Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ask + Discusion] NeuCoin ..... New Cryptocurrency  (Read 738 times)
Neozin3 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:44:00 AM

morning guyz. I wanna ask something. What do you think about this coin ( NeuCoin ) ?? i just found it and in 10 days it will have presale and will be launch in july. Since i'm noob about cryptocurrency, is this worth to trying ?? i'm trying to get more information but idk where to start.
Here the coin site : http://www.neucoin.org/en/
Any1 who got information plz share it.

thanks Grin
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:00:08 PM

Premined garbage. All you need to know.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:48:21 AM

Take it for free, if you like, but be very careful about handing out real money for Neucoin until after the client/blockchain launch, which is sometime round August.The project looks professional, but remember that all we are seeing right now is marketing, not the reality of a running system.
The initial pre-sale is only for 100 million coins out of a total of 3 billion (3,000 million), so that's only 3.33..% of total supply, there will be plenty more opportunities to buy in.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Neozin3 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:20:28 AM

evil dave thank you for ur advice... i'll do that.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:42:03 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 01:37:59 AM by TaunSew

They're claiming all these strategic angels and yet I find it suspicious none of these angels have mentioned NeuCoin on their own twitter, facebook and social media accounts.     As well I'ld be really surprised if seasoned investors only agreed to buy 7% for $2 million when there's nothing really proprietary here nor any proof of concept.

I'm seeing a lot of unsubstantiated upselling for a fork of peercoin, very few developers on their roster and no game changing marketing.  

They claim they can get 1 million users, when Bitcoin only has 250,000 after 6 years, through "freemium content" but few people actually ever end up buying anything on freemium sites and the freemium sites they're partnering with are relatively obscure.  Who cares about RadioAirPlay when Tunein has 10x more users?  You can't get 1 million paying users out of sites that only have millions of freemium users who won't even spend 5 cents on something that gives them pleasure and laughs everyday (like listening to internet radio), so what hope do you have to convert them into paying users of NeuCoin?   Cheesy

Right if they're really only going to sell 3.33% then forget about it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:28:51 AM

Premined garbage. All you need to know.

/thread
Neozin3 (OP)