Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Cheap Windows 7&8 and MS Office key  (Read 10202 times)
softwareseller (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:03:22 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:33:45 AM by softwareseller

This is not a retail version key, so it's considerable cheaper than the official price.
However, this key works exactly in the same way as the retail key does. You can fully activate your windows online. You could activate your windows installed by a retail DVD or per-installed by factory.

Warning: You can only activate 1PC with 1 key (for multiple times if you re-install windows on the same PC).  Do not use 1 key to activate multiple PCs or share your key with friends

Windows 8

Windows 8   Sold out
Windows 8 Professional   2.5BTC

Windows 8 enterprise   3.2BTC
download:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

Which Version of Windows 8 is Right for You?
Note: Key is for windows 8 RTM and will not expire. This key does not work with release preview.

Windows 7

Windows 7  Home premium  1.4BTC
windows 7  Professional   1.6BTC
windows 7  Ultimate       1.7BTC
windows 7 Enterprise  sold out
Compare Windows 7 editions

Office 2010

Office 2010 Home and Student   2.1BTC
Office 2010 Home and Business   Sold out

Office 2010 Professional Plus      2.4BTC
download: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee390818.aspx

If you buy 5 or more keys at a time, you are eligible for discount rate
PM me to get a deal.

PS: Windows Server R2 standard & Enterprise & DataCenter are available.
And retail version keys for windows are also available.

Money back guarantee.  If you can't activate windows with my key, or the key stops working, you could receive a full refund.(I've had tons of transactions and lent over 500BTC on this forum. So don't expect me to run.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:54:06 AM

Hiya, when you say their not retail, Are they MSDN versions?
There are alot of blocked keys from microsoft inc 065, 066, 067 Windows 7 Ultimate 220 range for Windows 7 Professional and 230, 231 numbers for Home Premium.

If not, would I use a normal disk I.E. I have win7 ultimate on pc, I need on laptop, can I use my install disc which is retail to put your key in?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:43:26 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 07:27:54 AM by softwareseller

Hiya, when you say their not retail, Are they MSDN versions?
Yes. But you could use those keys to activate retail version(or any other version including OEM for this matter)

There are alot of blocked keys from microsoft inc 065, 066, 067 Windows 7 Ultimate 220 range for Windows 7 Professional and 230, 231 numbers for Home Premium.
I have sold those key for a year. None of my customers have reported that their key is blocked.

If not, would I use a normal disk I.E. I have win7 ultimate on pc, I need on laptop, can I use my install disc which is retail to put your key in?
Sure. You could activate your windows 7 Ultimate installed by your retail version DVD with my key.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:36:01 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 02:29:28 AM by softwareseller

What the customer says
I bought 2 Windows 7 Pro keys from softwareseller. Both activated without issue. From my long history of dealing with keys of this exact nature, I do not expect to have any issues at all. Like I said earlier, the only trouble you will have with these keys is if you try to use them on two machines.

The other issue you MAY have is if you wait too long to use them. MS seems to be willing to deactivate keys if they have not been used, but I have never had them inactivate one of these keys that has only been used on one machine.

I bought also some keys from softwareseller.
Till now everything worked fine and he also gives additional support and fast answers. So if i see anything interesting, i will again buy! i would say:
stop spaming and attacking his offers. If you want to buy, write him, if you do not want to buy, go ahead and read other threats...

Thank you for your good offers and the support. looks very good till now.

btw i bought office, kaspersky, win8 and win7
first 2 i already tried, last 2 i will soon, but i have no fear that they will not work, he seems to be fair and trustfull till now.

sorry for bad english, could be better i know Smiley

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:49:35 PM

If you sell too many of them, they may get blocked. Selling MSDN keys or using them outside of a development environment at the company for which they were purchased is against the MSDN ToS.

Quote from: MSDN Website
MSDN subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis.  One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices.  Each person who uses the software this way needs a license.

MSDN subscriptions are only offered per individual, there are no “team” subscriptions or sharing of subscription benefits.  You should select the right MSDN Subscription for each person on your software development team based on the software that person needs to use and the support benefits required. Remember that team members who install the software (such as IT Professionals who install software for a test lab) will also need an MSDN subscription.

Many MSDN subscribers use a computer for mixed use—both design, development, testing, and demonstration of your programs (the use allowed under the MSDN subscription license) and some other use.  Using the software in any other way, such as for doing email, playing games, or editing a document is another use and is not covered by the MSDN subscription license. When this happens, the underlying operating system must also be licensed normally by purchasing a regular copy of Windows such as the one that came with a new OEM PC.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bal3wolf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Power to the people!

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:57:53 PM

If you sell too many of them, they may get blocked. Selling MSDN keys or using them outside of a development environment at the company for which they were purchased is against the MSDN ToS.

Quote from: MSDN Website
MSDN subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis.  One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices.  Each person who uses the software this way needs a license.

MSDN subscriptions are only offered per individual, there are no “team” subscriptions or sharing of subscription benefits.  You should select the right MSDN Subscription for each person on your software development team based on the software that person needs to use and the support benefits required. Remember that team members who install the software (such as IT Professionals who install software for a test lab) will also need an MSDN subscription.

Many MSDN subscribers use a computer for mixed use—both design, development, testing, and demonstration of your programs (the use allowed under the MSDN subscription license) and some other use.  Using the software in any other way, such as for doing email, playing games, or editing a document is another use and is not covered by the MSDN subscription license. When this happens, the underlying operating system must also be licensed normally by purchasing a regular copy of Windows such as the one that came with a new OEM PC.

Yep iv seen sites sell them cheap then every key gets disabled in a month or 2 when they get caught beware buying these keys.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:18:21 AM

Microsoft has no way of knowing you are developing or gaming.
Plus, I've sold those keys for a year and none of my customers reported that their key is blocked

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:23:39 AM

Plus, I've sold those keys for a year and none of my customers reported that their key is blocked

But they see activations coming from all over the world.  If you were using it in a lab, they'd be coming from the same subnet of ips.  Microsoft isn't exactly stupid you know.  They spend billions on this stuff.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:27:05 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 02:49:49 AM by softwareseller

But they see activations coming from all over the world.  If you were using it in a lab, they'd be coming from the same subnet of ips.  
According to Microsoft's privacy policy, no personally identifiable information is exchanged and the IP address of the uploading machine is not associated with the validation upload and is discarded within 24 hours after validation completes.
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/windows-activation-technologies-an-unauthorized-inside-look/1803

Microsoft isn't exactly stupid you know.  They spend billions on this stuff.
Lol. When crack from piratebay could activate any windows version in minutes for free?

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:32:41 AM

well obviously you're going to say that, but you'll need to provide proof or everyone will think you're bullshitting.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:37:40 AM

well obviously you're going to say that, but you'll need to provide proof or everyone will think you're bullshitting.

Are you f** kidding me? If Microsoft is capable of monitoring what you do on their OS, it's a complete breach of their privacy policy + privacy law in any country. CIA might penetrate Microsoft to leave some backdoor in windows, but do you really think Microsoft dare to plant backdoor in their retail version to monitor what you do? (The hash of MSDN version is exactly the same as that of retail version)

Is this proof enough for you, or do I need to hand over the source code of windows?

SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:41:26 AM

why not offer a money back guarantee? When does windows 8 come out anyway?

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:43:06 AM

Already RTM.  Available on MSDN and Technet since the 16th.  You can buy it online as an upgrade, but it doesn't ship until Oct.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:45:07 AM

OK. OP edited. Offer money back guarantee. But will those guys believe me?
You could download windows8 via MSDN(Or other not so legit source) and activate it with my key.

bin4ry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:08:54 AM

Are you f** kidding me? If Microsoft is capable of monitoring what you do on their OS, it's a complete breach of their privacy policy + privacy law in any country. CIA might penetrate Microsoft to leave some backdoor in windows, but do you really think Microsoft dare to plant backdoor in their retail version to monitor what you do? (The hash of MSDN version is exactly the same as that of retail version)

Is this proof enough for you, or do I need to hand over the source code of windows?

if you want to make any sales at all you gotta stop being an asshole, these people are your potential customers holy shit
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:05:29 AM

if you want to make any sales at all you gotta stop being an asshole, these people are your potential customers holy shit

Seriously. Don't raise your voice; improve your argument.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 06:09:45 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2012, 01:57:02 AM by softwareseller

I think my argument is perfect. What else do you want to know about those keys?

Of course, if you buy those kind of key from an unreliable source, your key might be revoked because they inclined to sell one key to numerous customer to lower the cost. Not from me though.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:12:26 PM

If that offended you, I'm sorry. I was just being humorous.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:02:06 PM

Wow, I sort of feel like i'm standing in front of a building on fire holding a burnt out match just as the cops turn up, lol

I just asked as I have a gameing laptop and don't fancy forking out another £200 to microsoft, Hell I'm moving over to linux on main p.c.  but it does not support games (before I get flamed I know it can but I want to install and play, not install, configure, crash, reconfigure, tweek, get some play time, crash!).

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:04:27 PM

I have been using keys from sources like this for years now. The only issue I have ever had was when I key was used on two machines.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: