Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPC] NothinG's Pool (Beta Testing)  (Read 17120 times)
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2012, 02:55:25 PM

Server Load: (118%)

Sad not looking good as have not seen any shares be completed.. have u been DDOS'd??? Tongue are we that popular and important already!! ??

... but i hope it just u working on it atm or something??

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
NothinG (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 04:02:44 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2012, 04:19:38 PM by NothinG

Server Load: (118%)

Sad not looking good as have not seen any shares be completed.. have u been DDOS'd??? Tongue are we that popular and important already!! ??

... but i hope it just u working on it atm or something??
Looks like something happened last night.

I'll go ahead and restart, but hopefully the logs let me know what happened.
I'm going to be moving the website off onto another server soon, that should help with the loadbalance.

Being such a small # of workers, I didn't think anything like this would happen.

[Edit]: @allWorkersOnThePool: I'm sorry about the delay in payments, but it seems when we where on the old database...we've mined a lot more blocks than I had imagined. I'm going to head to work and let some more blocks mature to make sure everyone from the old database gets their shares into that block.
http://46.166.138.142/dev2.php <Here, you can see how many credits/worker per block. As you can see, there are still shares to be given out to the last block that was matured.

Most excellent NothingG and Sunny King.

Both of you deserve huge credit and congratulations on PPCoins.  I look forward to making each of you some donations Smiley and please keep up the good work Smiley

please feel free to PM me a PPC address where I can make a donation or two.... NothingG  i take it the address on ur Pool site will be ur address to donate to??

Also is there any thoughts to the possibility of an exchange being setup for PPCoins?? would like to have a go myself... but would be very experimental and might need a hand or two Tongue any thoughts anyone??
Thanks. Smiley You can use the address at the pool's footer.

I think it may be possible to setup an exchange, but it is too early (not TOO early, but...I'd say maybe a week?).

GhostGum

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 03:31:17 AM

Figured i'd try mining PPCoins for a bit.
Joined your pool, mined for a few mins, submitted 20-30ish shares.
Why round estimate is negative?

Confirmed Balance: 0 PPC
Unconfirmed Balance: 0 PPC
Estimated Reward this Round: -0.04 PPC

Cheers.
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 03:35:18 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 05:10:49 AM by NothinG

Figured i'd try mining PPCoins for a bit.
Joined your pool, mined for a few mins, submitted 20-30ish shares.
Why round estimate is negative?

Confirmed Balance: 0 PPC
Unconfirmed Balance: 0 PPC
Estimated Reward this Round: -0.04 PPC

Cheers.
The site is based on Bitcoin, being 50 shares.
I'll have this fixed once I submit the first round of PPC from the old database.

Your shares are being counted (as you can see, if you're logged in, by your shares compared to everyone else's shares).

[Edit]: Getting VERY close to running the script to push payments. Just checking to make sure it's possible to withdraw, then you should notice your account balance. Smiley

[Edit2]: Just distributed the PPC from the old database of shares. If you where one of the first few people mining, you should see your balance at the top of the screen. I just sent a PM to sunny asking how to determine the kb per transaction to let people actually withdraw from their account. Sorry for all the trouble community. Sad

Sunny King
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 06:56:20 AM

[Edit2]: Just distributed the PPC from the old database of shares. If you where one of the first few people mining, you should see your balance at the top of the screen. I just sent a PM to sunny asking how to determine the kb per transaction to let people actually withdraw from their account. Sorry for all the trouble community. Sad

Is your payout transaction confirmed? You can use listtransactions to see the number of confirmations and the exact fees paid.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 07:32:55 AM

Round of applause for you NothingG Smiley i logged on and see at the top of my screen....

Verified Balance: 2350.11897 PPC;

Very excited Smiley ty soo much for being so quick to get a pool setup for this and i'll attempt some withdraws and donations to you for all your hard work once you have that part sorted on ur site Smiley as I said in the other PPC related post I am working on setting up a ppcointalk forum for all PPC related chat Smiley

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 07:53:14 AM

Round of applause for you NothingG Smiley i logged on and see at the top of my screen....

Very excited Smiley ty soo much for being so quick to get a pool setup for this and i'll attempt some withdraws and donations to you for all your hard work once you have that part sorted on ur site Smiley as I said in the other PPC related post I am working on setting up a ppcointalk forum for all PPC related chat Smiley
Thanks. Smiley

I think I know how I'm going to do the transaction. I'll just set it up, so the withdraw has to be > 1 PPC. Check out the site in ~10 minutes for the withdraw page.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 09:03:48 AM

Thanks. Smiley

I think I know how I'm going to do the transaction. I'll just set it up, so the withdraw has to be > 1 PPC. Check out the site in ~10 minutes for the withdraw page.

I can confirm withdrawals are working, made a small donation too. I shall be joining the pool shortly now difficulty is high.

Awesome job, NothingG Smiley

FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 09:25:31 AM

Thanks. Smiley

Yes I can confirm withdraws are working to Smiley donations are being organised and sent Smiley thank you soo much and keep up the good work Smiley

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 09:29:33 AM

Great job NothinG.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 10:02:31 AM

I just joined up with 700mh Smiley

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 12:23:10 AM

We now have our own dedicated Forum for PPCoin discussion Smiley  http://ppcointalk.org feel free to join and use and give me feedback and rips please Smiley

Sunny King
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 12:47:12 AM

We now have our own dedicated Forum for PPCoin discussion Smiley  http://ppcointalk.org feel free to join and use and give me feedback and rips please Smiley

That was fast! If there is enough demand I will start posting important notices there as well as here. Thanks for the hard work!

(A few places misspelled ppcoin to ppcion)
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 02:13:25 AM

That was fast! If there is enough demand I will start posting important notices there as well as here. Thanks for the hard work!

(A few places misspelled ppcoin to ppcion)

Smiley Wanted a place to fully explain and let the community grow and develop, so hopefully this forum will help... and its all good coding experience Cheesy

have corrected the spelling error in the header of "ppcion" were there anymore?? sorry tis late here Tongue

chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:51:46 AM

Uh, could you please change my balance?

Right now I have a -1 PPC balance.  I submitted 12 shares in total.  I just want to get a bit of PPC so I can stake mine in 30 days if it's still there.

I worked really hard to CPU mine those 12 shares. (Lol my computer worked hard)
irritant

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:57:33 AM

i have trouble connecting:

minerd -a sha256d -o http://46.166.138.142:9944 -u myusername.worker -p mypasswd
[2012-08-26 06:51:50] 8 miner threads started, using 'sha256d' algorithm.
[2012-08-26 06:52:11] HTTP request failed: couldn't connect to host
[2012-08-26 06:52:11] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

what am i doing wrong Huh

Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 03:23:54 PM

I had trouble connecting yesterday with cgminer.
irritant

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 07:18:18 PM

i tried with cgminer also, same problem , it does work when i mine solo though ...
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:26:14 AM

Still no hashrate stats?

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 04:03:01 PM

Pool should be back up.
The pushpoold had locked up again, but at least I think I know what the problem is.
The shares are starting to pile up because I haven't coded the second part of the script that goes through the blocks that are at 520+ confirmations and gives out those shares. After I code that in, the pool should stabilize.

That would have been the most likely reason for people not being able to connect.

Also, I believe I fixed the verified payout balance at the top of the page.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: