Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 09:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56803 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

Would you like to increase your interest rate since the present rate is pretty low at the moment (comparing it with your competitor sites).

I would surely like to try out your site thereafter.

Moreover please translate the section where you have enlisted the blogs. All the headings are still in Chinese.
With mining difficulty going up I am pretty sure they will be more inclined to cut the interest rate then increase it.  The wallet interest rate at 6% may not seem like a lot but it's a bonus while your coins sit idle, where their financing is a great option for higher legitimate rewards. The only legitimate wallet I know with a higher rate than 6% is BW.com at 7.52%.

What exactly are you comparing it to?

Probably to HalleyBTC at 17% and Hashnest Pacmic at 12% (this is the figure I ve read on their thread).

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:54:14 PM

Would you like to increase your interest rate since the present rate is pretty low at the moment (comparing it with your competitor sites).

I would surely like to try out your site thereafter.

Moreover please translate the section where you have enlisted the blogs. All the headings are still in Chinese.
With mining difficulty going up I am pretty sure they will be more inclined to cut the interest rate then increase it.  The wallet interest rate at 6% may not seem like a lot but it's a bonus while your coins sit idle, where their financing is a great option for higher legitimate rewards. The only legitimate wallet I know with a higher rate than 6% is BW.com at 7.52%.

What exactly are you comparing it to?

Probably to HalleyBTC at 17% and Hashnest Pacmic at 12% (this is the figure I ve read on their thread).
If those are the two then we have HalleyBTC (they claim $14c/kWH which is terrible and paying out 17% isn't sustainable) which is everything but a confirmed ponzi at this point, and PACMiC which is locked in for a term and needs to be compared to the Haobtc financing option which returns 14% in those same 4 months it takes for PACMiC contract.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

Do either of those companies have a thread that is months long with extensive photos documenting their facilities and operations?

I like my coin to be somewhere I can trust.  Yes, I know the "t" word is dangerous in this environment, but HaoBTC has to be one of the most forthcoming companies out there that offer an interest earning wallet.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:23:54 AM

Do either of those companies have a thread that is months long with extensive photos documenting their facilities and operations?

I like my coin to be somewhere I can trust.  Yes, I know the "t" word is dangerous in this environment, but HaoBTC has to be one of the most forthcoming companies out there that offer an interest earning wallet.

HalleyBTC is a scam site, do not listen to goats promoting them.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:40:11 AM

These are risky, I rather put my btc in lending at poloniex that I can withdraw anytime and earn every 30 seconds.
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:48:54 AM

These are risky, I rather put my btc in lending at poloniex that I can withdraw anytime and earn every 30 seconds.
As if storing bitcoin on an exchange isn't risky? What's so risk about this versus a loan?  At least here you have a sense of what is backing the interest they pay out, and it more than makes sense, and is very reasonable.

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:51:54 AM

As if storing bitcoin on an exchange isn't risky? What's so risk about this versus a loan?  At least here you have a sense of what is backing the interest they pay out, and it more than makes sense, and is very reasonable.

Anyways you have to handle with the risks..
Your right guys but ive used the Service for quit long Time and had over 2 BTC on it. Definattly thoose guys take the Coins and work with it Wink Thats why they can buy u that great affort.
Really prechiate that. Otherwise pacmic on hashnest should be Out. The Price dropes of the market price is hilarious and really not good for your Profits Sad

regards
lama-hunter
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:56:49 AM

How do you earn from Poloniex, without doing trades?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:31:54 AM

They have a lending option much like BitFinex, but I believe you have to give forms of ID and such in order to use it, although I could be mistaken.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:02:48 AM

They have a lending option much like BitFinex, but I believe you have to give forms of ID and such in order to use it, although I could be mistaken.

Ahhh, you're right! I forgot about that. I used bitfinex's but not Polo's. When I looked at first there were like no borrowers... how often are balances updated there? With bfx it's every day or when an option is closed.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:01:42 AM

What re getting from this Polo option compared to HaoBTC?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

IDK, I haven't used it.  I logged in a few times to take a look, but it seemed pretty confusing from a first glance and I never took the time to learn it.  You should be able to login and take a look at the rates though I would think.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:35:38 PM

IDK, I haven't used it.  I logged in a few times to take a look, but it seemed pretty confusing from a first glance and I never took the time to learn it.  You should be able to login and take a look at the rates though I would think.

There appear to be few takers, if any. It doesn't show the total # of active contracts out, but there's tons of people on the offer side and none on the request one, which seems to me that there's very little activity.

wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:42:26 PM

There appear to be few takers, if any. It doesn't show the total # of active contracts out, but there's tons of people on the offer side and none on the request one, which seems to me that there's very little activity.
Not sure why ya'll are discussing Poloniex stuff in the Haobtc thread.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:58:52 PM

Not sure why ya'll are discussing Poloniex stuff in the Haobtc thread.

They're wanting to compare HaoBTC to Polo. Someone thinks Polo is better because its interest is "higher." Looking at the site proves otherwise (that HaoBTC is better). The entire conversation is entirely related to HaoBTC.

usenet

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:30:11 PM

Eric, I hope that this change does not apply Finance and withdrawals?

It looks like that HaoBTC begins to defend against hot money. Focuses on predictability in financing current activities such buying new miners.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:11:20 AM

Eric, I hope that this change does not apply Finance and withdrawals?

It looks like that HaoBTC begins to defend against hot money. Focuses on predictability in financing current activities such buying new miners.

No it doesn't.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 09:20:09 AM

Eric

Are there any limitations, security checks and security risk in terms of withdrawals?

I know BW.com (Your competitor) has a manual e-mail verification that confirms your withdrawal address before the coins are released. I've also read elsewhere that Magnr.com denied a users' withdrawal (although the complainant's claims cannot be verified)

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

Eric

Are there any limitations, security checks and security risk in terms of withdrawals?

I know BW.com (Your competitor) has a manual e-mail verification that confirms your withdrawal address before the coins are released. I've also read elsewhere that Magnr.com denied a users' withdrawal (although the complainant's claims cannot be verified)

BTC withdrawal is processed automatically, so anyone who has gained access to your
1. Username (your email or phone number you registered with ) and password
2. Six-digit pin
3. 2FA device (if you have activated 2FA )
CAN empty your HaoBTC account.
It would be my advice that these three - if you have the habit of writing your logins down, either on a notepad or on the software equivalent, are kept safely and in separate places.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 05:29:09 PM

Still, halleybtc offers the same service at significantly higher interest rate. Even Hashnest Pacmic pays higher APR then this.

@crazyivan

The people behind HalleyBTC is the same behind Zeushash which ran away with investor funds. I will stay away from HalleyBTC.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: