Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] $30 worth of btc  (Read 398 times)
francisdean (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:11:59 PM

I'll pay via paypal.

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:19:00 PM

I'll pay via paypal.
cant you just do it on any exchange? asking because i never traded on exchange and curious why you want to buy it here
francisdean (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

I'll pay via paypal.
cant you just do it on any exchange? asking because i never traded on exchange and curious why you want to buy it here

i searched google and almost everyone who sells bitcoin doesn't accept paypal. if you can give me a link on what you're saying, that would be great!

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:28:27 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 02:39:57 AM by EcuaMobi

I'll pay via paypal.

i searched google and almost everyone who sells bitcoin doesn't accept paypal. if you can give me a link on what you're saying, that would be great!

People don't take PayPal here either except from very trusted users. That's because it can be charged back even 6 months after the deal.
Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

You should try offering a non-reversible payment method. If you really need to trade PayPal try this site: https://www.virwox.com/ they charge a high fee however.

Also beware of scammers that may contact you offering to sell BTC for PayPal as long as you send first because "you can charge back the payment if they don't send the BTC". That's a known scam. They will keep giving excuses until they withdraw the money so you may not be able to charge back.

RubberToe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:26:01 PM

I'll pay via paypal.

I can do this for you, no problem
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:33:03 PM

Also beware of scammers that may contact you offering to sell BTC for PayPal as long as you send first because "you can charge back the payment if they don't send the BTC". That's a known scam. They will keep giving excuses until they withdraw the money so you may not be able to charge back.

^ Here's an example of what I was saying. He will ask you to send first and he will never send you the BTC. Then he will give excuses to earn time until you can't charge back.

RubberToe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:36:46 PM

^ Here's an example of what I was saying. He will ask you to send first and he will never send you the BTC. Then he will give excuses to earn time until you can't charge back.

Nope, my delivery time is instant. Nice try though.
francisdean (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:29:41 AM

Thank you so much!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: