Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts  (Read 3625 times)
Fuck NWO (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:08:08 PM

By Ryan Hodgson on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:59am

Mossad Impersonating/framing Muslims and Participating in the Attacks:

http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

A lot of the evidence is compelling.

What would have been their motive?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:10:45 PM

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:18:00 AM

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:33:24 AM

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?
The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

So a few were Israeli nationals.....so WHAT?
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:54:43 PM

The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:49:08 AM

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.

So, "a lot of the evidence is compelling" - your words - is a false statement.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.

but

There is also quite a bit of fluff, chaff, that has been thrown in, probably to discredit the better evidence.

///////////////

The implication as it stands right now for a lot of people is that the motive behind 911 was an Israeli nationalist motive intended to draw the United States into the Israeli fight against certain Muslims.

The evidence, however, seems to point to something a little different. Specifically that the immediate motive for 911 was the need to counter the eradication of opium poppies from Afghanistan.

To that end, it looks like a lot of stupid people were drawen into committing the various acts.

For example some Israelis were told "We need you to do such and such thing. You will be doing the highest good deed and helping Jews".

And some Americans were told "This is a matter of the highest national security. We cannot give details but if you want to help your country you must play along. Of course you will get a promotion too".

And some Russians were told "If you publicize x material from Afghanistan you will be killed".

etc etc
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.

+1
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:28:31 PM

Some people will support 'their' group no matter what.

A lot of simple minded Germans supported Hitler because they thought he represented Germany.

A lot of simple minded Jews support Zionism because they think it represents Judaism.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/zionism

The state of Israel is, at best, an attempt by some anti nationalist Jews to teach their descendants about nationalism at a reasonable price. But there are always going to be hillfolk who miss the forest for the trees.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:48:00 AM

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.
There's nothing compelling about your assertion that there is compelling stuff.

Nothing at all.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:00:49 AM

No.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:30:40 AM

No.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.

What about a source that is official and not made by some lunatic that thinks earth is flat.

I am so tired of all these conspiracy junkies..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:04:02 AM

Some people will support 'their' group no matter what.

A lot of simple minded Germans supported Hitler because they thought he represented Germany.

A lot of simple minded Jews support Zionism because they think it represents Judaism.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/zionism

The state of Israel is, at best, an attempt by some anti nationalist Jews to teach their descendants about nationalism at a reasonable price. But there are always going to be hillfolk who miss the forest for the trees.

The State of Israel is the result of the U.S./Russia agreements to let the big bankers back into Russia after WWII. Russia would let the bankers back into Russia (from the U.S., after Hitler and Stalin had virtually destroyed them in Russia and most of Europe in WWII), only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:46:56 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:57:59 AM by Spendulus

No.

Nothing at all.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

Let's summarize.  You said this -

And you have not supported it one bit.  Saying it over and over, or linking to nothing or dead links, or claiming that the government takes down links, or linking to "sources" that just ask questions which are not supported by facts, is a waste of time.

You have shown nothing.  9/11 was the job of Muslim terrorists.  No Israelis were involved.  You are doing nothing more than claiming the victims of terrorism are the terrorists, and the terrorists are the good guys.  
Try again.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:40:29 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 04:51:41 PM by no-rice-peas

What about a source that is official and not made by some lunatic that thinks earth is flat.

All of the 'authorities' at that link are mainstream types specifically chosen because they are respected by mainstreamers.

There may be a few flatearthers mixed in but the majority are very conventional.

Russia would let the bankers back into Russia ... only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

Otay Panky.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

Any person is welcome to look at the material and make their own decisions.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:33:01 PM

All of the 'authorities' at that link are mainstream types specifically chosen because they are respected by mainstreamers.

There may be a few flatearthers mixed in but the majority are very conventional.

Russia would let the bankers back into Russia ... only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

Otay Panky.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

I agree, they can.

But they are quite likely then to say "WTF?"
"This link says nothing about those EVIL JOOESSS DOING 9/11!"

So you don't even seem to be linking to a conspiracy site that supports the premise of the thread.

I guess that makes no sense to me.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:03:32 PM

I agree, they can.

But they are quite likely then to say "WTF?"
"This link says nothing about those EVIL JOOESSS DOING 9/11!"

So you don't even seem to be linking to a conspiracy site that supports the premise of the thread.

I guess that makes no sense to me.

The premise of the thread is that 911 was orchestrated for the purpose of invading Afghanistan.

A peripheral issue is that many groups then tried to predictably profit from the event.

If you want to force the "jooz did 911" notion I'm happy to go there.

Most educated Americans, a vast majority, believe discreetly that neocons in the United States, along with a vague network of Zionists, were responsible for 911.

If you pick any well educated American and get him or her drunk enough they will admit it. But polls say most people aren't really sure.

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:30:53 PM

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.

Well, this is ironic. The Nazis didn't come into power in Germany because people blindly believed what the government said. The Nazis came to power largely because people bought into weird conspiracy theories blaming the Jews for their problems. You know, the kind of thing you're pushing right now.

If you want to confirm this you can read a book. Or you can find any educated American and get him or her drunk and they'll confirm it.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: