should not be use to service a 5 amp current demand.  ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:04:01 PM

Interesting.... Wonder what this could be about.....

"Bitcoin Mining Machine Customer Experience Survey
From SurveyBitcoin@icfsurveysupport.com
Details

Greetings,
ICF International is conducting an online survey on behalf of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), a federal agency that periodically conducts surveys of customers who have purchased various types of products and services. The goal of this survey is to better understand the experiences of customers when purchasing bitcoin mining machines. As one of a selected group of bitcoin mining machine purchasers, we would like you to participate in this short survey.
The survey is located at   http://surveybitcoin.com/15641658A   and should take approximately 5 minutes of your time.
You can access the survey from any computer that has Internet access by clicking on the above Internet address or by copying the Internet address into your browser. The web address above includes a password that will enable you to exit the survey and re-enter at a later time. It will also protect any data you have entered if you experience any computer disruptions.
Your participation is voluntary and your individual responses will be kept confidential. No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses in any reports of the data.
Please complete this survey no later than August 2, 2015. If you have any questions about the survey administration or are having problems accessing the survey, please contact the ICF help desk at SurveyBitcoin@icfsurveysupport.com.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Michael Long
Project Director
ICF International"

Interesting Indeed!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1017

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:37:21 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 05:04:49 PM by Xian01

Interesting.... Wonder what this could be about...
Interesting indeed. Entered all the vendors I purchased gear from, and it was only asking me about my experience with Butterfly Labs Wink

On a related note, I wonder what that joke of a human-being, Josh Zerlan, is up to these days...
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:09:12 PM

Interesting.... Wonder what this could be about...
Interesting indeed. Entered all the vendors I purchased gear from, and it was only asking me about my experience with Butterfly Labs Wink

On a related note, I wonder what that joke of a human-being, Josh Zerlan, is up to these days...

My guess he's conducting surveys and amassing IP addresses. BTW, the survey site offers me up a blank page.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:31:19 PM

Very weird solicitation for a survey. Do not trust.

Might want to post the email headers as well, although that might not reveal much.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:41:09 AM

I'm curious as to who's suckin' whose dick.

Very weird solicitation for a survey. Do not trust.

Might want to post the email headers as well, although that might not reveal much.

Garza and all the other PnD scammers sure have done a number on the industry. I wonder how long it will take for them to realize they are destroying Crypto...

The last time I presented this issue, the concern was addressed via the size of the thread and what section it's in as to why Google, et al., doesn't crawl/index certain posts/threads on this forum, and has nothing to do with adjusting the no-follow attributes in the backend of this forum.

Well, with the proof positive presented above, you can now toss that fuckin' logic out the window.

Here are the stats:

GAW thread:
  • Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion
  • 2,063 Pages
  • 41,241 Posts
  • Read 1,241,267 times
  • The 41,241st post was index exactly 4 minutes and 24 seconds after being posted

BFL thread:
  • Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion
  • 36 Pages
  • 719 Posts
  • Read 35,059 times
  • ~11 hours later, BFL's 719th post has yet to be indexed

Proof of the 4:24 timeframe mentioned above.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:37:37 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 11:51:30 PM by leeroyjenkins

I must admit that's pretty odd, too. Maybe the google bots don't like the word "fucked" anymore? How about I change it to "screwed"?

Edit:

I sure hope the FTC don't disappoint us with a response to BFL too long from now...

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:08:23 PM

Well, it only took 19+ hours for Google to index the last post on this thread (above) while the GAW's mega-thread posts get indexed in under 5 minutes on average.

I'll refrain from bastardizing one of Jimmy Rodgers' songs vis-à-vis had sonnbody's somthin' sweeter than wine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.