Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40  (Read 30944 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 10:49:56 PM

Holy shit do you cross post like a fudster.  Why does every thread need a link to it?  If its really that important, people will find it regardless.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 11:08:15 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 11:12:21 PM

Holy shit do you cross post like a fudster.  Why does every thread need a link to it?  If its really that important, people will find it regardless.

The fuck do you care?

This asshole is a thief and I am helping people see it, dumbass.

Life is What you Make it!
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 11:15:31 PM

Holy shit do you cross post like a fudster.  Why does every thread need a link to it?  If its really that important, people will find it regardless.

The fuck do you care?

Yeah but facts are FUD to team ponzi.  I think a lot of people are going to be implicated in his scheme personally.  There is a shit storm that is about to blow here.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 12:39:06 AM

Holy shit do you cross post like a fudster.  Why does every thread need a link to it?  If its really that important, people will find it regardless.

The fuck do you care?

Yeah but facts are FUD to team ponzi.  I think a lot of people are going to be implicated in his scheme personally.  There is a shit storm that is about to blow here.

I predict anyone in that photo in vegas with pirate will have some explaining to do if it blows.

silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 12:41:36 AM

The fuck do you care?

I predict anyone in that photo in vegas with pirate will have some explaining to do if it blows.

Why?  They can just say, I didn't know.. 

The thing I'm the most curious about, is all those peeps who said they had figured out what Pirate was doing..  He's closing up and appears to be unable to pay.  Why aren't they explaining what it was that pirate was doing since they already had figured it out?Huh
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 12:41:58 AM

How does meeting someone in person make them responsible for their business?

EIEIO:

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 12:42:08 AM

The fuck do you care?

I hope/predict not.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 12:46:22 AM

going to be quite a few deleted posts soon if we do not capture them now... people saying such and such if they knew something
others do not.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 12:47:58 AM

going to be quite a few deleted posts soon if we do not capture them now... people saying such and such if they knew something
others do not.

I don't think we should turn this into am even bigger witch hunt. Let's just count our losses as a community and move on.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 12:51:59 AM

How does meeting someone in person make them responsible for their business?

Depends if its a criminal conspiracy or not. Who knows what they will classify it as if it turns out lots of people lost funds.

Its obvious the first people hauled in will be proven associates. Thats not my personal opinion its simple common sense.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 01:00:59 AM

it bothers me that someone would use an uncle scrooge avatar and in anyway support pirate and his business practices/model.

the real uncle scrooge would laugh at the thought of parting with his money in such a haphazardly way.

change it

Pirate has a legitimate business. Wanna bet?

Yes
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:03:00 AM

How the heck would you launder 500,000 btc into a business, it better be an all cash business of some sort with one REALLY good year.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
hgmichna

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:21:14 AM

The thing I'm the most curious about, is all those peeps who said they had figured out what Pirate was doing..  He's closing up and appears to be unable to pay.  Why aren't they explaining what it was that pirate was doing since they already had figured it out?Huh

Some just made it up to defend their indefensible position. Some may have been pirate's puppies.
Realpra

Activity: 815

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:16:22 PM

So why didn't he pay me out as he informed me he would ?

Because I hurt his feelings by saying his communication is/was/and has been up to this point, SHIT ?

Ya, he sure has a great future ahead of him. Service is definitely his strong suit, wouldn't you say ?
1. Because he ran with all your money.

2. Because he has 500K BTC, he doesn't give a shit about you or any other investor he has.

3. He DOES have a great future, from what you people have been giving him against all reason and advice he can live rich a long long time.

I suggest you call the cops, but don't do something that gets YOU in trouble just suck up the loss.

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:22:28 PM

The fuck do you care?

New to this. Will be putting 20-25% of my initial BTCs into one of the best PPTs as my high risk portion.

Aah, so you didn't quite understand what 'high risk' means in bitcoinland?
 Huh
Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:45:52 PM

The fuck do you care?

New to this. Will be putting 20-25% of my initial BTCs into one of the best PPTs as my high risk portion.

Aah, so you didn't quite understand what 'high risk' means in bitcoinland?
 Huh

And you, what are you? Fucking Omniscient?

FYI: I sold ALL of my Pirate holdings out when he lowered rates. I did re-invest a very very small amount in something that will pay off very large IF he comes through.

Are you one of those cold-blooded killers that didn't get enough love from mommy and daddy, so you want to call people stupid and deserving of being stolen from?

There is a word for people like you..... asshole.

Life is What you Make it!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 03:52:29 PM

It's unclear if pirate is named in the thread title and unclear if he has shafted anybody...but midland Texas has something to say about trendon shavers use of checks:

SHAVERS, TRENDON   101078   09/21/1982   THEFT O/20 U/500 BY CHECK

http://www.co.midland.tx.us/da/hotcheckwarrants/list/?lname=sz

Woah that dudes passing bad cheques..... And he's a little older than I am....Looks about right if he's the dude in the pic and looks about 30 Smiley

Yes it's him, I even remember he acknowledged that once.

Already scamming people at this time. What more red flags did we need? Cheesy

If he was 18 back then, then he's only 4 years younger than me. When I was young, I, too, wrote bad checks, some of which were by accident, and most of which I resolved.

Just a little full disclosure post.

~Bruno~
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 04:22:47 PM

When I was young, I, too, wrote bad checks, some of which were by accident, and most of which I resolved.

Shocked   Tongue

EIEIO:

556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 04:32:37 PM

If he was 18 back then, then he's only 4 years younger than me. When I was young, I, too, wrote bad checks, some of which were by accident, and most of which I resolved.

Just a little full disclosure post.

~Bruno~

That is DOB for the 100th time. Afaik it doesn't say anywhere when the actual check fraud happened, at least not at that link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: