Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD  (Read 48680 times)
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:41:09 AM

I look forward to the return of the project and ask a simple question: now you have a working beta version, can you say that after your upgrades and improvements, the site will be stable??
 Whether used in a new coin? and do you plan additional terms of visiting your site. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

I look forward to the return of the project and ask a simple question: now you have a working beta version, can you say that after your upgrades and improvements, the site will be stable??
 Whether used in a new coin? and do you plan additional terms of visiting your site. Thank you.

It should be stale yes but the issue we found could only be found when we were live, we are fixing this issue now.

We are planning some new coins yes

Some additional terms will be added yes

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
pauerdragz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

The wells are still dry Sad had the chance to get the benefits for a couple of weeks before the site went down..
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

The wells are still dry Sad had the chance to get the benefits for a couple of weeks before the site went down..

We are hoping to partially re-enable our site soon, we are just working on the backend service wide API system has caused us a bunch of issues.

rimbit

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

Great to hear and we will support the "Well" for a long long time Smiley
If you need more coins for testing, let us know

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

As part of our ongoing testing we have re-enabled the ozziecoin (ozc) claim module. Visit http://CryptoGiveAways.org - https://twitter.com/Crypto_Giveaway/status/909778493038264321

vivland

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:59:01 AM

I am glad that you start a return to stability. It's just one module, but it gives us hope for the return of the project to its previous state. I hope that the rest of the modules will earn in the near future. Good luck with the developer.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

I am glad that you start a return to stability. It's just one module, but it gives us hope for the return of the project to its previous state. I hope that the rest of the modules will earn in the near future. Good luck with the developer.

Thanks for your continued support! Developments are moving, just slowly! Speaking to some other communities to get their coins involved aswell which will be integrated into our site ready for all the modules going live again

Thanks again!

vivland

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:26:43 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:10:14 AM by vivland

Master, have an unpleasant situation. All of the blocks OZC which you give out, don't get to me. After a while I asked the support Cryptopia, so the coins go where the payments? Here is the answer from them:
         "Checking the Block Explorer for this coin these transactions are not on the Network,

As such have not come to the Exchange, Please check your wallet is up to date and synced with the network"

It turns out I wasted my time and your project a bit broken.

memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

Master, formed a unpleasant thing. All of the blocks OZC which you give out, I heard only the first two, when again start the project. After a while I asked the support Cryptopia, so the coins go where the payments? Here is the answer from them:
         "Checking the Block Explorer for this coin these transactions are not on the Network,

As such have not come to the Exchange, Please check your wallet is up to date and synced with the network"

If I read your first sentence I have no clue what you are talking about to be honest. Did you use a translator? Seems your sentence is broken, maybe same as the project, if it really is broken, didn't use it again yet before it's really relaunching.

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

Master, formed a unpleasant thing. All of the blocks OZC which you give out, I heard only the first two, when again start the project. After a while I asked the support Cryptopia, so the coins go where the payments? Here is the answer from them:

Hey, I will check with the guy who is working on the OZC project, I will check over OZC claims later today, I'll confirm the clients network height aswell. What height is your wallet block count at?

API issues are slowing our development - being reliant on third parties isn't the way forward for us, if it means we need to build our own systems from scratch we will. We are testing all options at the minute and also need to build redundancy into our systems aswell.

vivland

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:58 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:26:23 AM by vivland

If I read your first sentence I have no clue what you are talking about to be honest. Did you use a translator? Seems your sentence is broken, maybe same as the project, if it really is broken, didn't use it again yet before it's really relaunching.

Yes, I use translator. I slightly corrected my words. but the fact is, the coins do not come at the expense. Just wanted to report.
here is the transaction number, which is preserved in the mail:
Claim Details:
Claim Ref:   ffaf56a1e0a42ffdbbd61cf48355100a7476d6f811b81810ddfddbc17749cc3b
Placed:   Tuesday 10th of October 2017 09:13:30 PM
Claim Amount:   500.
Coin:   OZC
Address:   oMDWb......t1sEd1sifZdj

Huh    maybe will help you

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:19:45 AM

Ok, Our getinfo block height pumps out this:

{
"blocks" : 636672
}

Block height seems to match the blockexplorers both : https://prohashing.com/explorer/Ozziecoin/ and https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/.

Ok so we are going to reference these explorers soon with the recent transaction we just made with TX ID: 30ae88523b305021aed942b89c850471125290b274c7b0161915b50f52f1b012

Let see what is happening

winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:57:05 PM by winding-coils

I can confirm, about 3500 OZC made it ok (with some maintenance and delay)

Since then several thousand OZC not delivered to address, emails received say it was sent.

Thanks!

UPDATE:
It appears all OZC have shown up to the address!  Grin

Thank you CryptoGiveaways.org!
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

Since then several thousand OZC not delivered to address, emails received say it was sent.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Awesome! Yep all looks good! Looked through the block explorer, the blockchain seems to slow intermittently so would warrant a further look.

Thanks for the update! Much Appreciated!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Awesome! Yep all looks good! Looked through the block explorer, the blockchain seems to slow intermittently so would warrant a further look.

Thanks for the update! Much Appreciated!

its zpool doing this ...

zpool is one of the larger pools whose method of mining is rotational coin mining ...

when this happens - the grn and ozc network gets hit with over 13gh of mining power - which raises the diff to ridiculous levels - then leaves ... this method of coin jumping is detrimental to the coins health and block chain when the average nethash is around 500mh ... ive asked crackfoo / crackers MANY times to remove granite and ozziecoin from the pool - and all he does is suspend it for a short while - then bring them back into his pool ... hence the reason for the 'slow' response in blockchain confirmation of coins ... this is obviously an issue for ANY coin that has this goliath mining their coins and affects ANY form of coin transfer - including faucets like this awesome one ...

this is the reason why the first ( tier1 ) algo that CWI have created - with be integrated into ozziecoin as soon as we can ... it is a gpu focused algorithm and mining should be back to a more 'normal' level than with the x11 algo that is currently in grn ozc infx ... we are now working on the second ( tier2 ) algorithm to be integrated into infx very soon ... then the third planned for granite ( tier3 - the most complex of all our algos ) will be done after the other coins in our arsenal are rebased and redone ...

so if you have any issues with transfers like this - check the main explorer ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ and https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/ ) and look at not only the difficulty - but also the time lapsed since the last block ...

this should give you an indication of when to expect any coin confirmations ...

#crysx

batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

its zpool doing this ...

zpool is one of the larger pools whose method of mining is rotational coin mining ...

Hey chrysophylax,

I thought it might have been an issue with a multpool jumping in/out. I didn't want to mither you with the issue hence why I just looked it as I did, thanks for the input and clarity in the issue.

Like you said this can happen (and does quite oftern) to any coin but it looks like you have a plan to fix that unlike other coins!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

its zpool doing this ...

Hey chrysophylax,

I thought it might have been an issue with a multpool jumping in/out. I didn't want to mither you with the issue hence why I just looked it as I did, thanks for the input and clarity in the issue.

Like you said this can happen (and does quite oftern) to any coin but it looks like you have a plan to fix that unlike other coins!

we do ...

and we will fix it ... tier1 algo is done and tested - and ready to go into ozc ...

now for the rebase and test ... this will take a few weeks mate ...

#crysx

dollarercoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:24:20 AM

Nice to see this progress Smiley  I can donate Pandacoin and or cypherfunks FUNK
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

Thanks.

Plodding along, just niggly issues still happening. Hopefully we’ll get to the bottom of them soon.

Nice to see this progress Smiley  I can donate Pandacoin and or cypherfunks FUNK

this is a brilliant project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: