Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HZCHRONOS] Horizon HZ Asset - 1434 Colored Coins - Crypto Service Asset  (Read 5867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:21:21 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:41:47 PM by CryptoClub

SALE HAS ENDED!

Instructions for redeeming/using HZchronos are here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610748235805154/

HZchronos News: At precisely 12am April 28th the sale was ended as promised. 1583 HZchronos were sold raising a total of 5,065,600 HZ. Feel free to submit promotions for review at the link above. First come, first served, and 30 days gets the most bonuses: Including logo placement in the top banner for the Crypto Currency Collectors Club!  
Update: 1 HZchronos now equals 1 day / 24 Hours! (The community agreed and time/value has been increased 24 times!)

ASSET NAME: HZCHRONOS
ASSET ID: 14434264033002297623
ASSET ISSUER: NHZ-MBV2-AUUP-J8FN-78LUC
Total colored coins issued: 17520
3200 HZ per unit

Countdown Clock Till Sale Ends: Anything Unsold Will Be Sent To Burn Address / Destroyed

Here is the short version for those that just want the basics:

This is an asset for traders, investors, and those seeking to actually use HZchronos for crypto currency promotions and advertisements. No promotions will be scheduled or start for the first initial two weeks after the launch - starting now -- HZchronos is purchased with Horizon HZ, and you can purchase Horizon on both Poloniex and Bittrex. To purchase HZchronos you must use the Horizon decentralized exchange, and the HZ purchased from either Poloniex or Bittrex. The official website has the download links for the wallets and also contains eight tutorial videos explaining how to use all the key elements of Horizon, so feel free to watch those if you are new to decentralized exchanges, or Horizon in particular.

https://horizonplatform.io

Here is an intro video for HZCHRONOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7yDgfi6nc

Website for HZchronos:

http://www.hzchronos.com/

Here is the long version for those that want all the details:

HZchronos is a service asset based on units of time (1 unit = 1 hour of promotions), they are purchased on the Horizon decentralized exchange. The purpose of HZchronos is to be a trade asset that is backed with real world use, as they can be traded in for advertising time and promotions in the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club on Facebook, with additional incentives depending on how much time is reserved. They must be used in 24 hour blocks, or 24 chronos at a time minimum, and scheduling is done on a first come first serve basis. Nothing offensive or illegal is allowed, no scams, and it must have some connection to crypto currency. Advertisements & Promotions will be pinned to the top of the club forum for as long as scheduled. There are no refunds, and buyer agrees to to accept the risk for any unlikely reasons that this asset could fail in the future.

Why should you be interested in HZchronos? First of all, for specualtive reasons this asset is designed for trading. Extremely rare with only 17500 units total. All of them will be put up for trade and none held in reserve. If they sell out then traders can determine the price as they see fit. As units are turned in for promotions, they are removed from the market into a “burn” account, and the supply will effectively be reduced over time as they are used. The Cryptocurrency Collectors Club is one of the best groups for cryptos out there, with many active developers and traders, so this is a very valuable group to connect to.

Update: While I prefer to make this as long term as possible, I also want to balance it out with those that want quick profits. I have talked to the community and the consensus seems to be that any unsold colored coins after two weeks will be sent to the burn address. This way the traders control the supply entirely, regardless if 10% sells, 50%, or 100% - the caveat to this would be if for example 50% of the tokens sell, that is less funding and I would lower the long term commitment to the project exactly proportionally, but I will leave way more than enough time for these to be used.

100% of the tokens sell, 2.5 years redeemable
50% of them sell, 1.25 years redeemable ... and so on, so this way the length of the commitment to the project is determined by the demand, as well as the starting marketcap. Thanks!

On April 27th, Midnight Central Standard Time, I will remove any unsold tokens and send to the "burn" address, and then promotions and scheduling will start, and the overall time frame for the project will be determined based on the results of the sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:44:13 AM

Update: sale has begun and some buys are starting up. There will be a two week period before promotions and scheduling starts and then promotions will begin. This is 100% legit here. I will keep this thread updated at that time and also link the promotions in this thread as examples of service being delivered, and depending on the time scheduled, promotions will be on Google Plus and Twitter, as well as Facebook. (1.2 million views on my Google Plus Crypto account)

Here are the tutorial videos for Horizon:

https://horizonplatform.io/category/horizon-tutorials/

zee11224

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Authentic Individual

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:06:20 AM

Another Great Invention Ever

Great Job Man Smiley

This is my

NHZ-7ANN-LUFR-CCZU-6K44J

Idk how to use it
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:15:17 AM

Another Great Invention Ever

Great Job Man Smiley

This is my

NHZ-7ANN-LUFR-CCZU-6K44J

Idk how to use it

Check the tutorial videos in the post right above you and make sure you know how to use the exchange first. Also, very important, *always* send small test transactions when you are learning a new system. If you know how to use NXT, this works the same, although the wallet is unique so there are some small differences.

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:16:28 AM

This video explains how to set up a new Horizon Account:

https://horizonplatform.io/how-to-setup-a-new-horizon-account/

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:36:42 AM

I've 45 so far lol didn't quite have enough for 48 But I'll be sure to top it off before it's over  Cool

cheers man

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:49:18 AM

I've 45 so far lol didn't quite have enough for 48 But I'll be sure to top it off before it's over  Cool

cheers man

Thanks! I am a miner and a trader myself, so I will do everything possible to make this profitable for traders. "Decreasing Supply" Additionally, everything sponsored using HZchronos would tag back to HZchronos.  Smiley

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:54:42 AM

cheers man

Thanks! I am a miner and a trader myself, so I will do everything possible to make this profitable for traders. "Decreasing Supply" Additionally, everything sponsored using HZchronos would tag back to HZchronos.  Smiley

I'm more interested in using them for the advertising appeal, could be worth a lot more than just trading Wink

WAVES
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:59:40 AM

cheers man

I'm more interested in using them for the advertising appeal, could be worth a lot more than just trading Wink

Definitely Wink

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:39:07 PM

Update: While I prefer to make this as long term as possible, I also want to balance it out with those that want quick profits. I have talked to the community and the consensus seems to be that any unsold colored coins after two weeks will be sent to the burn address. This way the traders control the supply entirely, regardless if 10% sells, 50%, or 100% - the caveat to this would be if for example 50% of the tokens sell, that is less funding and I would lower the long term commitment to the project exactly proportionally, but I will leave way more than enough time for these to be used.

100% of the tokens sell, 2.5 years redeemable
50% of them sell, 1.25 years redeemable ... and so on, so this way the length of the commitment to the project is determined by the demand, as well as the starting marketcap. Thanks!

On April 27th, Midnight Central Standard Time, I will remove any unsold tokens and send to the "burn" address, and then promotions and scheduling will start, and the overall time frame for the project will be determined based on the results of the sale.

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:41:26 AM

So what is the USD market cap of the ICO?
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:01:01 AM

So what is the USD market cap of the ICO?

If everything sells out less than 12k currently. 50%, 6k, and so on... Turbulent times with Bitcoin of course.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:00:35 PM

Looking forward to see how this goes. Are there any other exchanges where Horizon assets are traded or only on the Horizon decentralised exchange?

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:24:24 PM

Looking forward to see how this goes. Are there any other exchanges where Horizon assets are traded or only on the Horizon decentralised exchange?

Right now HZ is a bit too small for that, but potentially Horizon assets could be traded on regular exchanges in the future. Currently Poloniex or Bittrex are the options for buying HZ directly, although HZxchange is also starting up now with initial testing, and that allows Bitcoin and other crypto trading directly from the Horizon Decentralized Exchange. (Very early stages of that now, but over time that might make it easier to get Horizon by simply using Bitcoin on the HZxchange)

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:41:25 PM

Bought 168: a week's worth. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:15:59 AM

Why does this have so few replies so far? This seems really cool!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:42:16 PM

I don't know I think it's an awesome idea, I've been sharing it around trying to get other communities to look at it... cryptos helping cryptos.

the only issue 1 person brought up is they didn't like having to buy/support another coin to advertise their own coin... and to them I just said good cryptos should help other good cryptos lol it's not like 99% of other cryptos are even competition against HZ. I'm sure theres a few coins out there that could be considered direct competition for HZ's platform... but others like GAIA or SQL etc etc are completely different coins/concepts/goals so shouldn't have a problem with it.

WAVES
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:11:15 PM

I don't know I think it's an awesome idea, I've been sharing it around trying to get other communities to look at it... cryptos helping cryptos.

the only issue 1 person brought up is they didn't like having to buy/support another coin to advertise their own coin... and to them I just said good cryptos should help other good cryptos lol it's not like 99% of other cryptos are even competition against HZ. I'm sure theres a few coins out there that could be considered direct competition for HZ's platform... but others like GAIA or SQL etc etc are completely different coins/concepts/goals so shouldn't have a problem with it.

Horizon already has HZxchange which allows the trading of different cryptos on Horizon. As a decentralized exchange, Horizon is about how it can be used, not just the price and speculation of HZ alone. For example. I personally own and trade a variety of cryptos and have no problems with the competition whatsoever. On HZxchange, NXT, LTC, BTC, DASH and BTS can be traded. Perhaps many more cryptos will be added in the future? That only makes those cryptos more valuable, not less, and Horizon has thousands of nodes and is valuable in and of itself.

How much HZchronos sells will determine the supply and marketcap, but one thing is certain, the marketcap will be extremely low and the supply *extremely* rare. Once promotions begin the only way to buy HZchronos will be from other traders. April 27th midnight CST is the end of the sale, and many cryptos will come and go over time, while Horizon will remain and HZchronos will remain. No matter how little sells I will honor HZchronos at least until the distribution period of Horizon is complete, around the end of the year or longer, and up to a maximum of 2.5 years. Few options in cryptos have anything close to a stable value with the potential to increase for that time frame.

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

I had a vote with the community in advance and asked if they wanted this thread to be moderated or unmoderated, moderated won by a landslide. Although I actually wanted it unmoderated as I thought that might make it more active, and of course there is the notion that all moderated threads are scams. Still, this is not a scam, and I have no intention of moderating this thread whatsoever.

wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

Great job... I love seeing people do more with colored coins and assets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: