Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should there be an own Faucet Section?
Yep, I want to see the other services. - 7 (77.8%)
Nope. Faucets are just services as the others. - 1 (11.1%)
Do whatever you want. I don't care. - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should there be an own Faucet Section?  (Read 656 times)
d4nin3u (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:43:36 AM

To be honest, I find all the faucets pretty annoying if I scroll though the services (I like Faucets themselves, but they disturb in the list).

Should there be an own Faucet Section in Service Announcements?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:00:30 AM

Should post this at Meta section.

Anyway, I dont care what the forums administrators want to do. If they decide to create a section for faucets.. go ahead.

However, it will ruin others and my faucet lists.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:25:30 AM

Anyway, I dont care what the forums administrators want to do. If they decide to create a section for faucets.. go ahead.

How would it?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:49:57 AM

How would it?

Well.. The section will be like a faucet list than. However.. it wont be sortable and it wont have many information along side.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
d4nin3u (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:14:01 AM

Oops... How can I move the topic to the Meta section?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:44:57 AM

Yes I agree with you, I think the forum needs a new "faucet section" and however there are already two thread about this 'problem':

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005408.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023449.0

I think theymos noticed already these topics Wink.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

Yes I agree with you, I think the forum needs a new "faucet section" and however there are already two thread about this 'problem':

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005408.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023449.0

I think theymos noticed already these topics Wink.

+1. A sub-board, in Service Announcements, reserved to Faucet announcements is really needed to un-clog the main boards, as the polls in the 2 threads you linked show.  Cool

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:21:50 PM

+1.
Sometimes there are interesting projects and services in the bitcointalk Services board that you don't see because of faucet site promotions, so... in my opinion a Faucet or Promotions dedicated board on bitcointalk could be a great idea to clean the Services page.

We'll see what the Staff think about it.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:10:06 PM

This is the 3rd thread in less than a month. Theymos, please!
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

This is the 3rd thread in less than a month. Theymos, please!

Admins action is need for sure, but....i guess a more visible search button could help, also!  Wink

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:42:57 PM

This may take some time like it took to get a ponzi sub-board. So please be patient. Smiley

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:04:41 PM

I'd like that; throw all those signature ad campaigns in there as well, services is overflowing with them.

d4nin3u (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:37:42 PM

I'd like that; throw all those signature ad campaigns in there as well, services is overflowing with them.

I'd rather make two different boards for those, but that's a good idea indeed Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:57:51 PM

I'd rather make two different boards for those, but that's a good idea indeed Smiley

There aren't enough signature campaigns to make a new sub-board.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:34:15 AM

Seems the service anouncement is owned by these faucets.. Filled with earn sats for hour

Theymos really needs to make a sub section for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: