Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40  (Read 30938 times)
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 11:46:09 PM

[05:26] <AnonX> pirateat40: can you start paying people soon?
[05:27] <+_matthew_> Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 6434 times)
[05:27] <+_matthew_> lawl
[05:27] <+BTCHero> don't do it

[05:27] <@pirateat40> Luceo, im use to it.
[05:27] <+_matthew_> One of the most popular threads on the forum
 06[05:27] * TimothyA 's stomach growls
[05:27] <TimothyA> I really want to eat something on my birthday..
[05:27] <copumpkin> happy birthday to you
[05:27] <arij> cake
[05:27] <@pirateat40> AnonX, the more you ask the longer I spent finding your account to add to the end of the line.

Lovely treatment to a creditor.

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.

Easily. Not that it will matter though.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:44:48 AM

[05:26] <AnonX> pirateat40: can you start paying people soon?
[05:27] <+_matthew_> Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 6434 times)
[05:27] <+_matthew_> lawl
[05:27] <+BTCHero> don't do it

[05:27] <@pirateat40> Luceo, im use to it.
[05:27] <+_matthew_> One of the most popular threads on the forum
 06[05:27] * TimothyA 's stomach growls
[05:27] <TimothyA> I really want to eat something on my birthday..
[05:27] <copumpkin> happy birthday to you
[05:27] <arij> cake
[05:27] <@pirateat40> AnonX, the more you ask the longer I spent finding your account to add to the end of the line.

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.

Pirate is a first Rate douche..

So are all his shills...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:56:20 AM

pirateat40
Avast Ye!
SCAMMER

The bitlane PMs alone should be sufficient. Mods? Theymos?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:05:47 AM

pirateat40
Avast Ye!
SCAMMER

The bitlane PMs alone should be sufficient. Mods? Theymos?

Wouldn't someone have to break a contract and have no intention to pay to be considered a scammer? Has there been a contract broken? Is there implied intention to pay?

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:11:12 AM

Wouldn't someone have to break a contract and have no intention to pay to be considered a scammer? Has there been a contract broken? Is there implied intention to pay?

Yes. I know you have a lax understanding of what a deadline is, but Pirate failed to repay bitlane on time and then again on his second self-given deadline. That's a broken contract already, regardless of possible future mitigation.

Then he proceeded to add insult to injury with his messages.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:12:43 AM

Yes. I know you have a lax understanding of what a deadline is, but Pirate failed to repay bitlane on time and then again on his second self-given deadline. That's a broken contract already, regardless of possible future mitigation.

Fair enough. I suppose he does deserve a scammer tag at least until he pays.

Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:50:25 AM

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

-
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:54:14 AM

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yes, please.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:45:55 AM

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:47:39 AM

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.

This is what the purpose of the bet is, to allow them the right to make blanket accusations. If they're right, they win big. If they're wrong, they'll make less blanket accusations in the future cause I got their rent moneyz herp derp

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:56:42 AM

So basically we're still waiting because bitlane won't leave pirate alone long enough to get anything done?

Actually his remarks have bumped you up one on the queue, so you should be thankful. The replies pirate has made would hardly have taken more than 5 minutes of a day. Did you give coins to p40?
notme
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:00:28 AM

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.

This is what the purpose of the bet is, to allow them the right to make blanket accusations. If they're right, they win big. If they're wrong, they'll make less blanket accusations in the future cause I got their rent moneyz herp derp

Except 'ol Vlady hasn't put his money down Tongue.

notme
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:01:43 AM

Oh, and I'm still waiting on my magazine boys.... 5 weeks and counting and all your support has to say is don't "bug me again for two weeks".

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:02:12 AM

Just me spreading FUD but: Im going to call it, at least one of the admins are involved with pirate and want to give him as much time as possible to wind up his scam.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:10:16 AM

Just me spreading FUD but: Im going to call it, at least one of the admins are involved with pirate and want to give him as much time as possible to wind up his scam.

Conspiracy theory #2512: Administrative involvement

Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:22:37 AM

...cause I got their rent moneyz herp derp

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:23:44 AM

I'm getting my popcorn ready for this.

Dear Pirate,

Can you please at least pay Bitlane his coins so he'd quit making terrible threads? 

Sincerely,
Everybody

Bitlame's threads are terrible.  Terribly entertaining that is.  I love reading his impotent ALLCAPS laced rants of Internet Tough Guy hilarity.

Smoothie is right, it's time to get the popcorn ready for our latest Bitcoin misadventure.

Bitlame must have broken Rule #1 of investing and sent pirate more than he can afford to lose.  Much more, judging by how high the pitch of his screeching and how loud his blustering baffoonery have become.

Hell, I'll pay pirate BTC100 to not ever give Bitlame one satoshi just to keep watching the meltdown go totally China Syndrome.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:25:34 AM

I'm getting my popcorn ready for this.

Dear Pirate,

Can you please at least pay Bitlane his coins so he'd quit making terrible threads?  

Sincerely,
Everybody

Bitlame's threads are terrible.  Terribly entertaining that is.  I love reading his impotent ALLCAPS laced rants of Internet Tough Guy hilarity.

Smoothie is right, it's time to get the popcorn ready for our latest Bitcoin misadventure.

Bitlame must have broken Rule #1 of investing and sent pirate more than he can afford to lose.  Much more, judging by how high the pitch of his screeching and how loud his blustering baffoonery have become.

Hell, I'll pay pirate BTC100 to not ever give Bitlame one satoshi just to keep watching the meltdown go totally China Syndrome.   Cheesy

But then I'd owe almost 5,000BTC so I'd have to offer him more. lol

Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:34:47 AM

Bitlane is the hero bitcointalk.org deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:38:14 AM

Bitlane is the hero bitcointalk.org deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

or possibly just an idiot. or maybe even a sockpuppet for pirate to drive the prices up or down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: