Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC, LTC, ETH, LSK, XRP, Dash Exchange BitBay.net. USD/PLN/EUR  (Read 5638 times)
BitBay* (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 115

Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:01:36 AM

Hi Forum Users Smiley

We are very happy today as a new feature on our platform allows Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card deposits!

We are introducing new service that will make deposits on your BitBay accounts easier. Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card deposits are available for verified users in two fiat currencies – EUR and USD.

You can read more about it on our blog:
https://bitbay.net/credit-card-deposits

All best,
BitBay Team
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:50:29 AM

Hi Forum Users Smiley

We are very happy today as a new feature on our platform allows Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card deposits!

We are introducing new service that will make deposits on your BitBay accounts easier. Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card deposits are available for verified users in two fiat currencies – EUR and USD.

You can read more about it on our blog:
https://bitbay.net/credit-card-deposits

All best,
BitBay Team
Very interesting feature,in fact I am gona try it right away because I have been searching for the exchange that can permit buy bitcoin with credit card but now I have found one so no more problem, I will be facing, I believe.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:28:28 AM

@jonatuzc thank you. We hope that you will enjoy our service. You can also check the video on how to buy Bitcoins at bitbay.net with credt card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLI2ZuRUnJs&feature=youtu.be

All best,
BitBay Team
cavkie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:55:43 PM

Hi. When ETH deposits/withdrawals will be resumed?
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

Hi. When ETH deposits/withdrawals will be resumed?

Hi we will publish information on our website Smiley
Reagrds,
BitBay Team
cavkie

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:00:25 PM

More precise answer would be highly appreciated.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:45:55 AM

More precise answer would be highly appreciated.

We are working to make them avalable as soons as possible. Hoever, at the moment we are not able to give a specific date.

Regards,
BitBay Team
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:26:52 PM

Hi Smiley

Do you need Hash ID for your BTC withdrawal? Do you need to send BTC transfer confirmation to someone? It's a small but useful change on BitBay! You can just go to "Withdrawals" menu and pick BTC currency - now you can check each withdrawal's status in blockchain! ☺ Click "Check the confirmation" when your withdrawal is marked as "Done". It's super easy!

Regards,
BitBay Team
makarid

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

Hello BitBay,

i have the following problem with euro withdraw.I am trying with withdraw my money via SEPA transfer and there is a problem with the BIC code.It is said that it is incorrect and i cannot withdraw my money.I tryed to wthdraw to another bank account and the same thing happens.It seems that all the BIC codes are incorrect!!! I have triple check the BIC codes and i have copy paste them from my bank account page.I am waiting for your response.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Our platform is available online. Our service has been restored to the state before failure the break. 

The reason for the break was a technical issue which is resolved.

The funds are safe, and all deposits which have received in the meantime have been credited to your accounts.

Until the end of the weekend we will not charge commissions on the transaction,
Express PLN payments will be available tomorrow (Saturday) and the day after (Sunday).

Once again apologize for all the inconvenience.

All best,
BitBay Team
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

On June 26th 2017 between 1 AM and 6 AM BitBay platform can be unavailable. During this time the maintenance work will be happening. The purpose of that break is to upgrade some of the platform’s units which will make using them much easier.

While the break is happening:
1) there will be a maintenance break announcement on the website
2) logins, withdrawals and trading will be unavailable
3) cryptocurrency deposits that will gain enough confirmations during that time are going to be added to accounts
4) Private API will be turned off
5) Public API will be available as usual
6) Some test transactions might happen during that time. They will be performed „in spread” on different markets.

If the situation on the markets will suggest massive exchange rate changes at the beginning of the maintenance work, the break will be postponed to another day so our clients don’t experience potential loss.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

We have an important anoucceent Smiley

From July 15, 2017 we will start using dedicated bank account numbers for PLN deposits - each of you will receive a dedicated deposit bank account number - connected with your BitBay your account, and which will make it easier for you to make payments.

Please check your new bank account number before making a deposit. From July 15, 2017, we will only credit these transfers which will be made to new bank accounts.

All transfers made on Friday, which will reach our previous bank account over the weekend and on Monday, will be credited as normal.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope that dedicated bank account numbers will help you making deposits easier and faster.

BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

Dear Users,

We would like to inform you that due to the inconvenience caused by the temporary suspension of USD and EUR deposits and withdrawals, by the decision of the President of the Management Board, fees from transactions will be refunded to users trading with those currencies. All fees from buying or selling cryptocurrencies with USD and EUR, charged by us from July 17 to August 8, will be refunded to all BitBay users on August 9th.

At the same time, we would like to remind you about new bank accounts for PLN deposits. Before making a transfer, please check the new dedicated bank account number for deposits on your BitBay account in the "Deposit" tab.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support at https://bitbay.net/contact.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

Dear Users!

We would like to inform you that due to planned SegWit activation on August 1st, Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are temporarily suspended, starting from 12:00pm July 31st 2017 for at least 48 hours.

Our clients’ funds are safe. If Bitcoin chain splits, all BitBay users will gain the exact amount of both coins, accordingly to their account balance before SegWit activation.

New currency deposits and withdrawals are going to be available after technical work that is necessary to support the coin. If our users are interested in the new exchange market, we will open it for them.

Deposits and withdrawals of other cryptocurrencies, as well as exchange transactions on all the other markets available on our platform are going to be available normally, without any limitations.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Dear Users, BTC deposits and withdrawals are available again. BCC balances were added to the accounts accordingly to BTC balance from 2017-08-01 14:22:21.43. BCC trading will be launched August 2nd at night.

BCC deposits and withdrawals need more programming work. We are working to make this option available. It will be added in the next couple of days. We will inform you when it will be available.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

We would like to inform you that BCC trading on our platform has been launched.
Every user with a BTC balance on our platform, has received funds in the BCC. The balances are in accordance with the state of hold on: 2017-08-01 14: 22: 21.43.
Due to your interest in trading with the newly created currency, we have opened BCC exchange markets for you: PLN / EUR / USD / BTC.
BCC deposits and withdrawals need more programming work. We are working to make this option available as soon as possible.
digitaltrader

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

@BitBay - Hello, Today I deposit a few ETH to Bitbay.net but there is no sign of my deposit even after reaching 200 confirmations. When I go to my wallet it shows ETH balance as 0 and pending balance as 0 as well. Can you tell me where is my ETH?
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

@BitBay - Hello, Today I deposit a few ETH to Bitbay.net but there is no sign of my deposit even after reaching 200 confirmations. When I go to my wallet it shows ETH balance as 0 and pending balance as 0 as well. Can you tell me where is my ETH?

Please contact us via https://bitbay.net/contact. We will check and solve the issue. 
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

Due to your frequent queries, we would like to inform and warn you that BitBay (BAY) cryptocurrency is not a part of our business and is not affiliated with our exchange and trading platforms (bitbay.net and bitbay.in). Convergence of names is not intentional on our side, and legal steps have been taken in this regard. We advise special caution when investing in BitBay (BAY) cryptocurrency as we can not guarantee it with our reputation.
BitBay* (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

BitBay.net 3.0 release is coming soon. Meanwhile, you can register for a demo account and test our new platform. Please visit demo website:
➡https: //demo.bitbay.net/ ⬅

The demo version is available with a Usersnap (right bottom corner), so you can report to us your suggestions and problems. We are looking forward to your feedback.

Note: Login data from BitBay 2.0 does not work in a demo version. To log in to the demo, please create a new account;)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: