Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Cheap Windows 7&8 and MS Office key  (Read 10202 times)
softwareseller (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 01:52:36 AM

Wow, I sort of feel like i'm standing in front of a building on fire holding a burnt out match just as the cops turn up, lol

I just asked as I have a gameing laptop and don't fancy forking out another £200 to microsoft, Hell I'm moving over to linux on main p.c.  but it does not support games (before I get flamed I know it can but I want to install and play, not install, configure, crash, reconfigure, tweek, get some play time, crash!).
I'll state this simple truth AGAIN. This works exactly like a retail copy!  Only, from a legal point of view, you shouldn't use it for gaming even if Microsoft has no way of distinguishing gaming and developing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:56:56 AM

Sold 2 keys via pm. Will ask buyer to provide feedback if he wishes.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 12:24:55 PM

Op edited

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 03:56:23 PM

I bought 2 Windows 7 Pro keys from softwareseller. Both activated without issue. From my long history of dealing with keys of this exact nature, I do not expect to have any issues at all. Like I said earlier, the only trouble you will have with these keys is if you try to use them on two machines.

The other issue you MAY have is if you wait too long to use them. MS seems to be willing to deactivate keys if they have not been used, but I have never had them inactivate one of these keys that has only been used on one machine.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:26:54 PM

WRONG. If Microsoft sense the keys are activated across multiple locations, they might decide to kill the keys.
From that point on, your activated copy will all of a sudden be flagged as a pirated copy, and you will know this when your screen goes black.
CoinDiver

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:40:42 PM

WRONG. If Microsoft sense the keys are activated across multiple locations, they might decide to kill the keys.
From that point on, your activated copy will all of a sudden be flagged as a pirated copy, and you will know this when your screen goes black.

Please show me where that has ever happened?

Please explain to me how your theory of MS "sensing" multiple locations takes in to account ISP dynamically allocating IP addresses? It's a damn good thing that people can't pick computers up and move them to another locations... or god forbid us someone else's internet connection (someone should invent a place where you can sit down and connect to the internet, while ordering say, coffee).

With how wise spread the sale of these keys are, people would be complaining that that happened to them... rather than just regurgitation the BS from MS that it is possible. MS doesn't need to bad PR from people claiming there "legit" copy of Windows was deactivated.

And before you scare anyone in to believing your misinformation, please clarify that by "you will know this when your screen goes black", that what you mean is your BACKGROUND PICTURE IS DISABLED.

OH GOD, IT THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! MY SCREEN IS LESS COLORFUL!

Get over it man.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 02:02:29 AM

Please explain to me how your theory of MS "sensing" multiple locations takes in to account ISP dynamically allocating IP addresses? It's a damn good thing that people can't pick computers up and move them to another locations... or god forbid us someone else's internet connection (someone should invent a place where you can sit down and connect to the internet, while ordering say, coffee).

With how wise spread the sale of these keys are, people would be complaining that that happened to them... rather than just regurgitation the BS from MS that it is possible. MS doesn't need to bad PR from people claiming there "legit" copy of Windows was deactivated.

And before you scare anyone in to believing your misinformation, please clarify that by "you will know this when your screen goes black", that what you mean is your BACKGROUND PICTURE IS DISABLED.

Get over it man.

Wow.  You think Microsoft cares about bad PR for copies of Windows being deactivated?  I have seen them do it, they do it all the time.

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated. 

CoinDiver

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:05:44 AM

Get over it man.

Wow.  You think Microsoft cares about bad PR for copies of Windows being deactivated?  I have seen them do it, they do it all the time.

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated. 

We are talking about single use keys.

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 09:22:11 AM

If you take an MSDN key and give it to one of your friends it will keep working until.....  your friend passes it on and that friend passes it on.

If you sell it it will keep working until it hits a certain number of activations.  So if one of your customers uses it multiple times the same thing will happen to everyone using it.  So you can be attempting to be 'conservative' with the activations and you will still get deactivated.  
That would be the consequence if you buy key from unreliable seller. I only sell one key to one customer. You could check the hash of your key with my other customers to make sure I'm telling the truth.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:01:47 PM

Careful, your CoinDiver sock puppet posts are blowing your cover!

Your Win 8 keys are worthless, this RTM version which MSDN states quite clearly is time limited and WILL NOT BE UPGRADEABLE or converted. Same thing that happened when the RTM build of Win 7 came out. Anyone who subscribes to Tech Net knew this a month ago.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:15:56 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 02:35:57 PM by softwareseller

Your Win 8 keys are worthless, this RTM version which MSDN states quite clearly is time limited and WILL NOT BE UPGRADEABLE or converted. Same thing that happened when the RTM build of Win 7 came out. Anyone who subscribes to Tech Net knew this a month ago.
RTM aka Release to manufacturing,
Quote from: Wikipedia
RTM is a term used when software is ready for or has been delivered or provided to the customer.The term does not define the delivery mechanism or volume; it only states that the quality is sufficient for mass distribution. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_to_manufacturing#Release_to_manufacturing_.28RTM.29
Maybe you didn't understand what mass distribution means. It means RTM is exactly the same as retail version.
Get a f*** idea of what RTM means before sh*ting all over this place.

I thought that he really acted like a shill account of mine a day ago when I saw his reply. I was surprised that he spent so much time defending myself. Maybe he just wants the truth to be out. I will not operate a shill account so obviously.
Anyway, thank you CoinDiver for defending the truth.
PS: see my sig for my history transactions. I surely have a bunch of shill accounts including various hero members on this forum.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

see:

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
CoinDiver

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 05:20:19 PM

Not a shill, just irritated by getting called out by sumdumhung.

Softwareseller is where I'm getting my keys until my SR guy shows back up with cheaper keys.

mameise

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 08:29:10 PM

I bought also some keys from softwareseller.
Till now everything worked fine and he also gives additional support and fast answers. So if i see anything interesting, i will again buy! i would say:
stop spaming and attacking his offers. If you want to buy, write him, if you do not want to buy, go ahead and read other threats...

Thank you for your good offers and the support. looks very good till now.

btw i bought office, kaspersky, win8 and win7
first 2 i already tried, last 2 i will soon, but i have no fear that they will not work, he seems to be fair and trustfull till now.

sorry for bad english, could be better i know Smiley
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:47:55 AM

Thanks for giving more feedbacks. Many of my customers bought windows 7 key rather than windows 8 key. As far as I know, no one complaints to me that their windows 7 has expired.

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:50:07 AM

Thanks for giving more feedbacks. Many of my customers bought windows 7 key rather than windows 8 key. As far as I know, no one complaints to me that their windows 7 has expired.

The 7 keys won't expire just because Windows 8 is out.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:53:10 AM

Finally.  But good luck convincing grue and LoupGaroux.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:54:48 AM

RTM aka Release to manufacturing,
Quote from: Wikipedia
RTM is a term used when software is ready for or has been delivered or provided to the customer.The term does not define the delivery mechanism or volume; it only states that the quality is sufficient for mass distribution. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_to_manufacturing#Release_to_manufacturing_.28RTM.29
Maybe you didn't understand what mass distribution means. It means RTM is exactly the same as retail version.
Get a f*** idea of what RTM means before sh*ting all over this place.

I thought that he really acted like a shill account of mine a day ago when I saw his reply. I was surprised that he spent so much time defending myself. Maybe he just wants the truth to be out. I will not operate a shill account so obviously.
Anyway, thank you CoinDiver for defending the truth.
PS: see my sig for my history transactions. I surely have a bunch of shill accounts including various hero members on this forum.

Wow.  Wrong.  Wrong. Wrong.

RTM does mean release to manufacture but the KEYS are controlled by Microsoft.  So the RTM disk/ISO/download will be mass produced as the disk Microsoft sells, but the MSDN keys DO EXPIRE.  Microsoft has actually done this two times before, Win Vista and Win 7 and intends to do it for Win 8.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:55:24 AM

This is against MSDN terms of agreement. I'm fairly sure another user's thread was banned.

Also, the fine for this sort of thing is around about $250,000.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21850.0

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:56:43 AM

True.  But Windows 7 pre-release keys did expire sometime after the Windows 7 launch.  Same will happen with Windows 8 pre-release.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: