Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Cheap Windows 7&8 and MS Office key  (Read 10202 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 03:28:44 PM

I learned that you can use any OEM key with any OEM Disc... It online activation is not allowed... Try over the phone activation, Works every time Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 03:37:08 PM

If nobody does something suspicious on these Keys , they will simply work as long as Microsofts Activationsservers are online.
These are NO Preview Keys which will expire after 90 Days, even if they were he could simply Request new ones , because thats these Kind of Subscriptions to work. I am running Windows 7 Pro on 4 Computers with the same Keys since Windows 7 RTM came out. If they did change that System with Windows 8 , then why does nobody know about this except for you? If you have extensive Knowledge about this Stuff then prove it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/cc294422.aspx

"Product keys

The software may require a key to install or access it. Not all software is provided with the same number of keys. You are responsible for the use of any keys assigned to you. You may not resell, share, assign, or otherwise transfer keys. Key activity is monitored. Microsoft reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription, without any notice or obligation to you, if Microsoft detects suspicious activity related to keys or activations. Microsoft reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an activity constitutes suspicious activity. Suspicious activity could include, but is not limited to, keys being activated in geographic regions that are different from the geographic location of the subscription activation or purchase, downloading of a large number of keys, and other similar activities. Microsoft may deactivate or otherwise limit your keys when your subscription ends. Deactivated keys will not be able to activate software."

What could possibly go wrong???

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 04:10:10 PM

This does not imply that the Keys will automatically Shutdown after 90 Days and this guy is insisting about it.
So they are in fact useable.

Everybody involved in this Trade should be aware that this is illegal and Microsoft may pursue action.( And maybe OP should state that.)
If you hear about Microsoft shutting down a Key because of the wrong Geolocation, please feel free to notify me. I'd like to hear that.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
mameise

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

1. You have it now
2. You can pay with btc

I have it running since few days now. Everything ok Smiley

Wow... how clever! To employ a sock puppet to promote your illegal wares, and you come in and post two minutes later! And you both use the same tortured English. Priceless. You really are the shallow end of the criminal gene pool aren't you?

No, you can't have it now, it is not any different from what you can get FOR FREE, as a preview. Using the key that you are buying, while illegal, is only going to contribute to that key being found out and cancelled, as it is in violation of the developer's key rules.

Yes, you can transfer your btc to somebody who is selling you something that is worthless, and not his to legally sell.

Ok, when i understand you right, you think he said i should post that? Ok my english could be better, but i have nothing to do with softwareseller. I bought a key or more and i am happy so far! Thats it! So go ahead and buy other stuff. Everything else is not your problem.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 07:33:46 PM

Dann müssen Sie der König der Narren, sein, weil Sie sheisse Waren erworben haben, und Ihre Lizenz wird nicht dauern. Zumal diese Verbrecher hat, dass Sie gekauft haben sie Ihnen in Deutschland und anderen in Amerika verkauft. Der Betrug wurde jetz ausgelösten.
softwareseller (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 05:31:27 AM

Then you have the king of fools, because you purchased sheisse goods, and your license will not last. Especially since these criminals has that you bought them to you in Germany and--translated by google
Why can't you be open with the possibility that it's you that might be wrong rather than accusing every customer who gives positive feedback of being my shill account

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 05:45:08 PM

Microsoft is planning to revoke keys upon subscription cancellation, starting with Windows  8. Farming technet/msdn subscriptions is about to hopefully end.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 09:33:25 PM

Then you have the king of fools, because you purchased sheisse goods, and your license will not last. Especially since these criminals has that you bought them to you in Germany and--translated by google
Why can't you be open with the possibility that it's you that might be wrong rather than accusing every customer who gives positive feedback of being my shill account

It's not a matter of accusing your "customers", I pointed out one obvious shill that uses the same awkward sentence construction that you do, and who magically seems to post exactly two minutes before you do and never at any other times.

As to admitting that I might be wrong... there is no reason to. I am right. You are in the wrong. Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

That would be far more revealing than your bluster and bluff about placing bets. What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who falls for your dishonest practices will be disappointed in the end. Unless of course their only goal is to enrich you and not having functioning software. Which really means your handle should be Asshole Reseller of Stolen Software.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 12:49:59 AM

It's not a matter of accusing your "customers", I pointed out one obvious shill that uses the same awkward sentence construction that you do, and who magically seems to post exactly two minutes before you do and never at any other times.
Whatever you say, it's not my account. I don't need to create a shill when so many customers give me positive feedbacks.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724

As to admitting that I might be wrong... there is no reason to. I am right. You are in the wrong. Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

That would be far more revealing than your bluster and bluff about placing bets. What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who falls for your dishonest practices will be disappointed in the end. Unless of course their only goal is to enrich you and not having functioning software. Which really means your handle should be Asshole Reseller of Stolen Software.
phantastisch has already given you a perfect answer here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102409.msg1152321#msg1152321 If you have to say that he is another shill account of mine, then I have nothing to say. How could I prove that I don't own another account?

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:24:05 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 07:35:48 AM by dishwara

I bought my windows 7 on ebay an year before.
I bought it for 1/3 rd of the price in market.
After sometime, i came to know that my key comes in the list of Microsoft suspicion/blocked keys.
So, i thought i may get refund or new key from M$, coz i may have been cheated.
I wrote email to M$ & also scanned my purchase bill.
They confirmed my key is valid & also helped to resolve a update problem, which gave me headache for 3+ days.

So, those who bought can directly go to M$ site, email them & can know about the validity of their keys.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/cfr/Report.aspx

Windows 8 not listed in drop down menu.
Select others & type windows 8.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 02:00:13 PM

Feel free to do whatever you want

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:53:47 PM

Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

Anything less than this and you are a thief.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:06:24 PM

Would you categorically state for the record that it is legal and within the terms of your licensing of the key to re-sell it to other people? Would you also provide me your contact information in a PM that matches your registration with Microsoft for the key so that it can be submitted to Microsoft Security so that your legal ability to re-sell a developer license can be verified?

Anything less than this and you are a thief.
Anyone who wants to be anonymous is a thief?
As I said here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102183.msg1148719#msg1148719 I have to be fully anonymous.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:35:43 PM

Certainly an interesting argument... you absolutely MUST remain anonymous, so you are not willing to provide any bona fides as to prove your legitimacy in any capacity to be a "reseller" of any of the goods or services that you sell. And that is your argument as to why you are not committing fraud? That's pretty much ass-backwards in any language.

Are we to guess that you are in a government sponsored witless protection plan (pun intended) but that you are authorized to resell developer licenses for Microsoft. Amazing. Not one of their Certified Partners has that ability, but some anonymous wunder-reseller is? I don't think so.

And let's consider the rest of the fraudulent goodies that you have stocked your little gypsy caravan of crime with... anonymous VPN services that are designed to "skew law enforcement" (I believe you were looking for the word "screw"), yup, that certainly speaks volumes to your legitimacy. Stolen passwords, keys and software... all you are is a zero day gangster wanna-be who is looking to rip off the software pirate community by charging for the treasures that are normally shared freely, with the clever twist of taking payment in bitcoin.

Go crawl back under your rock you cheesy little script kiddy, and work on your leet skillz to impress your scene brothers, you are nothing but a little thief here.
softwareseller (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:41:14 PM

/Shit truncated to sparse human race/

And let's consider the rest of the fraudulent goodies that you have stocked your little gypsy caravan of crime with... anonymous VPN services that are designed to "skew law enforcement" (I believe you were looking for the word "screw"), yup, that certainly speaks volumes to your legitimacy. Stolen passwords, keys and software... all you are is a zero day gangster wanna-be who is looking to rip off the software pirate community by charging for the treasures that are normally shared freely, with the clever twist of taking payment in bitcoin.

Maybe you should look at my feedback history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724 before posting here? Oh, wait, they're all my shill accounts 20+ of them

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:16:20 PM

Maybe you should look at my feedback history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88811.msg978724#msg978724 before posting here? Oh, wait, they're all my shill accounts 20+ of them
yep, most of the accounts have ~50 posts.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:50:41 PM

Your "feedback history" is nothing more than the same bullshit offers to sell illegal goods as this bullshit thread. Is your point that youy are a habitual rip-off supposed to impress me? Great- you steal lots of different things and try to sell them! Big Fucking Deal- it does nothing to prove your legitimacy or the validity of your claims.

What you are doing is wrong, and anybody who buys your shit will lose their money. I suspect that your gift cards are purchased with stolen credit cards numbers- you strike me as that kind of motherfucker.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: