Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Cheap Windows 7&8 and MS Office key  (Read 10202 times)
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 04:42:34 AM

so 3.5 BTC for Windows 8 is pretty much more expensive than the retail upgrade will be when it's released..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
softwareseller (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:53:11 PM

Windows 8 has been sold out.
Windows 8 Professional and Windows 8 Enterprise are still on sale

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:10:17 AM

You would be spending money for something that is going to die in 90 days.

As promised, Microsoft has released Windows 8 RTM, the finalized version of the OS meant for PC manufacturers and developers of Windows apps.

The Windows 8 operating system will land on physical and virtual shelves on Oct. 26, but to get ready, Microsoft must give several parties copies of the OS. We received a USB drive with RTM, and we’re testing it right now.

So far, the release looks and feels quite a bit like Release Preview, but it includes minor changes, such as a non-Aero desktop and various performance tweaks. While we’re not convinced this is an essential upgrade from Windows 7, it’s at least usable enough to not be a disaster when folks upgrade. Whether it’s worth $40 is another thing we’re not sure of just yet.

Along with today’s RTM release, Microsoft is letting anyone who wants to download a 90-day free trial of Windows 8 Enterprise. But even if you’re interested in trying out Windows 8, we’d recommend against it unless you’re a developer or an especially tech savvy consumer.

The 90-day free trial comes with a lot of drawbacks. Microsoft writes:

• The evaluation edition will expire and cannot be upgraded.
    • To upgrade, the evaluation must be uninstalled and a nonevaluation version of Windows must be reinstalled from your original installation media.
    • Consider running the evaluation edition in a virtual environment or installing on a separate hard drive or partition. The will allow you to upgrade your original Windows installation to Windows 8.
    • During registration (required) you must log in with a Microsoft account and provide your name, e-mail address, and country.
    • You are required to activate the product online within 10 days after installing.
    • Once the evaluation is installed, you cannot upgrade. To revert to a previous version of Windows, you must do a clean install from your original installation media.

Once the 90-day evaluation period expires, your desktop background will turn black, and your PC will shut down every hour to prevent you from using it. Essentially, you should only download this if you don’t mind reinstalling Windows after the trial is up or if you’re used to running apps in a virtual environment.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 03:04:31 AM

You would be spending money for something that is going to die in 90 days.

Along with today’s RTM release, Microsoft is letting anyone who wants to download a 90-day free trial of Windows 8 Enterprise. But even if you’re interested in trying out Windows 8, we’d recommend against it unless you’re a developer or an especially tech savvy consumer.

The 90-day free trial comes with a lot of drawbacks. Microsoft writes:

Once the 90-day evaluation period expires, your desktop background will turn black, and your PC will shut down every hour to prevent you from using it. Essentially, you should only download this if you don’t mind reinstalling Windows after the trial is up or if you’re used to running apps in a virtual environment.
I'm NOT selling free trial key for Enterprise versioin! Plus I'm also selling Windows 8 pro which doesn't even have free 90-day trial key.

RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:08:03 PM

I don't even see a count down clock in Win 8 pro, Mine just says you have an invalid key and pops up a window every 4 hours or so.

I hope microsoft locks down Windows 8 with no updates or shutdowns, because right now if it stay the same way I can live with a window poping up every 4 hours asking for a new key lol

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:33:20 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:02:44 PM by softwareseller

I don't even see a count down clock in Win 8 pro, Mine just says you have an invalid key and pops up a window every 4 hours or so.

I hope microsoft locks down Windows 8 with no updates or shutdowns, because right now if it stay the same way I can live with a window poping up every 4 hours asking for a new key lol

It's just 2+BTC,man. Get a key from me

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:03:40 PM

No negative report what so ever on my key.

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 06:54:40 PM

http://www.i-programmer.info/news/89/4457.html

"Key activity is monitored. Microsoft reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription, without any notice or obligation to you, if Microsoft detects suspicious activity related to keys or activations..."

Microsoft is planning to revoke keys upon subscription cancellation, starting with Windows  8. Farming technet/msdn subscriptions is about to hopefully end.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:00:34 PM

It's just 2+BTC,man. Get a key from me

It's just stealing man, why contribute to your illegal gain with defective goods that you have no right to sell?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:22:14 AM

When it works exactly as retail version, I won't call it deficit.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:23:50 AM

It will only work that way for a very short while, and then the screen will go blank, and your "customer" will be left holding the bag with illegal, unregistered software and will have to pay full price for the new version. Which part of that is okay for you? The stealing from the big corporate monster, or the stealing from fellow bitcoiners?
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:31:43 AM

It will only work that way for a very short while, and then the screen will go blank, and your "customer" will be left holding the bag with illegal, unregistered software and will have to pay full price for the new version. Which part of that is okay for you? The stealing from the big corporate monster, or the stealing from fellow bitcoiners?
It will work FOREVER!
As I said before, if you are so sure about it, we will take a bet.

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:46:00 AM

I don't understand one thing clearly.
Why anyone have to buy OS win 7 or 8 from you.
If they buy pc's they have win 7.
If they want win 8, they can get win 8 LEGALLY for 19.99$

If they already have any windows OS (XP, Vista, 7), then they can upgrade to win 8 LEGALLY by paying 39.99$

What it the profit if bought from you?
mameise

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:48:45 AM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

I have it running since few days now. Everything ok Smiley
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:51:10 AM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

Thx...I couldn't have a better reply.

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:53:10 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2012, 06:15:26 PM by dishwara

Have to buy an OS which is not officially launched so far with BTC.
Very interesting.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 03:10:45 PM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

Wow... how clever! To employ a sock puppet to promote your illegal wares, and you come in and post two minutes later! And you both use the same tortured English. Priceless. You really are the shallow end of the criminal gene pool aren't you?

No, you can't have it now, it is not any different from what you can get FOR FREE, as a preview. Using the key that you are buying, while illegal, is only going to contribute to that key being found out and cancelled, as it is in violation of the developer's key rules.

Yes, you can transfer your btc to somebody who is selling you something that is worthless, and not his to legally sell.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:15:03 AM

I must have at least 10 sock puppets including hero members by your count

softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 11:36:50 AM

Just put money to where your month is or shut up

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 03:26:42 PM

Wow... how clever! To employ a sock puppet to promote your illegal wares, and you come in and post two minutes later! And you both use the same tortured English. Priceless. You really are the shallow end of the criminal gene pool aren't you?

No, you can't have it now, it is not any different from what you can get FOR FREE, as a preview. Using the key that you are buying, while illegal, is only going to contribute to that key being found out and cancelled, as it is in violation of the developer's key rules.

Yes, you can transfer your btc to somebody who is selling you something that is worthless, and not his to legally sell.

May I present you : LoupGaroux, how to make a complete fool out of yourself in a few posts.

It may be Illegal to sell these Keys, but they are in Fact NOT Worthless. If you would have any knowledge about how Technet/MSDN/Dreamspark works, you would know this. But you don't. I doubt that you have any experience with Microsoft. If you claim to do so then i may assume you are the same kind of person, like that 20 Years experienced Security Admin who requested ALL Passwords in PLAIN Text from the Company i work for in Order to "secure" our Systems to make us  PCI Compliant. Regardless to say , he was fired.

If nobody does something suspicious on these Keys , they will simply work as long as Microsofts Activationsservers are online.
These are NO Preview Keys which will expire after 90 Days, even if they were he could simply Request new ones , because thats how these Kind of Subscriptions  work. I am running Windows 7 Pro on 4 Computers with the same Keys since Windows 7 RTM came out. If they did change that System with Windows 8 , then why does nobody know about this except for you? If you have extensive Knowledge about this Stuff then prove it.

You are obviously Confusing the 90 - Days - Windows 8 ENTERPRISE Preview with MSDN/Technet- Keys for Windows 8 Professional.

That selling these Keys is highly illegal that is a whole other Story. And now go on. Nothing to see here.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: