Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: O.02BTC for small programming task!!  (Read 499 times)
NorwegianNoob (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:03:59 PM

Hey

I want a tool that when I press etc. space my mouse courser becomes a tool I can draw arrows and lines with. Just like paint, with a "live background". So if I draw a line this will be at my screen to I press another button to clear lines.

Please ask questions or come with offers if you have the skills to do this.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:06:25 PM

If there is allready an app out there that do this. I will give the person who bring me a link to the software 0.005BTC
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:08:09 PM

Hey

I want a tool that when I press etc. space my mouse courser becomes a tool I can draw arrows and lines with. Just like paint, with a "live background". So if I draw a line this will be at my screen to I press another button to clear lines.

It will be better, if you could say for what exactly you need it.

Why don't you just use Snipping Tool, take the image and draw. Or save that image, and draw lines in MS-Paint?
Pressing del will remove the line too.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:11:26 PM

Hey

Why don't you just use Snipping Tool, take the image and draw. Or save that image, and draw lines in MS-Paint?
The thing is that I don`t want to create an img. I just want to have the lines and arrows at my screen and then taking them away after. 

Just like paint but instead of drawing there I can draw in chrom. Will this be possible?
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:14:04 PM

Hey

The thing is that I don`t want to create an img. I just want to have the lines and arrows at my screen and then taking them away after.  

Just like paint but instead of drawing there I can draw in chrom. Will this be possible?

I don't know any tool that does exactly what you said. Never searched for it, since I never needed it.

If you give me the reason why you want something like it, may be I can find a workaround. Smiley
Or just wait for someone who knows it to post it. Wink
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

Hey

I don't know any tool that does exactly what you said. Never searched for it, since I never needed it.

If you give me the reason why you want something like it, may be I can find a workaround. Smiley
Or just wait for someone who knows it to post it. Wink
I think that would be very handy when you are screen recording.
Some screenrecorders have that feature, go search it ln the internet. Such tool may exist, but will most likely be detected as a virus because it forces to change the screen.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:33:11 PM

Tryed didn`t have any luck trying to find such thing at google ... :/
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:35:37 PM

Tryed didn`t have any luck trying to find such thing at google ... :/

http://www.presentation-assistant.com/resources/zoom-in-computer-screen-on-windows.htm  ?
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:41:02 PM

That will work thanks Smiley

What is your BTC adress? 0.005BTC will go to you
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:49:28 PM

That will work thanks Smiley

What is your BTC adress? 0.005BTC will go to you

PM'd.

Thanks Cheesy
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:46:29 AM

Hey

Hadnt expected this from u, he already said he needs live bakground

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:16:44 AM

Hey

Hadnt expected this from u, he already said he needs live bakground

Well, anyway problem is solved. Cheesy

I also gave him 2 additional useful links in case that didn't work Cheesy
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:28:13 AM

you can use processing to do this, if you need help let me know
Pages: [1]