Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to admit bitcoin is a failure !  (Read 3894 times)
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:38:18 AM

Low price might be a good thing - to get rid of all these centralized mining farms. And for us to buy cheap Tongue
Bitcoin could then flourish once more after the purge...

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:07:39 AM

Time to admin you are scare of others. Why do you create a new account just to post this..

To buy some cheap coins from the panic sellers Smiley

Yes this is the reason why he (or she) created new account. Thanks for answering the question on behalf on him (or she). Smiley

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:04:03 AM

If it worked when it was a fraction of a dollar, why won't it work now?  It's getting more resilient every day that passes.  I don't think USD price is the whole equation. 

By a long stretch.
flyingplows

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:51:39 PM

The faith IS The Equation, if we keep strong in it and inspire others (friends, relatives, people through social media) BTC will thrive. If you are worried about the price don't invest much, buy 1 BTC, advise others to buy 1 BTC. And HOLD.
If you have a computer that is always on - run a Bitcoin Core client. Be a full node, we need this very much. If you don't feel confident don't invest your BTC, just buy your 1 BTC and keep it, that's it. You will be the part of the future. Thank you.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:17:52 PM

Lol, i did read "time to admit bitcoin is the future"

...it is all about perception, i guess  Grin
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

The faith IS The Equation, if we keep strong in it and inspire others (friends, relatives, people through social media) BTC will thrive. If you are worried about the price don't invest much, buy 1 BTC, advise others to buy 1 BTC. And HOLD.
If you have a computer that is always on - run a Bitcoin Core client. Be a full node, we need this very much. If you don't feel confident don't invest your BTC, just buy your 1 BTC and keep it, that's it. You will be the part of the future. Thank you.

I say let them burn. All those that do not believe in BTC simply don't understand it and don't deserve to benefit from it. As Satoshi said:

"If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry."
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:01:33 AM

Low price might be a good thing - to get rid of all these centralized mining farms. And for us to buy cheap Tongue
Bitcoin could then flourish once more after the purge...

mining farms won't back off just because the price is low. they might put their hardware to sleep for a short time, but as soon as there are signs of recovery they will run at full power again.
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:11:37 AM

No more excuses / false hopes for yourself, bitcoin is a failure and the downtrend will hit sub $100 til the network stop for negative mining ROI.

Time to accept your losses and the reality!

Bitcoin is not fine and the end starts here:

it has hit $1000 already and from my perspective, prices are going no-where but up, yes there was a little rough patch but that doesnt mean we should cut our losses and leave

TheGr33k

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:18:47 AM

Why do people make an account just to rip on a community who doesn't care for some trolls opinion?
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:02:25 AM

Why do people make an account just to rip on a community who doesn't care for some trolls opinion?

I'm guessing the OP wouldn't have bothered if he didn't have a couple of funny pics to include in the post.

He probably giggles like a schoolgirl every time he opens the thread.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:57:42 AM

Activity: 0

ad hominem  Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:58:53 AM

they are farming account to sell them later, so they actually care about bitcoin, or i would say, fiat money...

also thread like those bring more discussion, this will lead to more easy post from others account spam

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:25:00 PM

Yep, the network will adjust allowing for some miners to work at lower prices Cheesy who knows maybe we will get more efficient miners next gen Tongue

It doesn't matter at all how efficient miners get, you already said it for yourself: The networks adjusts automatically. The network only cares to maintain an average block-time of 10 minutes. It doesn't care about Bitcoin's price, the electricity cost, or whatever. It's one of the beauties of its design, actually!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: