Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40  (Read 30938 times)
Slushpuppy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:49:06 AM

This just gives me a sinking feeling in my gut. I am so glad I am bad at convincing rich friends to invest in things.  I wanted to give pirate money!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:56:25 AM

I really want this, on this page......

Well, it looks like I can no longer simply sit here and do nothing. Pirate seems to think he is above the law.

Well, you've had enough time to respond, so I will begin laying things out.

Since you have officially STOLEN my Bitcoin Savings & Trust Account as well as balance by closing it, being 4 days ago now, I think it's high time to get this party started.

Tomorrow, I will have the opportunity the meet with a Notary to have an affidavit signed.

McKinney Police Department require this done, as I am out of country and presented to them on behalf of myself, by my own local Police Department before anything can proceed.

As I see that you could care less to communicate in regards to this further, would it be fair to say that I instead make **** the primary contact on the paperwork ?

As I have said previously, you COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS.
You are the man, you have the power...right ?

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience, as to how I should proceed.
Allan

Ready when you are tough guy.

Make sure you know what you're doing.

Enjoy,

-pirate

Is this the reply you want to see in public ? or would you perhaps like to add anything else ?

I couldn't care less what you waste your time on.

Post away.

-pirate

Well, you obviously care, otherwise you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit, closed down my account and stole my balance in the process ?

DID I SCREW YOU OVER ? or does it seem that you are just not a man of your word ?

Come to think of it (since you probably won't reply to this anyways) why are you being such a coward and taking cheep shots at me, like YOU ARE THE MAN WITH ALL THE

POWER on IRC ? ....... yet you don't seem to be capable of saying SHIT, even if your mouth was full of it, when you come onto the forum.

How about you justify why you are a compulsive liar, from what I can tell...... ?

Am I really causing you THAT much external pressure for you ?

Pay me what is owed and this all goes away, just like it would have IF YOU KEPT YOUR WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Dead Man's Switch ? PM BOTS/Not really me online ? You will get it Monday ? Trendon Shavers is a DBA ?

How much more crap do you honestly expect me to listen to ?

You might want to go ahead and inform me if this is going to actually get taken care of or not.
At this point, you have nothing left to lose, right ?
Allan

I made it very clear in my post on the closing as to why you didn't get paid on Monday. You somehow think you're special just like the many other times you threw your fits that got you banned in the past.

It takes a lot to piss me off and your reckless comments and threats just put me over the limit. So not only did "You" cause this yourself, you'll end up paying for it

in the end.

First off, let's be clear, in case your memory is a bit FUZZY...as mine is not.

1) YOU banned me from GPUMAX for a week for telling gigavps that his nose was too far up your ass. I told you I wanted to mine, you said not to start shit, I agreed. I still don't like him.

2) YOU wrote a PM to me telling me WHEN I WOULD BE PAID BEFORE YOU CLOSED UP YOUR ENTIRE OPERATION. You have also denied me access to the site. 4 days past and this is nothing more than THEFT.

3) I am not threatening you. I am simply stating what I must do to protect my interests. If seeing you charged in a Criminal Offense happens, by all means - I DID NOT STEAL FROM YOU.

4) I repeatedly asked you NOT to bring it to this, but for some reason, your 29 year old testosterone told you otherwise.

I expect 100% including INTEREST OF THE BITCOINS you are holding hostage of mine, for simply speaking THE TRUTH.

If I am not satisfied, I will see you prosecuted to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW for more offences than you don't even realize you are committing.

SEND MY FUCKING BITCOINS.

Like I told you when you first threatened to "go after me".

Make my day. Good Luck and enjoy the ride.

-pirate

VelvetLeaf

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:01:40 AM

Bitlane, you just re-make August 2012 version sequel of BitcoinEXpress' litecoin bitcoin price crash accident, part II.
Congratulations.

BTC : 1GN81dxzxyFPQsyAtdocXr5S9Mcg4wcfFG
LTC : LgmYvXsYXc4xdjsMKXJWqtagxVvioK6iaw
FC : 6dpSnKMtttUUYzaRu1EB7Lu18PBRVHU3V7
bitcoinsydney

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:13:34 AM

I empathise with your situation, however do you think by yelling empty threats at pirate you've increased your chances of getting paid? I know it must be frustrating but surely patience and understanding is a more productive strategy until pirate gives more information. There are many other people in a similar situation to you.

I hope you get your coins.
Definit

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:17:42 AM

Im willing to accept btc payments and become Dog The BTC Bounty Hunter...

no, really... I am...  Roll Eyes
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:18:57 AM

The only thing I am afraid of at this point is chasing him away for good and being 'that guy' that caused everyone else to get fucked over, if I truly CAN secure a Criminal investigation once the complaint is filed and the paperwork is done.

Right now, he has 1 lunatic to worry about: ME.

If I hurt anyone else throughout this, do I really want the wrath of the investors on me ?

Yes, he feels safe with only me looking into things now, but do I want 500 people doing the same to me ?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:23:32 AM

The only thing I am afraid of at this point is chasing him away for good and being 'that guy' that caused everyone else to get fucked over, if I truly CAN secure a Criminal investigation once the complaint is filed and the paperwork is done.

Right now, he has 1 lunatic to worry about: ME.

If I hurt anyone else throughout this, do I really want the wrath of the investors on me ?

Yes, he feels safe with only me looking into things now, but do I want 500 people doing the same to me ?

You really think you're  going to be alone in some crusade, don't you? You think people better connected than you would let him get away with doing something illegal?  Roll Eyes

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:26:35 AM

You really think you're  going to be alone in some crusade, don't you? You think people better connected than you would let him get away with doing something illegal?  Roll Eyes

No, but if my 'tantrums' end up getting the best of me and he splits..... the target pretty much gets transferred to my back immediately and NO JOKE this time.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:28:37 AM

No, but if my 'tantrums' end up getting the best of me and he splits..... the target pretty much gets transferred to my back immediately and NO JOKE this time.

Why not just quietly investigate him, contact proper authorities (now) and alert them of potential illegal activity, hire a private detective, but do it quietly as to not spoke the person who could be paying you back your money? Furthermore, why are you trying to do this alone? Do you know how many Bitcoiners and bitcoin businesses have made lawsuits against people in Bitcoin? It's more than 2. Why aren't you talking to them instead of talking on a thread to yourself about how angry you are that nothing has happened to you yet?

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:49:33 AM

Been making threads left and right and now you are scared you might get heat from other Pirateat40 investors? If Pirateat40 doesn't pay it's completely on him, it's his debt.

But I actually agree with MNW here, time to cut the noise and switch to action. Pirateat40 has basically said "come get me bro".

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Ocean6

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:09:35 AM

Take him down.

He deserves it.

Life is What you Make it!
hgmichna

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:18:05 AM

Why not just quietly investigate him, contact proper authorities (now) and alert them of potential illegal activity, hire a private detective, but do it quietly as to not spoke the person who could be paying you back your money? Furthermore, why are you trying to do this alone? Do you know how many Bitcoiners and bitcoin businesses have made lawsuits against people in Bitcoin? It's more than 2. Why aren't you talking to them instead of talking on a thread to yourself about how angry you are that nothing has happened to you yet?

Very good proposals. Seconded.

Going through the state authorities or the FBI will damage bitcoin, as it hands over more ammunition to make bitcoin illegal. Private detectives may be the better choice.

And it is a very good idea to form an interest group to share the costs. I guess this interest group could be quite big, so the cost for each individual may be low. A remaining question would be how to share the costs, but even if everybody paid the same amount, that would be a reasonable solution.

However, you have to be aware that you will never get back the accrued debt. The best you can hope for is a part of the principal, the amount you originally paid in, without interest. But I think anyway that the main intention should be to catch the thief and have him punished.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 07:29:52 AM

They sued companies and individuals that arent anonymous internet pseudonyms.

makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 08:56:18 AM

It seems that NOW Trendon is trying to throw people OFF his scent and claim that 'Trendon Shavers' is a DBA ? (Doing Business As).
Is it actually legal to register corporations under an alias in Texas? Somehow I doubt it.

Been making threads left and right and now you are scared you might get heat from other Pirateat40 investors? If Pirateat40 doesn't pay it's completely on him, it's his debt.
Scam victims have been known to rationalise their experiences in some really interesting ways, including blaming it on the people that warned them.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Jurek

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:06:41 AM

Wow you people are really impatient. He told you it's gonna take a week to make all payments. Now who is the whiny bitch?

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:07:44 AM

Wow you people are really impatient. He told you it's gonna take a week to make all payments. Now who is the whiny bitch?

Indeed.

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:12:42 AM

Except he's broken his own payout time for Bitlane. Doesn't matter if he cloaks it in "well that guys a giant dick so it's cool".

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:23:35 AM

Crazy bat shit.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 09:49:04 AM

Not in Bitlane's case. He closed his account previously and was told he would be repaid in full by Monday.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 11:01:24 AM

But bro, he never said which Monday.
Monday February 29, 2013.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: