Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD  (Read 48680 times)
geostima

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

people relax, payments are still manually made, and they are sent out only once or max twice a month - they are working on automating the prrocess but it is difficult when there are so many botters.

Finding an adequate solution isnt easy (speaking as a dev), unless you want them to make you complete 6 captchas before you claim....filtering out bots isnt an easy task.
I would much rather just complete 1 captcha and claim every day and (wit some patience) let my earnings accumulate for now until the system is updated, but that's just me.
Enjoy! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:50:36 PM

people relax, payments are still manually made, and they are sent out only once or max twice a month - they are working on automating the prrocess but it is difficult when there are so many botters.

Finding an adequate solution isnt easy (speaking as a dev), unless you want them to make you complete 6 captchas before you claim....filtering out bots isnt an easy task.
I would much rather just complete 1 captcha and claim every day and (wit some patience) let my earnings accumulate for now until the system is updated, but that's just me.
Enjoy! Smiley

Thanks for your support!   Grin

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
odadef11

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:06:57 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 06:28:00 AM by odadef11

my claim DMD did not come  mail  boris2364@outlook.com
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:43:33 AM

Sorry in the delay, as we have stated before CryptoGiveaways is a free to use website - We don't get paid for running it although it is one of our main projects!

We are very busy at the minute with organising CoinFestUK, if anyone reading this is UK based, feel free to visit the event in Manchester on April 4th, 5th & 6th - Visit the website at https://coinfestuk.org to claim a ticket (Tickets are free and optional!)

We have just paid all outstanding claims! We paid over 400 EMC2 claims, 690 MUE claims, 772 DMD claims and 720 OKASH claims!

NOW one notice we have is : No more claims will be paid UNTIL AFTER APRIL 14th 2019! - So please don't post here asking when your claim will get paid!

Thanks

good job guys!!!!!
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:27:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:12:44 AM by mprep

my claim DMD did not come

Mate, literally just read the post before yours

^^  Grin

Hello peeps,

Ok, back from CoinFest now - Another event has passed, if you want to check out the event photos see them here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/oyTfxi4ctaWuTfjB7

Anyway on the note of CryptoGiveaways we have just PAID all approved / outstanding claims. We PAID 453 MonetaryUnit (MUE) claims and 961 OkCash claims

Thanks

geostima

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:12:02 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 03:16:31 PM by geostima

Thanks for the update (and payments) and may I just add.... FANTASTIC freaking photos!!!! Looks like it was a really epic event. Wish I could have attended Cheesy
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:16:12 AM

Hello peeps,

Ok, back from CoinFest now - Another event has passed, if you want to check out the event photos see them here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/oyTfxi4ctaWuTfjB7

Anyway on the note of CryptoGiveaways we have just PAID all approved / outstanding claims. We PAID 453 MonetaryUnit (MUE) claims and 961 OkCash claims

Thanks

Any pics of you in them? ...

Nice to see the systems back in effect mate.

#crysx

TheOldHat

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

I have made two claims today with a valid email and received no notification. If it says it has to be done in the next 60 min. it seems to be that you lose by default, lol. What a joke.
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:07:12 AM

I have made two claims today with a valid email and received nothing.

Claims are not paid out straight away, we pay them in bulk as we need the payment total to pass the nextwork threshold.

TheOldHat

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:12:23 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 11:30:18 AM by TheOldHat

Claims are not paid out straight away, we pay them in bulk as we need the payment total to pass the nextwork threshold.

I am not talking about payment. I am talking about notification. It says in the website that a confirmation must be made in the following 60 minutes after claim submission. If not it doesn't count...so how is it I am ever gonna receive it if it is already void?

Edit:

I received the email notification after all and confirmed the request...for 0.27EMC and 1.35OK...so generous of you. I might reinvest this amount when the market looks more promising so I can build a good portofolio. What a joke. If you said how much I was applying to, I wouldn't even have bothered.
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:49:02 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 02:07:17 PM by batesresearch

I am not talking about payment. I am talking about notification. It says in the website that a confirmation must be made in the following 60 minutes after claim submission. If not it doesn't count...so how is it I am ever gonna receive it if it is already void?

Edit:

I received the email notification after all and confirmed the request...for 0.27EMC and 1.35OK...so generous of you. I might reinvest this amount when the market looks more promising so I can build a good portofolio. What a joke. If you said how much I was applying to, I wouldn't even have bothered.

Hey,

No problem, you don't need to bother claiming again then. Would you say the same now for the faucet that gave away up to 5BTC per claim to visitors back in 2010?

Not sure what you are expecting to receive for just entering your email address, coin address and completing a CAPTCHA

Have a good day

Thanks

geostima

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:33:52 PM

ignore haters, they don't even deserve an explanation or a reply - they are not humble if they find a way to be rude when you are offering a free service (which is actually awesome). Claiming only DMD for the last year on CGA ive made more than ALL other faucets combined - and not a small amount at all!
Long live CGA!
odadef11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:40:18 PM

Long live CGA! CGA Best at the moment Roll Eyes
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:51:25 AM

ignore haters, they don't even deserve an explanation or a reply - they are not humble if they find a way to be rude when you are offering a free service (which is actually awesome). Claiming only DMD for the last year on CGA ive made more than ALL other faucets combined - and not a small amount at all!
Long live CGA!

Thanks for the support, we are working to introduce a referral system to bring more traffic/claimers to the site and we'd be happy to let supporters like you have first access to it.

Each person who becomes a referrer gets a unique code which enables them to claim extra on our website, we are still writing all of this up but are happy to let you test it when its ready if you are interested.

BestBitcoinOdds

Activity: 152
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:24:18 PM

Cool so it's pretty much a multi-coin faucet with some information for newbies, very good.

If you don't mind me asking, is this a non-profit venture? If it's ad free (which is amazing btw) how do you
intend to generate income? Does it come from the coin's that you add?

Also I haven't checked out any type of give-away/faucets in a while, atleast not since this last boom in crypto.
From what I remember many faucets struggled with bots and people multi-accounting ect.

What's your outlook on the future of faucets and giveaway sites?
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 07:30:40 PM

Cool so it's pretty much a multi-coin faucet with some information for newbies, very good.

If you don't mind me asking, is this a non-profit venture? If it's ad free (which is amazing btw) how do you
intend to generate income? Does it come from the coin's that you add?

Also I haven't checked out any type of give-away/faucets in a while, atleast not since this last boom in crypto.
From what I remember many faucets struggled with bots and people multi-accounting ect.

What's your outlook on the future of faucets and giveaway sites?

Hey,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes it is non-profit. Yes we charge a fee for a coin to be added and will be adding a monthly fee to the site for coins, any funds raised go back into the maintenance of the site and modules.

We struggle a lot with bots but it is all a learning curve.

Faucets will always be around, a lot do struggle but we like to think we are looking at the faucet/giveaway arena from a different angle so will hopefully be around for the foreseeable future.

Thanks

geostima

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:25:19 PM

wooohoo pleasant surprise! merci Smiley
batesresearch (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:22:51 PM

Our latest batch of approved claims has been PAID!

Below are the stats of the PAID claims:

408 MUE claims marked PAID!

491 EMC2 claims marked PAID! - All donated funds for EMC2 have now been exhausted, our donation address for the module is: ESAMV8eGe6kKeLFdaC2tkuGs6MFKihKUYw

507 OKCash claims marked PAID!

14 OZC claims marked PAID!

30 GRN claims marked PAID!

odadef11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

the coins were credited to the account  Grin Good
leandro996

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

Do you intend to release more than one currency claim per email a day and intend to add other currencies than those on the site? I really enjoyed the project, great work to all involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: