Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts  (Read 3625 times)
Fuck NWO (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:08:08 PM

By Ryan Hodgson on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 8:59am

Mossad Impersonating/framing Muslims and Participating in the Attacks:

http://rediscover911.com/international-zionism-did-911-23-facts/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

A lot of the evidence is compelling.

What would have been their motive?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:10:45 PM

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:18:00 AM

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work. 

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:33:24 AM

I had started a thread on 911 and saw this thread which links to some material a lot of people believe. The fact that the poster and the link use the phrase "did 911", as I did, means they are probably also new yorkers.

Could you give some examples of "the source material [that] does not support the narrative"? Some of the material has been widely reported in the alternative media and is well documented. Are you saying that the poster added some trash?
The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

So a few were Israeli nationals.....so WHAT?
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:54:43 PM

The several I read were just regular cop style reports (FBI etc no dif) "checked out these dudes, blah blah blah"  after 9/11 they probably "checked out" 50,000 or more ... they were all madder than hornets.

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:49:08 AM

Some of the 'Israeli nationals' are irrelevant, like the art students. A lot of malls in the 80s and 90s had young scammers from Europe who would work like that. A bunch of guys from the same country set up a project to get a freeish vacation in America, make a little money.

Others seem less random.

Certainly if you have access to enough police reports you could find a way to make it look like there is an organized plot by descendants of Frank Sinatra fans to steal credit cards that end in the number of his birthday.

So, "a lot of the evidence is compelling" - your words - is a false statement.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.

but

There is also quite a bit of fluff, chaff, that has been thrown in, probably to discredit the better evidence.

///////////////

The implication as it stands right now for a lot of people is that the motive behind 911 was an Israeli nationalist motive intended to draw the United States into the Israeli fight against certain Muslims.

The evidence, however, seems to point to something a little different. Specifically that the immediate motive for 911 was the need to counter the eradication of opium poppies from Afghanistan.

To that end, it looks like a lot of stupid people were drawen into committing the various acts.

For example some Israelis were told "We need you to do such and such thing. You will be doing the highest good deed and helping Jews".

And some Americans were told "This is a matter of the highest national security. We cannot give details but if you want to help your country you must play along. Of course you will get a promotion too".

And some Russians were told "If you publicize x material from Afghanistan you will be killed".

etc etc
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

To those of you pushing this "International Zionism Did 911" bullshit: We know you're Nazis. I just wanted to make sure that you know we know.

+1
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:28:31 PM

Some people will support 'their' group no matter what.

A lot of simple minded Germans supported Hitler because they thought he represented Germany.

A lot of simple minded Jews support Zionism because they think it represents Judaism.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/zionism

The state of Israel is, at best, an attempt by some anti nationalist Jews to teach their descendants about nationalism at a reasonable price. But there are always going to be hillfolk who miss the forest for the trees.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:48:00 AM

No.

There is compelling evidence that a group of non Muslim people was involved in orchestrating 911.
There is extremely strong evidence that some of those people were Israelis who were obviously led to believe that they were acting on behalf of some 'national' interest.
There's nothing compelling about your assertion that there is compelling stuff.

Nothing at all.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:00:49 AM

No.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:30:40 AM

No.

Nothing at all.

If someone wants the truth they can go to http://patriotsquestion911.com/ and scroll halfway down the page.

What about a source that is official and not made by some lunatic that thinks earth is flat.

I am so tired of all these conspiracy junkies..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:04:02 AM

Some people will support 'their' group no matter what.

A lot of simple minded Germans supported Hitler because they thought he represented Germany.

A lot of simple minded Jews support Zionism because they think it represents Judaism.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/zionism

The state of Israel is, at best, an attempt by some anti nationalist Jews to teach their descendants about nationalism at a reasonable price. But there are always going to be hillfolk who miss the forest for the trees.

The State of Israel is the result of the U.S./Russia agreements to let the big bankers back into Russia after WWII. Russia would let the bankers back into Russia (from the U.S., after Hitler and Stalin had virtually destroyed them in Russia and most of Europe in WWII), only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:46:56 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:57:59 AM by Spendulus

No.

Nothing at all.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

Let's summarize.  You said this -

And you have not supported it one bit.  Saying it over and over, or linking to nothing or dead links, or claiming that the government takes down links, or linking to "sources" that just ask questions which are not supported by facts, is a waste of time.

You have shown nothing.  9/11 was the job of Muslim terrorists.  No Israelis were involved.  You are doing nothing more than claiming the victims of terrorism are the terrorists, and the terrorists are the good guys.  
Try again.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:40:29 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 04:51:41 PM by no-rice-peas

What about a source that is official and not made by some lunatic that thinks earth is flat.

All of the 'authorities' at that link are mainstream types specifically chosen because they are respected by mainstreamers.

There may be a few flatearthers mixed in but the majority are very conventional.

Russia would let the bankers back into Russia ... only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

Otay Panky.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

Any person is welcome to look at the material and make their own decisions.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:33:01 PM

All of the 'authorities' at that link are mainstream types specifically chosen because they are respected by mainstreamers.

There may be a few flatearthers mixed in but the majority are very conventional.

Russia would let the bankers back into Russia ... only if Israeli people in Russia were allowed to return to their homelands of ancient times.

Smiley

Otay Panky.

So what?  You go there and there's nothing but more assertions being tossed around.  Nothing substantial at all.

I agree, they can.

But they are quite likely then to say "WTF?"
"This link says nothing about those EVIL JOOESSS DOING 9/11!"

So you don't even seem to be linking to a conspiracy site that supports the premise of the thread.

I guess that makes no sense to me.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:03:32 PM

I agree, they can.

But they are quite likely then to say "WTF?"
"This link says nothing about those EVIL JOOESSS DOING 9/11!"

So you don't even seem to be linking to a conspiracy site that supports the premise of the thread.

I guess that makes no sense to me.

The premise of the thread is that 911 was orchestrated for the purpose of invading Afghanistan.

A peripheral issue is that many groups then tried to predictably profit from the event.

If you want to force the "jooz did 911" notion I'm happy to go there.

Most educated Americans, a vast majority, believe discreetly that neocons in the United States, along with a vague network of Zionists, were responsible for 911.

If you pick any well educated American and get him or her drunk enough they will admit it. But polls say most people aren't really sure.

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:30:53 PM

Imagine that. Why would polls not be reflective of actual opinions? Maybe because of jackasses who terrorize people into lying about their opinions. It is people like you who created the Nazis in Germany and who are creating them in america.

The only people who take your position, blindly saying that there is no evidence of 'Israeli' involvement in 911 are either shills or utter morons. If you would like me to start presenting the evidence for Israeli involvement say so. At this point my opinion, and the evidence, support a transnational interest in invading Afghanistan has happened several times and in the two most recent cases heroin was the commodity that sparked the flame.

Well, this is ironic. The Nazis didn't come into power in Germany because people blindly believed what the government said. The Nazis came to power largely because people bought into weird conspiracy theories blaming the Jews for their problems. You know, the kind of thing you're pushing right now.

If you want to confirm this you can read a book. Or you can find any educated American and get him or her drunk and they'll confirm it.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:38:03 PM

Most educated Americans, a vast majority, believe discreetly that neocons in the United States, along with a vague network of Zionists, were responsible for 911.

If you pick any well educated American and get him or her drunk enough they will admit it. But polls say most people aren't really sure.

I'm afraid you don't quite understand what I am commenting on about your posts.

You have simply proved nothing on the subject you make claims on.

This is not advanced by making yet more claims with no facts.

This has nothing to do with "who is right or wrong."
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:40:04 PM

Well, this is ironic. The Nazis didn't come into power in Germany because people blindly believed what the government said. The Nazis came to power largely because people bought into weird conspiracy theories blaming the Jews for their problems. You know, the kind of thing you're pushing right now.

If you want to confirm this you can read a book. Or you can find any educated American and get him or her drunk and they'll confirm it.

I'm a reasonably educated American. I'm also Jewish and spoke directly with a lot of people who had direct experience with nazxiism, and I have also read books on the subject.

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911.

Americans have been conditioned to defend Jews in a very superficial way and it is a situation with many historical precedents.

A few days ago there was backlash from an article the FBI director wrote entitled "why I make all FBI agents visit the holocaust museum". Or was the article entitled "How I became FBI director"? Doesn't matter. Look at the reaction to the article and examine it, if you like.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:49:34 PM

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911....
While you are slinging opinions and attitudes around, you might consider that strangers on the Internet really don't care about them.  It really doesn't matter to me if you are a Jew, a Jew-hater, or a Jew and a Jew-hater.  Etc.  Jews are the subject of your thread.  They are not a hobby of mine.  Well except there was this really hot girl...

What I'm just doing is trying to establish facts.

You've made an assertion "The truth is..."

Prove it.  Or at least support it somehow.

Otherwise, nobody will believe you.
no-rice-peas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:53:50 PM

Please refer back to the following

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work.  

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

You are not interested in 'uncovering', you are interested in covering.

Here is a basic summary of most 911 conversation in america

person1 Have you done any reading about 911?

person2 No, the Jews did not do 911.

person1 Huh?

person2 Stop being anti semitic.

person3 Those anti Semites are starting fiction about the Jews and 911 again.

person4 When will they stop persecuting us?

person5 It is a conspiracy made by evil people.

person1 Where did all this sudden traffic come from?

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911....
While you are slinging opinions and attitudes around, you might consider that strangers on the Internet really don't care about them.  It really doesn't matter to me if you are a Jew, a Jew-hater, or a Jew and a Jew-hater.  Etc.  Jews are the subject of your thread.  They are not a hobby of mine.  Well except there was this really hot girl...

What I'm just doing is trying to establish facts.

You've made an assertion "The truth is..."

Prove it.  Or at least support it somehow.

Otherwise, nobody will believe you.

So because I was the second person to post on this thread and then you distorted the post now it is my thread?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:59:59 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 12:11:29 AM by Spendulus

Please refer back to the following

This is crazy talk.  I reviewed several of the source documents linked to and found nothing.  Just routine police work.  

As the source material does not support the narrative, I conclude it is a fabricated narrative.  Now why would you willingly go along with propagating untruths?

You are not interested in 'uncovering', you are interested in covering.

Here is a basic summary of most 911 conversation in america

person1 Have you done any reading about 911?

person2 No, the Jews did not do 911.

person1 Huh?

person2 Stop being anti semitic.

person3 Those anti Semites are starting fiction about the Jews and 911 again.

person4 When will they stop persecuting us?

person5 It is a conspiracy made by evil people.

person1 Where did all this sudden traffic come from?
All I said was...

But you know, I sort of have to agree with you.  Linking articles and providing facts may be to complicated and difficult for you.

Have you considered twitter?
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

The truth is that most educated Americans do believe that some entity related to Jews, whether 'Jews in general' or Zionists' or whatever, were responsible for 911.

You're in a very small and dangerously delusionable bubble. I suggest you seek professional psychological help. I don't mean that as an insult. It's a serious suggestion.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:09:07 PM

You're in a very small and dangerously delusionable bubble. I suggest you seek professional psychological help. I don't mean that as an insult. It's a serious suggestion.

It's like watching a car speeding toward a giant sinkhole. I don't know whether to grab a red flag or a camera.

There are a lot of phrases unique to certain groups. Those phrases are not used by other groups.

As to what Americans believe about 911, here is a cheap experiment.

Get a well dressed middle aged man to poll passersby on a busy street, "Do you believe that Jews were responsible for 911"? Vague number, probably 95% will say "Of course not".

Then get a short girl with a big chest dressed in hippie clothes, a tie dyed skirt, to ask isolated men in the same demographic, but in a more natural setting "Hi, anonymous poll. Did any foreigners aside Arabs have any hand in 911"?
Wow, vague number again 50% will say "Not sure", 50% "Israelis might have known something according to some people".

If you get a pollster who is good at getting accuracy, in the highly educated, non Jewish, non evangelical demographic nearly 100% will say ziofingerprints on the twin towers.

But you want to pretend. Enjoy.
That's just an opinion of YOU, an anonymous poster on the Internet.  That is not a fact.  Now, if you supported your opinion with facts "According to the recent PEW study..."  "According to the study by Richland University..."

Then your opinion would have a bit of substance.  As it is it is pretty worthless.

Now let's go to the actual polls.  You will see that you are dead wrong.  Moving on from your wrongness, you will also see three countries where the people largely do believe the Israelis were behind 9/11 - Egypt, Jordon and the Palestine Territories.

Yes, the areas that are bombarded with "Evil Jew Propaganda".  Such as what you are pushing.  So you see, the propaganda does work for some places.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories#United_States
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

Now let's go to the actual polls.

Polls? Seriously?

So we should all agree about what did or didn't happen according to some poll?

If you created such a poll on this forum then the people with the most sock-puppets would win every time. I guess that means that sockies are the authority then?

(and no I don't care about the stupid theories being espoused in this topic but please don't use *polls* as the argument of authority)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:21:35 PM

Now let's go to the actual polls.

Polls? Seriously?

So we should all agree about what did or didn't happen according to some poll?

If you created such a poll on this forum then the people with the most sockpuppets would win every time. I guess that means that sockies are the authority then?

(and no I don't care about the stupid theories being espoused in this topic but please don't use *polls* as the argument of authority)

LOL....NO!  NOT POLLS..>Seriously.

It's only that this guy no_rice_peas is making assertions about "what polls would say" apparently without looking to see about all the polls that have been made.  So I linked to them.

And yes there are three or four sock puppets at work.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:24:08 PM

Haters are going to hate and people that like conspiracy theories are never going to give up on those theories.

The truth is something unfortunately that we rarely can ever be sure of because of all the crap that tends to surround it.

As like most other people that I've met - some Jewish people are wonderful people and others are assholes (no different to any other group of people I've met).

(this is not the sort of topic I'd normally post in actually but I do not like to see such prejudice topics without them being challenged - the modern idea of "freedom of speech" has unfortunately been reduced to the idea that I can say "fuck these people" without any reason beyond my "right to do so")

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:55:48 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 07:09:46 PM by CIYAM

You are never going to actually find the truth - only the "truth as you perceive it" so your post is just as pointless as any other such post claiming to "hold the truth".

Personally I don't care what truth you want to believe (and I don't believe any versions of this supposed truth myself) so just choose the truth you want to believe in and be happy with that.

I don't get why people think that they can ever convince someone else of "a new truth" (and those like me who don't care for such things are even less interested).

You also should realise that the "media" links that you listed are all biased (as unfortunately all such modern media is) so they are really worth *zero* as some sort of basis for an argument about the facts.

Does anyone with an IQ above 100 really believe anything that Murdoch publishes?

arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:10:01 PM

https://archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:10:50 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:11:04 PM

Just as pointless as any other such link to a counter-argument (you are clearly "a believer").

Note that I am not going to try and counter your "argument" as I know that you can't be swayed from your belief.

As I don't actually have a belief one way or the other why are you still trying to "convince me"?

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Was Israel involved in 911? Yes likely.
  I could keep posting things here forever.  Drop the racist name calling bullshit and do some research.

Did Jews do 911? No.  5 mossad agents with explosive residue found on them filming the event that all of the Israelies in the world trade tower were warned about before it happened..  well..

What reason would Israel have to be involved in 911? Let yall speculate on that.  Am I a Nazi.   No.  I just read with my eyes open.  

This thread turned into a kindergarten playground.  Just do some googling even.  High possibility mossad was involved.  But hopefully I don't get banned for saying any of this.  It's just free information on multiple magnitude of sites.  

Be nice to each other and try and figure this out if you want.  But likely this thread will be pulled by that point. Just the way it is.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

You are never going to actually find the truth - only the "truth as you perceive it" so your post is just as pointless as any other such post claiming to "hold the truth".

Personally I don't care what truth you want to believe (and I don't believe any versions of this supposed truth myself) so just choose the truth you want to believe in and be happy with that.

I don't get why people think that they can ever convince someone else of "a new truth" (and those like me who don't care for such things are even less interested).

You also should realise that the "media" links that you listed are all biased (as unfortunately all such modern media is) so they are really worth *zero* as some sort of basis for an argument about the facts.

Does anyone with an IQ above 100 really believe anything that Murdoch publishes?

So you have the truth?  What is that? Some poorly educated taliban terrorists managed to fly a passenger jet (which it wasnt) into the middle of new York City? Course no jets scrambled to shoot it down?  Is that the truth? 

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:19:07 PM

Just as pointless as any other such link to a counter-argument (you are clearly "a believer").

Note that I am not going to try and counter your "argument" as I know that you can't be swayed from your belief.

As I don't actually have a belief one way or the other why are you still trying to "convince me"?

I never posted an argument. I never professed a belief.  These are literally the two first things Google produced 

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:34:44 PM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim. . Nobody should be shouting Nazi!  Or you've made up your mind.  And never should a small group of globalists create the face for entire faiths or religions.  This is dangerous work.  Research and leave hatred in the dust.

We're we all duped in 911? Pretty much for sure.  What to do about it? Not much.  It's all too late and all laws are being reformed to strip all free men of their rights.  It's what's coming.  So grab your cryptocurrency (which is racially blind) and get ready to plug microchips in your brain and join the system.  Else perish with the new definition of 'idealistic' 'dangerous' thinking...

In the meantime.  Love each other for fucks sakes.

That is the greatest human gift.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:37:37 PM

The truth cannot come out in this thread.   Or they will be forced to remove it. Just the way it is.  So stop calling each other nazis or racists cuz a few of millions had agendas you don't know about or care or research.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:23:03 PM

I found some "nazi" Jews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapWP8hq9Mc
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:32:01 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 08:47:22 PM by Spendulus

And if you go look at this crap and read it, it doesn't say what either you allege, or what the title of the article alleges.  All you have is a routine stop and investigation.

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in
Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them
to the blasts.
The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30
p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late
Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the
van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

Last I heard, "Did NOT find explosives" and "Were NOT charged with any crime" is the exact opposite of the assertion by no-rice-peas:

The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:34:13 PM

4) The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

Then you SHOW that evidence, dude.  So far you have not.
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Incredible video.  And yes.  Judaism and Zionism are not one in the same and even orthodox Jews are being persecuted under the regime. As he said (paraphrasing)  we have not been intimidated in thousands of years through multiple persecutions and will not be intimidated now by a new regime.

The Jewish people are being used the same as those who are brainwashed with anti semitic or racist rhetoric that a has been forced into curriculum and media for at least the last 50 to 60 years.

These are not truths against people.   These are truths of people. No truth seeker should be scapegoated for sharing their findings of truth, but at the same time should be careful sharing that truth. .  Or speaking it.. Or thinking it..as thru ethyl inking have regime this group of orthodox speaks of should never be underestimated..  logic is no match for this power.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:42:12 PM

4) The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

In general man.  Just Google mossad involvement in 911. Google history of mossad.  Google Zionism.  Lol Google trouble in the middle east and put the thinking cap on for a sec

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:48:39 PM

And if you go look at this crap and read it, it doesn't say what either you allege, or what the title of the article alleges.  All you have is a routine stop and investigation.

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in
Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them
to the blasts.
The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30
p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late
Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the
van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

Last I heard, "Did NOT find explosives" and "Were NOT charged with any crime" is the exact opposite of the assertion by no-rice-peas:

The evidence strongly implicates a number of ziotards as having been directly involved in one aspect of the events on 911.

Neither myself nor the article allege anything.   It is truly objective. Or appears to be.

But course four of the same guys were in the video I posted after that.  

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:50:07 PM

In general man.  Just Google mossad involvement in 911. Google history of mossad.  Google Zionism.  Lol Google trouble in the middle east and put the thinking cap on for a sec
Thanks, but no.  I am having too much fun having True Believers post "evidence" and then quoting from that "evidence" that shows it actually supports the opposite position.
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:51:16 PM

Thanks, but no.  I am having too much fun having True Believers post "evidence" and then quoting from that "evidence" that shows it actually supports the opposite position.

Lol fair enough.  This thread has about as much meat as an altcoin scam thread in general.

arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

And for the record.  Could be wrong.  But believe he was saying the evidence in general. Not just these posts. Cuz.  Well there's a ridiculous amount of it. And me too.  Won't be bothered to post it All to rip your argument for fun to shreds   

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

And for the record.  Could be wrong.  But believe he was saying the evidence in general. Not just these posts. Cuz.  Well there's a ridiculous amount of it. And me too.  Won't be bothered to post it All to rip your argument for fun to shreds   
Doesn't bother me.  I mean, consider my situation.  I find a thread on a subject I could not care less about but then notice that all the links "supporting the assertion" actually pretty clearly "refute the assertion."

LOL...
arteleis

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:29:59 PM

Sorry ya lost me.

Read the op?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:32:08 PM

Yes.
arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:55:42 AM

Mmmhmm derailed. Prolly for the best lol

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

Doesn't bother me.  I mean, consider my situation.  I find a thread on a subject I could not care less about but then notice that all the links "supporting the assertion" actually pretty clearly "refute the assertion."

LOL...

Just for future reference, to help you bullshit more easily, your claim quoted would be more credible if you did not use the word "narrative" nor refer to variations of the phrase "self hating Jew", both of which pretty much explain who you are used to discussing things with.

There's nothing wrong with describing a narrative as, well...a narrative.

And I have not used any variation of "self hating Jew".  Indeed I have no clue what you would even mean by that.  

OH, and I am still waiting for EVIDENCE that supports your thesis:

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:43:35 AM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim.

I recognize your capitalization rules. Hi redzeronazi.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:01:47 AM

2) There are a lot of various versions of what might have happened, and a lot of conflicting versions. The mainstream version is Muslim crazies acting on behalf of a wealthy Saudi, bin laden.

This is an oversimplification. The mainstream version doesn't say they were "Muslim crazies." It says they were jihadis who were part of Al Qaeda. It also says Bin Laden was the head of Al Qaeda at the time. Jihadis aren't generally crazy. They have clear beliefs and goals. They're also often helpfully honest and even loud about those beliefs and goals. Unfortunately most people don't bother to listen. Or even if they do listen they can only imagine "Zionist" puppet-masters controlling the world making them say those things.

3) Regardless all the possible scenarios or 'truths' as you call them, there is an actual truth. In other words ultimately there is one person or a very small group who said "On sept 11 2001 we are going to do x,y and z"

If you're interested in the "actual truth", why did you waste time in the thread "supporting" your ideas by noting that polls would show something or that your ideas could be confirmed by "any well educated American" who is sufficiently drunk?

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:02:59 AM

In no way should this thread spark hate for jew, or German,  or Muslim.

I recognize your capitalization rules. Hi redzeronazi.

Lol auto correct did that.   Blame android.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:05:32 AM

2) There are a lot of various versions of what might have happened, and a lot of conflicting versions. The mainstream version is Muslim crazies acting on behalf of a wealthy Saudi, bin laden.

This is an oversimplification. The mainstream version doesn't say they were "Muslim crazies." It says they were jihadis who were part of Al Qaeda. It also says Bin Laden was the head of Al Qaeda at the time. Jihadis aren't generally crazy. They have clear beliefs and goals. They're also often helpfully honest and even loud about those beliefs and goals. Unfortunately most people don't bother to listen. Or even if they do listen they can only imagine "Zionist" puppet-masters controlling the world making them say those things.

3) Regardless all the possible scenarios or 'truths' as you call them, there is an actual truth. In other words ultimately there is one person or a very small group who said "On sept 11 2001 we are going to do x,y and z"

If you're interested in the "actual truth", why did you waste time in the thread "supporting" your ideas by noting that polls would show something or that your ideas could be confirmed by "any well educated American" who is sufficiently drunk?

As a westerner.   All great things were created drunk.  It is sobriety destroying everything.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:42:16 AM

K man.  What is the actual truth.  I really do need to know.  Did the great tali an infiltrate the USA airspace? Based on the their extreme intelligence and technology? And did multiple building fall to the ground simply by steel frames being melted?  What happened.  Quit passing around and give some options at least.

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:56:54 AM

And to keep thread on topic.   Is the inferred topic.  Mossad or Israel involvement in 911?

Or the logic that foreign or third world intelligence surpasses the likes of 1st world infinitely funded intelligence? Cuz they don't drink? Or what's the goal here.   Kinda losing the point.  Answers or arguments are thin and mostly neglected by intelligence, rational and/or logical thinking 

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:18:00 PM

K man.  What is the actual truth.  I really do need to know.  Did the great tali an infiltrate the USA airspace? Based on the their extreme intelligence and technology? And did multiple building fall to the ground simply by steel frames being melted?  What happened.  Quit passing around and give some options at least.

And to keep thread on topic.   Is the inferred topic.  Mossad or Israel involvement in 911?

Or the logic that foreign or third world intelligence surpasses the likes of 1st world infinitely funded intelligence? Cuz they don't drink? Or what's the goal here.   Kinda losing the point.  Answers or arguments are thin and mostly neglected by intelligence, rational and/or logical thinking 

Al Qaeda was behind the attack on 9/11. (They are not the same as the Taliban.) "Infiltrated the USA airspace" is misleading. It was a surprise attack using civilian aircraft at a time when people expected it to be a hijacking, not a suicide terrorist mission. It was a relatively simple and inexpensive attack that didn't require much money, intelligence or technology. The steel frames of the WTC were weakened by the fire causing the collapse. Mossad/Israel had nothing to do with it. It's possible some members of the Saudi royal family were involved and that this has been kept quiet to prevent a rift with an ally.

Now you know the truth and can relax.

Popular Mechanics did a nice article debunking the usual conspiracy theories about 9/11 many years ago. Probably you've all read some version of it. (There's even a book now apparently.) In case you haven't here are links I found:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a50/1230517/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5654/debunking-911-myths-planes/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/ (This is the one to read if you want to learn about fire vs. steel.)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5688/debunking-911-myths-flight-93/

The reason most people don't bother to discuss any of this with you and you mostly hear from people who agree with you is simple: we've been down this road before and know the discussion is a waste of time. You already know what you believe and can't be convinced otherwise. Some people may even pretend to agree with you in real life in order to avoid conflict with a delusional person. Try to notice if they're backing away while agreeing with you.

Since we're on a bitcoin forum, let me give some bitcoin-related advice. If you really believe evil Jews committed 9/11 and it's been covered up, then you can't believe those same evil Jews would let bitcoin succeed unless it was part of their evil grand plan to control the world. In either case, it's clear you should sell your bitcoins as soon as possible and stay away from cryptocurrencies. Or should I say ziocurrencies of cryptozionists !!11!1!!!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:18:22 PM

K man.  What is the actual truth.  I really do need to know.  ....Quit passing around and give some options at least.

And to keep thread on topic.   Is the inferred topic.  Mossad or Israel involvement in 911?
....some bitcoin-related advice. If you really believe evil Jews committed 9/11 and it's been covered up, then you can't believe those same evil Jews would let bitcoin succeed unless it was part of their evil grand plan to control the world. In either case, it's clear you should sell your bitcoins as soon as possible and stay away from cryptocurrencies. Or should I say ziocurrencies of cryptozionists !!11!1!!!

Look, I gotta come clean on all this.  Because I know for a FACT it wasn't Zionistaba Evil Jooeeesss.  How do I know?  Well, that's a long story with secret meetings and somethings that must remain hidden.

It was the Crypto-Illuminati Midget Alien Islamozionists from planet Caliphate in the binary star system, Dumb and Dumber.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:04:26 PM

To learn more about the truth behind 9/11, I recommend the South Park episode "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce."

arteleis

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:50:20 PM

Al Qaeda was behind the attack on 9/11. (They are not the same as the Taliban.) "Infiltrated the USA airspace" is misleading. It was a surprise attack using civilian aircraft at a time when people expected it to be a hijacking, not a suicide terrorist mission. It was a relatively simple and inexpensive attack that didn't require much money, intelligence or technology. The steel frames of the WTC were weakened by the fire causing the collapse. Mossad/Israel had nothing to do with it. It's possible some members of the Saudi royal family were involved and that this has been kept quiet to prevent a rift with an ally.

Now you know the truth and can relax.

Popular Mechanics did a nice article debunking the usual conspiracy theories about 9/11 many years ago. Probably you've all read some version of it. (There's even a book now apparently.) In case you haven't here are links I found:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a50/1230517/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5654/debunking-911-myths-planes/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/ (This is the one to read if you want to learn about fire vs. steel.)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5688/debunking-911-myths-flight-93/

The reason most people don't bother to discuss any of this with you and you mostly hear from people who agree with you is simple: we've been down this road before and know the discussion is a waste of time. You already know what you believe and can't be convinced otherwise. Some people may even pretend to agree with you in real life in order to avoid conflict with a delusional person. Try to notice if they're backing away while agreeing with you.

Since we're on a bitcoin forum, let me give some bitcoin-related advice. If you really believe evil Jews committed 9/11 and it's been covered up, then you can't believe those same evil Jews would let bitcoin succeed unless it was part of their evil grand plan to control the world. In either case, it's clear you should sell your bitcoins as soon as possible and stay away from cryptocurrencies. Or should I say ziocurrencies of cryptozionists !!11!1!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CG7I4UnoBnA

Yep after reading popular mechanics, I realized that videos like this make no sense.  Clearly the jet fuel filled the shafts and melted all the metal allowing the buildings to fall at freefall speed. It makes sense.  As it says.  There as a lot of paper and rugs burning too.  Which added to the inferno.

And yes.  Obviously bitcoin was created for human freedom.  To think otherwise would be insane.

You can read all my posts, never once did I say evil Jews did 911. Have I made up my mind who did 911? No.  But after reading popular mechanics.   It seems that what you say is entirely fact based.  Experts have obviously debunked all the radical conspiracy theories including the thousands of experts that disagree.

Thanks.   For waking me up.  Now I can go back to my playstation and believing in the mainstream media more then before.  It's a great day.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:35:52 PM

Thanks.   For waking me up.  Now I can go back to my playstation and believing in the mainstream media more then before.  It's a great day.
I can't.  A friend is hogging mine.  Okay, next best.

DEMOLITION VIDEO!

Here ya'go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eem7d58gjno

By the way, after looking at this and the twin towers, clearly the twin towers collapsed from the same floors the airplanes hit.  Also, it appears (at least to me) that what this strikingly demonstrates is the inability to simply put a fire out high in a skyscraper, and the consequences of that.  If the fires could have been put out, none of the three buildings would have gone done.
arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:08:52 PM

Thanks.   For waking me up.  Now I can go back to my playstation and believing in the mainstream media more then before.  It's a great day.
I can't.  A friend is hogging mine.  Okay, next best.

DEMOLITION VIDEO!

Here ya'go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eem7d58gjno

By the way, after looking at this and the twin towers, clearly the twin towers collapsed from the same floors the airplanes hit.  Also, it appears (at least to me) that what this strikingly demonstrates is the inability to simply put a fire out high in a skyscraper, and the consequences of that.  If the fires could have been put out, none of the three buildings would have gone done.

I've actually subscribed now to popular mechanics.  The science behind the debunking of the debunked was staggering. I'm definitely removing all paper and rugs from my house.   As its made from wood. After reading popular mechanics, it really did make me nervous thinking that a fuel source could do that to an amount of steel that the towers was designed with to withstand pretty much any kind of catastrophe.. definitely replacing rugs with tile and papers with digital. 
   It's clear if my house was to catch fire it would be instantly reduced to ash in under 10 seconds. Or at the least the possibility exists.   Looking forward to my first issue of popular mechanics, thanks so much guys.

Fuck NWO (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

I want you to know that we are leftists, and i want you to know that we are anti-NWOrderists. I just wanted to make sure that you know that we are anti-NWOrderists.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:03:56 PM

I want you to know that we are leftists, and i want you to know that we are anti-NWOrderists. I just wanted to make sure that you know that we are anti-NWOrderists.
Personally I'm glad that you are not Nazis.  They are not only ridiculously old and usually in grey in the middle of black and white photos, but they were losers and we kicked their butts.

anti_NWOrderists does seem trendy.  But I'm having trouble coming up with an abbreviation.  See, NWO?  How nice that is.  Even Zion is short and to the point.  And Fascist is easy, too.

Oh, and most Jews are leftists.  As are most Jew-haters.

Weird, isn't it? Now let me go back to my delicious bacon.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:59:10 PM

Only leftists think National Socialists are "right wing." The Nazis were also opposed to the NWO of the time. That's why they wanted a Berlin-centered socialism for Germany rather than a Moscow-centered socialism for the world.

Good luck opposing the NWO by blaming the Jews for things they didn't do. Very novel approach.

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:52:31 PM

Only leftists think National Socialists are "right wing." The Nazis were also opposed to the NWO of the time. That's why they wanted a Berlin-centered socialism for Germany rather than a Moscow-centered socialism for the world.

Good luck opposing the NWO by blaming the Jews for things they didn't do. Very novel approach.

In case you didn't notice or obviously can't read... Or suppose you only read what pleases you. 

Hey.  Jews and Zionists aren't the same thing.  Zionism is a state that obviously doesn't practice Judaism.   You'll of course find many orthodox Jews being persecuted under the Zionist regime..  which has strange tones of the nazis.. Also persecuted under the Zionist regime are Muslims and Christians.

In fact there is even Christian Zionist lobbyist groups...  so please dude.  Stop yelling the Jews didn't do it! Cuz I don't think that's what's being talked about here.  Judaism is under attack as well because of Zionism from multiple angles. 

If you're a Zionist then your responses are adequate and should be assumed.  Do you believe In Zionism? 

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:18:09 PM

Zionism is Jewish nationalism in the form of a sectarian, colonial enterprise which, in the process of creating and then expanding in the Arab heartland a state for some Jews, made a mockery of Judaism's moral values and ethical principles and demonstrated contempt for international law and the human and political rights of the Palestinians
  Supporters of Israel right or wrong conflate Judaism and Zionism because the assertion that they are one and the same enables them to claim that criticism of the Zionist state of Israel is a manifestation of anti-Semitism. Often, almost always these days, the accusation that criticism of Israel is anti-Semitism is false. And this false charge is the blackmail card played to silence criticism of, and suppress informed and honest debate about, the Zionist state and its policies

In the interest of explaining mossad and getting back to the OP,
 the Mossad often receives information from the CIA, while it has a policy of never giving such information out - even if the lives of Americans are in danger. Also, we discover that a super-secret division of the Mossad (called Al) is active in New York and Washington - engaged in spying on American citizens, recruiting Jewish "helpers", and carrying out covert activities. It employs between 24 and 27 field personnel, and most of their activity is with U.S. borders (primarily New York and Washington)

thanks to the threat of anti-Semitism, the Mossad can tap the "significant and loyal cadre of the worldwide Jewish community outside Israel." These volunteer Jewish helpers, placed in convenient positions, can, say, help agents secure documents from their employer's office, or money if needed, or keys to a person's room in the hotel where they work (for assassination).

Apparently the threat of anti-Semitism, which is exaggerated by groups to enforce cohesivity, results in a reflexive betrayal of social positions and trusts whenever the specter of anti-Semitism is manifested by Mossad agents.

Seems to be quite a bit of this fear monger anti semitic rant going on in this thread when so far I have yet to see anti semitic comments.  Something to think about.

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:27:24 PM

Also back at the op.  Believe second post re fenced what would be the motive?

Something else interesting I've found

The Persian Gulf War

"Even as early as May 1, 1986 was the Mossad working on building up Saddam Hussein as a great threat to the world. The main reason for this was the threat his giant armies posed to Israel after the Iran-Iraq war which had previously occupied him. This is the REAL reason we bombed Iraq. The story of this Jewish action is of greater complexity, since it spanned a greater length of time - in which the American public was successively propagandized through a wide variety of sources.

"The Mossad's psychological warfare machine activated every agent it had, including volunteer agents in Amnesty international and fully bought members of the U.S. congress to portray Saddam Hussein as a great threat to the world. Grisly footage of the Mossad-financed Kurds who were killed, casualties of the ongoing guerrilla war with Bagdad, were shown on Jewish run U.S. television.

"An Iraqi explosives factory was blown up by Mossad operatives to generate publicity about the gigantic and powerful military arsenal that Saddam was bulding. And after the explosion, when the Iraqis invited journalists to see how their rebuilding efforts were going, a Mossad agent approached a former agent, who had been caught prying into Mossad affairs in search of a story, to join the reporters going to Iraq to gather information on the factory - threatening to reveal his criminal background if he didn't participate in the action. This former agent was caught spying in Iraq, arrested, and hanged. We were led by our press to believe that he was a 'Western journalist'.

"To further exascerbate the situation, a Mossad sayanin [a member of the Jewish community who helps out Mossad agents] sent documents to ABC television with a story from a 'reliable' Middle Eastern source telling of a plant Saddam had for the manufacturing of uranium - to suggest that he was developing nuclear capability. 

Through the bullet-riddled body of Gerald Bull [assassinated by the Mossad], the eyes of the world would be made to focus on his work: the Iraqi giant gun project called Babylon. The timing had to be right, though; Bull's well-publicized demise had to come right after an act of terror by the regime in Baghdad, an act that could not be mistaken for an accident or a provocation. The hanging of the Observer 'reporter' on March 15 was such an act."

"In the following weeks, more and more 'discoveries' were made regarding the big gun and other elements of the Saddam war machine. The Mossad had all but saturated the intelligence field with information regarding the evil intentions of 'Saddam the Terrible', banking on the fact that before long, he'd have enough rope to hang himself.... The Mossad leaders know that if they could make Saddam appear bad enough and a threat to the Gulf oil supply, of which he'd been the protector up to that point, then the United States and its allies would not let him get away with anything, but would take measures that would all but eliminate his army and his weapons potential, especially if they were led to believe that this might just be their last chance before he went nuclear."

It worked, the Americans were fooled. And approximately SIX-HUNDRED Americans died in the conflict - a fact which has been effectively down-played by the media.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:17:33 PM

Seems to be quite a bit of this fear monger anti semitic rant going on in this thread when so far I have yet to see anti semitic comments.  Something to think about.

You may be wasting time splitting hairs.  "Jews did not do 911" includes "Zionists did not do 911."
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:23:06 PM

I'd also like to point out that the only people who've mentioned "antisemitism" in this thread are you and more-dick-please. Don't confuse antisemitism with Jew-hatred.

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:36:21 PM

You may be wasting time splitting hairs.  "Jews did not do 911" includes "Zionists did not do 911."

Uh no meant that looking into reports of Zionists having to do with the attacks, has absolutely nothing to do with jew hating.  Questioning Israel also doesn't mean someone hates Jews.   Anti semitism is the weapon of silence. Racism on any account is an act of ignorance.

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:38:27 PM

I'd also like to point out that the only people who've mentioned "antisemitism" in this thread are you and more-dick-please. Don't confuse antisemitism with Jew-hatred.

Okay.  What's the difference between jew hatred - which also has only been mentioned or suggested by you as the motive of this thread, and antisemitism. 

This post doesn't make much sense. Please fill me in on the definition between the two.  I kinda assumed jew hatred and antisemitism were the same thing.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:47:11 PM

Okay.  What's the difference between jew hatred - which also has only been mentioned or suggested by you as the motive of this thread, and antisemitism. 

This post doesn't make much sense. Please fill me in on the definition between the two.  I kinda assumed jew hatred and antisemitism were the same thing.

Some years ago many of my left-wing friends started responding to any mention of antisemitism with the response "Well, you know, like, actually the Palestinians are semitic too, and stuff." Eventually I agreed that "antisemitism" is too vague of a term. The older German term Judenhass (Jew-hatred) is what I'm really describing. I don't think people look for ways to try to pin the blame on Jews for everything because they have problem with Semitic people. It's specifically a problem they have with Jews.

Fuck NWO (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:32:17 PM

If I see in the street a NWOrderist, i'll kick his ass...
arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:46:02 PM

Some years ago many of my left-wing friends started responding to any mention of antisemitism with the response "Well, you know, like, actually the Palestinians are semitic too, and stuff." Eventually I agreed that "antisemitism" is too vague of a term. The older German term Judenhass (Jew-hatred) is what I'm really describing. I don't think people look for ways to try to pin the blame on Jews for everything because they have problem with Semitic people. It's specifically a problem they have with Jews.

Well.  I don't think there's been any Judenhass in this thread.  So not too sure why it came up or you think I'm a  dickhead.  Lol dude I've been in think pretty objective to the context of OP and the responses without hating or slandering anyone.

But maybe there'll be a quote you find.   If I've projected hatred in anyway I do apologize. Wasn't the intention.  The question is of course.  We're Zionists a part of 911? I'm thinking based on what I'm reading here.  Yes likely.  As well as as flurry of other nations. Wasn't just them dam Jews lol.  I have Jewish blood dude although I don't practice Judaism.     Relax there ain't no hatred going on here.  Just Internet research on the topic.

arteleis

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:47:14 PM

If I see in the street a NWOrderist, i'll kick his ass...

What is NWOrderist?  Sounds vague.

arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:55:09 AM

**applause** good post will check out that vid and Mena arkansas

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

We're Zionists a part of 911? I'm thinking based on what I'm reading here.  Yes likely.  As well as as flurry of other nations. Wasn't just them dam Jews lol.  I have Jewish blood dude although I don't practice Judaism.     Relax there ain't no hatred going on here.  Just Internet research on the topic.

And I'm saying "Zionists" weren't part of 9/11. I'm also saying the overwhelming evidence demonstrates who was behind 9/11 and why. Continuing to assert wild conspiracy theories about "Zionists" serves only one purpose: making people suspicious of Jews.

Anyway, it's clear that the people on this thread will continue to do what they're doing. I can only hope they'll fail. And hopefully die in a fire.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:38:50 AM

We're Zionists a part of 911? I'm thinking based on what I'm reading here.  Yes likely.  As well as as flurry of other nations. Wasn't just them dam Jews lol.  I have Jewish blood dude although I don't practice Judaism.     Relax there ain't no hatred going on here.  Just Internet research on the topic.

And I'm saying "Zionists" weren't part of 9/11. I'm also saying the overwhelming evidence demonstrates who was behind 9/11 and why. Continuing to assert wild conspiracy theories about "Zionists" serves only one purpose: making people suspicious of Jews.

Anyway, it's clear that the people on this thread will continue to do what they're doing. I can only hope they'll fail. And hopefully die in a fire.
I'll stick to facts.  The facts are simply that the evidence presented in links as supporting the concept that "Zionists did 911" does NOT support that concept one bit.

Nothing more to say really.   Continuing to make the claim in the demonstrated lack of evidence indicates ulterior motives, such as you mention:  Making people suspicious of Jews.   Or reinforcing an already existant meme that "Zionists are evil".  And of course that since the US supports Isreal, USA is the Great Satan.

Nothing new here, for sure.
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:24:33 PM

It's clear you are full of hatred and have the brain cells of a pigeon. You haven't read or understood anything here and make continued ridiculous childish posts. You have closed all.doors to any new information and have clearly made up your tiny mind. Only one to die in a fire would be you in one you lit yourself because you didn't know how to read the instructions on the fire escape.  Useless posts you have.  Not one intriguing one yet.  Take your stupid hatred elsewhere.

Spent last nite learning about the 5 billion dollar drug trade out of mena and the continued Iran contras scandal including the post Columbian assassination of the largest cia drug dealer of the time.  Read transcripts of hundred of kilos of coca in being transported to mossad agents.. As well as many other world authorities.. following the money seems to bear some light on this..

Telling everyone to die in a fire.  It's completely pointless.

arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:33:02 PM

I'll stick to facts.  The facts are simply that the evidence presented in links as supporting the concept that "Zionists did 911" does NOT support that concept one bit.

Nothing more to say really.   Continuing to make the claim in the demonstrated lack of evidence indicates ulterior motives, such as you mention:  Making people suspicious of Jews.   Or reinforcing an already existant meme that "Zionists are evil".  And of course that since the US supports Isreal, USA is the Great Satan.

Yes you are correct.   Zionists clearly weren't the only group involved in 911. Being involved in any way hasn't been ruled out yet

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

Yes you are correct.   Zionists clearly weren't the only group involved in 911. Being involved in any way hasn't been ruled out yet

That's called an "Irrefutable hypothesis", and it's a laughable argument.  But let me explain further.

Unless people have forgotten, there was certainly an awareness that radical Muslims were going to "do something."  That was from changes and increases in phone, radio and internet chatter on tracked radicals.  Certainly the CIA was involved in this.  It's reasonable to think the Israeli intelligence services were also.

Now you assert, bolded above...."involved".  By that criteria the firemen who went up the twin towers were "involved."

But that is not the assertion of the OP.  It is that "Zionists DID 911".

That is the claim completely lacking in evidence which is the subject of this thread.  For me to point out "No evidence has been presented" and for you to respond "Yea, but you haven't ruled it out!" is simply an attempt to place the burden of proof on the skeptic of the conspiracy theory presented.

Not my job.  Please prove it wasn't midget alien illunimati.
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:15:59 PM

Suppose midget Illuminati aliens could be involved too.  Yes. If they exist.

If they did any court of law would have that information inadmissable as it would be classified for reason of national security.  The same as most of the information that could prove or disprove this current shoving match. And suppose yep.  It's pointless.  If there was a global conspiracy that aliens living in the Centre of the world need gold to live and are getting the humans to harvest it with the financial system given to mankind buy those aliens.. and everyone involved in the planning of 911 was under their alien spell. .  None of us would ever know or care to know.  Cuz that's just ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a thread.  Did aliens do 911?  Lol

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

Suppose midget Illuminati aliens could be involved too.  Yes. If they exist.

If they did any court of law would have that information inadmissable as it would be classified for reason of national security.  The same as most of the information that could prove or disprove this current shoving match. And suppose yep.  It's pointless.  If there was a global conspiracy that aliens living in the Centre of the world need gold to live and are getting the humans to harvest it with the financial system given to mankind buy those aliens.. and everyone involved in the planning of 911 was under their alien spell. .  None of us would ever know or care to know.  Cuz that's just ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a thread.  Did aliens do 911?  Lol

Right.  That's why asking to "prove the irrefutable hypothesis" would lead to one losing a debate.  Or just getting laughed at.
 Another example.

A:  God exists!

B:  No, there is no God.

A:  Well then you prove there is no God!
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:40:18 PM

... Useless posts you have. ...

Actually, I made one of the most useful posts in the thread. I said who was behind 9/11. You even thanked me for it at the time.

I'm surprised so many people aren't aware of what happened, but I'm glad to help spread the word.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:04:13 PM

Actually, I made one of the most useful posts in the thread. I said who was behind 9/11. You even thanked me for it at the time.

I'm surprised so many people aren't aware of what happened, but I'm glad to help spread the word.

Actually it hasn't even been kept quiet that some of the Saudi royal family were involved. 

The reason you will see these kinds of assertions "Evil Joooess did 9/11" come up over and over is likely active propaganda and disinformation programs.   For example in Jordon and Pakistan over 50% of people surveyed believe the Evid Jooess brought the twin towers down.  The lies are simply repeated over and over and over.

Obviously it doesn't work quite as well on the internet..
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:54:23 PM

Actually it hasn't even been kept quiet that some of the Saudi royal family were involved. 

The reason you will see these kinds of assertions "Evil Joooess did 9/11" come up over and over is likely active propaganda and disinformation programs.   For example in Jordon and Pakistan over 50% of people surveyed believe the Evid Jooess brought the twin towers down.  The lies are simply repeated over and over and over.

I haven't seen many things happen that those evil Jooos aren't responsible for.

If you ask enough people it's inevitable that someone will blame them for it, whatever it is.

The same is true of other groups.  It's the catholics.  It's the republicans.  It's the Americans. It's the ______

it's ridiculous.  People are so fucking stupid they'll believe anything as long as it burns their devil du jour's nads and goes along with their narrative. 

Job 1 is to demonize and dehumanize whatever group someone wants to set the torch to.  then it's easy to shovel dirt on other human beings, as they're not human beings any longer, but the wearer of the hated label.

Those dirty Jews are the best at it of course.  \sarcasm

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:44:50 PM

I haven't seen many things happen that those evil Jooos aren't responsible for.

If you ask enough people it's inevitable that someone will blame them for it, whatever it is.

The same is true of other groups.  It's the catholics.  It's the republicans.  It's the Americans. It's the ______

it's ridiculous.  People are so fucking stupid they'll believe anything as long as it burns their devil du jour's nads and goes along with their narrative. 

Job 1 is to demonize and dehumanize whatever group someone wants to set the torch to.  then it's easy to shovel dirt on other human beings, as they're not human beings any longer, but the wearer of the hated label.

Those dirty Jews are the best at it of course.  \sarcasm

Like most of the other posters on this thread you are utterly ignoring real questions in favor of defensive postures.

1) Is there any indication zios were connected to some aspects of 911?
Yes. abundant evidence. It takes a true moron to not see that.

2) Does the evidence paint zios as originators of the events or as serfs, stooges?
Stooges. But it is virtually impossible to even discuss the evidence because the vast ziopropaganda machine prevents it. They were used as stooges specifically because they were well positioned in this case and because they would predictable believe that it was in their best interests to prevent further investigation.

3) The question remains. was the root motive for 911 an ideological one limited to a specific group, and against another group, or was it a 'simple crime' by 'simple criminals'?
The evidence points to the latter.

----

Before 911 anyone could have predicted that ziomorons would tie up the investigation for decades. What is it about ziofuckheads that makes them so predictably useful this way?

If you live next door to a guinea mobster you might not even know for sure who your neighbor is until you accidentally squish his kid with your car. And then you will know. Briefly.

Americans are similar as a national group.

Zionists lack that finesse, for good or bad.

Paul Wellstone, as evidence goes, is icing on the cake. How many panicked zios wondering 'oh shit, did one of us do that?'.

My apologies for leaving my tinfoil hat at home today.  I'll admit I'm on the lazy side today and not in the mood to take silly shit like this all that seriously, so there's no way I'm tracking down all the snipe hunt links or all the nebulous tendril connections people set forward as conclusive proof.

Then there is also the fact that, no matter what sort of commentary people make, or facts that are presented, those that have made up their minds have made up their minds and will do little more than shake their fist at those that may disagree with their position.  It is a simple fact that nobody can prove the negative that they weren't involved and so silly conspiracy shit like this just goes on and on and on and on and on.

However, my posture was not defensive, it was a commentary on a general inclination of people to vilify one group or the next.  To hang on doggedly to their hate of that group and pin every damn thing under the sun, no matter how ludicrous, straight to the lapel of that group.

If I look at it just this way, in just this light, at exactly 3 pm on a tuesday I will clearly see the jews, the Americans, or that group over there that I hate so much did it, just like those motherfuckers always do.

give me a break.

Why pick the Jews.  Spin a wheel and pick at random.  You just know some of those SOBs were in NY on 9/11 also, so we can all blame them tomorrow.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:06:08 PM

.....I'll admit I'm on the lazy side today and not in the mood to take silly shit like this all that seriously, so there's no way I'm tracking down all the snipe hunt links or all the nebulous tendril connections people set forward as conclusive proof.
Ya, don't bother.  Although I don't take it seriously, just for grins I checked their "links."

Most of their "links" don't go anywhere, they are bad links.  The ones that do, actually don't even do what they say they do.  For example, a link that they claim is "evidence the Jews did 9/11" actually said some were stopped by the police, then let go and never charged.  Another link that is claimed in this thread as "evidence" actually only asks the same questions.  So forth and so on.  So don't waste your time.

It is curious that these guys would keep at it though, pushing the same propaganda.  Maybe they are paid per post or per word?
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

*throws in the towel*

fuck this thread.  its pointless.

Spendulus
Legendary