Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD  (Read 48680 times)
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:43:31 AM

Looking great! Can't wail til it's live

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:36:41 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 08:10:24 AM by CryptoRaver

Snip Wink
DGB has been added to CryptoGiveaways.org ready for internal testing[/center]

Thank you very much keep us posted!
DigiByte
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

Thank you for adding DigiByte!

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:06:45 PM

We can't help ourselves - we keep adding things to our 'to-do-list'! So we keep having to push back Alpha Testing - but we think it's worth it!!!

Some of the features we are currently developing include:
- Last claim ticker
- Claim status checker
- More in-depth coin info per coin
- Random Bonus Claim Uplifter
- Donation Display

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:11:45 PM

We can't help ourselves - we keep adding things to our 'to-do-list'! So we keep having to push back Alpha Testing - but we think it's worth it!!!

- Last claim ticker
- Claim status checker
- Donation Display

as mentioned before bates - all this should be sliced and diced then cooked up into an API that allows direct connection to the site ...

even with a small label within the API saying all the info is from the site ...

we would certainly put it on the site - when it gets to the drawing board and onto teh host ...

how about part of the info page - is the block explorers and bct pages ...

wouldnt want to clutter the site with useless stuff - just the core info and links ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:21:03 PM

- Last claim ticker
- Claim status checker
- Donation Display

as mentioned before bates - all this should be sliced and diced then cooked up into an API that allows direct connection to the site ...

we would certainly put it on the site - when it gets to the drawing board and onto teh host ...

#crysx

Thanks and feedback is greatly appreciated !

wouldnt want to clutter the site with useless stuff - just the core info and links ...

What I would say is that you are definitely on the same track as us! This is indeed what we are designing but one thing that annoys me about many sites is the multiple links to different information. We want a clean and fresh design and by far the work that Androidicus has done is some of the best I have seen in many years! and very luckily me and him are also on the same page.

We are trying to keep all the coin information to its own area / module. So a user can visit the site - make a claim, click and find a little info about the coin but if they would like advanced information a simple click and they can see multiple pieces of information in one place.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:43:20 PM

- Last claim ticker
- Claim status checker
- Donation Display

#crysx

Thanks and feedback is greatly appreciated !

What I would say is that you are definitely on the same track as us! This is indeed what we are designing but one thing that annoys me about many sites is the multiple links to different information. We want a clean and fresh design and by far the work that Androidicus has done is some of the best I have seen in many years! and very luckily me and him are also on the same page.

We are trying to keep all the coin information to its own area / module. So a user can visit the site - make a claim, click and find a little info about the coin but if they would like advanced information a simple click and they can see multiple pieces of information in one place.

exactly ... this is the whole design concept that we were looking for and have yet to instigate with our own website ...

difference is - ours is a single coin - our own Wink ...

with simplicity in mind and with that concept driving the design of the website - i truly believe it will be a winner in terms of functionality DUE to the simplicity ...

if there is a percentage of coin that you will keep to trade back and help the upkeep of the site also - then maybe you would like to consider a donation link for yourselves ...

we have setup a small donation link that is testing currently for one of the better devs we have seen lately ( and if this is as successful as we see it is - then the links for the rest of the devs will soon follow ) ... this link is specifically for the miners who want to donate hashrate - rather than coin ...

the links are below if you want to have a dabble - and the result is the target pool that the donation is being mined to ...

at the moment for testing purposes - we have only setup two algos ( x11 and quark ) with two pools ( wethash and yaamp ) ... they mine directly to the btc address that the miner wants to donate hashes to ...

the links for the miners are ...

x11 - donate.granitecoinx.com:7999 ...
quark - donate.granitecoinx.com:7919 ...

and you can see the results so far for the donations to the dev sp ( dev for his fork of ccminer ( sp-mod) ) below ...

https://www.westhash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&a=12&addr=1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd ...
http://yaamp.com/?address=1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd ...

this is our brainchild - but needs a lot of polishing and testing ... but i hope you get the drift with what im trying to say here ...

this can also be adapted to donate and mine TO the different coins that you have offered on the site also ... so that the balance can stay positive and can always be replenished ...

obviously donations can be just transferred from personal address to donation address from coin to coin ... but this type of donation may also be an alternative way of miners who WANT to donate via mining to come together and mine to ONE address that will amalgamate ALL the miners into one donation to the specified donation address ...

so no matter how small the mining of each individual - they can donate as small or large amount of hashrate - for as long or short a time that they would like ...

this can obviously be adapted to a number of things FOR a number of things also ...

now im waffling ...

but you may want to look at more than just a percentage of coins that get 'given away' and add the possibility of donations to your site to help with upkeep AND help replenish the coin coffers for each individual coin by the general public - as another donation channel ( apart from direct donation addresses ) ...

#crysx

CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:26:15 PM

Hi, just make a announcement on the official DigiByteforum if you like you can join! be welcome.

http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html
Androidicus

Activity: 339

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:43:06 PM

Great to see so many positive posts and thank you CryptoRaver & DigiByte for your input.

Interesting to read the first responses on your forum!

Looking forward to getting CGA ready for sending out Alpha Testing invites...

Smiley

Failure is success waiting to happen...
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:04:00 PM

exactly ... this is the whole design concept that we were looking for and have yet to instigate with our own website ...
I didn't quote it all to reduce noise.

So miners donate by mining and with their rewards going directly to the donation address. I like the idea!

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:04:36 PM

Hi, just make a announcement on the official DigiByteforum if you like you can join! be welcome.

http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html

I have joined up and will reply to the comments in time. Thanks for posting

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:15:04 PM

I didn't quote it all to reduce noise.

So miners donate by mining and with their rewards going directly to the donation address. I like the idea!

tanx ... its an idea ive had for a while - and we only just put it in to practice a few days ago ...

its still in its rough stage but refining it as we go along ...

#crysx

readysalted89

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:08:30 PM

SO as far as I understood, its same like Qoinpro? We subscribe with email and coins get added in our account daily? Cheesy
I just earned 1k satoshi from Qoinpro in 1 year, hope your payouts are more Grin

+1

I has the same experience with Qoinpro and eventually found numerous tiny deposits of small fractions of very low value coins annoying. Make the payouts more, but less frequent.
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:40:29 PM

SO as far as I understood, its same like Qoinpro? We subscribe with email and coins get added in our account daily? Cheesy
I just earned 1k satoshi from Qoinpro in 1 year, hope your payouts are more Grin

+1

I has the same experience with Qoinpro and eventually found numerous tiny deposits of small fractions of very low value coins annoying. Make the payouts more, but less frequent.

We will be discussing the level payouts should be calculated with the respective communities and will try to find the best formula.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:30:00 PM

We are still working away and developing in the background, we want to include as many features as possible in our site ready for Alpha testing however we do understand we have to hold off on some of our 'wish-list' features so that we can get our alpha testers poking and prodding our systems giving us feedback.

One of the new features we are introducing is a 'Hall of fame'' section for our donators. Our 'Hall of fame' will show the top '10 to 20' donators but the system we are building will incorporate a ledger of all donations and transactions in/out. This ledger is being created and incorporated for transparency and with good reason anyone will be able to view it.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:59:24 AM

We are still working away and developing in the background, we want to include as many features as possible in our site ready for Alpha testing however we do understand we have to hold off on some of our 'wish-list' features so that we can get our alpha testers poking and prodding our systems giving us feedback.

One of the new features we are introducing is a 'Hall of fame'' section for our donators. Our 'Hall of fame' will show the top '10 to 20' donators but the system we are building will incorporate a ledger of all donations and transactions in/out. This ledger is being created and incorporated for transparency and with good reason anyone will be able to view it.

thats a brilliant idea ...

donors are a major part of the giveaways scene - and those donors who donate to such a great site as this will have the recognition involved with it ...

great idea guys ...

let me know when you will be implementing this and we can start the test for the donors that want to donate hashrate and mine instead of just coin transfer ...

that is if you are still interested in this concept of course Smiley ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:44:20 PM

thats a brilliant idea ...

donors are a major part of the giveaways scene - and those donors who donate to such a great site as this will have the recognition involved with it ...

great idea guys ...

let me know when you will be implementing this and we can start the test for the donors that want to donate hashrate and mine instead of just coin transfer ...

that is if you are still interested in this concept of course Smiley ...

#crysx

Definitely, I believe if people wish to donate they should definitely be recognised (If they want). We are looking at maybe having avatars in the 'Hall of fame' where when you donate you can pick which one best suites you.

Thanks for your feedback

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:45:49 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:26:01 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978

Thanks Armis we will definitely try to write something up, always good to work with you.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:49:39 PM

Just a quick update, we are currently working on the style and formatting of our text for each crypto. As we said before we will be including coin information for each coin we host but we want to display it in a user friendly way.

Along with this we are tidying up other areas of the site ready for alpha testing

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: