Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to invest BTC in?  (Read 3129 times)
TriggerX (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:02:28 PM

I want to invest bitcoins in websites. It doesn't have to be much income but I just want it to gradually grow little by little.

I have lost 1BTC+ due to gambling and have stopped gambling hoping to find a better solution. In total, I lost -0.86350287 on Primedice, -31.09851268 Clams on Just-dice and +0.03 on Dadice. I was hoping to find some profitable investments before I lose anymore.

I have kept some BTC around but not much to invest.

I have tried

Cex.io which is down now due to the low price of BTC
Cloud.zenminer.com which is also down due to low price of BTC
Scrypt.cc which I lost 0.15BTC because my account somehow got hacked and can't retrieve my login/password

I also tried investing in the just-dice bankroll but I don't earn enough so that when I trade it back to BTC I'll make a profit due to the fluctuation of the prices.

What do you guys suggest?

Hi!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:20:23 PM

I suggest BitShares BitUSD - it's great for savings.

http://whatisbitusd.com

Some features:

► Earns Interest - currently 5.05% APR (https://bitsharesblocks.com/assets/market + https://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/orderbook?asset=USD)

► No Counterparty Risk

► Blockchain Secure

If you want to test BitShares, I run a giveaway here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14780.0.html

Indemnified

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

I would suggest  https://moonstone.io/   for 15% return on your investment.
BTSwolf

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

Maybe you buy https://moonstone.io Tokens, they promise +15% Profit.
Also the cyber.fund recommended to buy Moonstone Token in the last Newsletter #6 from 10th April 2015
https://i.imgur.com/iXQ04O7.png.
EDIT: Okay someone had the same thoughts like me Tongue
TriggerX (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:37:17 PM

Can you guys elaborate on moonstone? It seems interesting but I went on the webpage and don't understand. Could you explain?

Hi!
BTSwolf

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:52:34 PM

Can you guys elaborate on moonstone? It seems interesting but I went on the webpage and don't understand. Could you explain?
They have build a new Light-Wallet that support BitShares in V1, Bitcoin in V2 and it will be able to support many more Altcoins/Blockchain/Exchanges by extensions/plugins.
Thats the basics, but they have a more to come if you watch the Interview carefully.

However, the wallet will be released no matter what, but they want to publish it under the MIT license which will enabled third partys to use and extend the wallet for commercial Business.

Edit: I would call it the swiss-army-knife of crypto wallets.
itnom

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:42:42 PM

Itnom from Moonstone here (the guy in the Moonstone video). Moonstone is build by the Bitsapphire.com team. We're the technical team behind http://coinality.io/ and http://peertracks.com/.

Moonstone is the first wallet with an exchange interface for trading seamlessly on external exchanges as well as to hedge your risk through counterparty-less CFDs. We support from the getgo Bitcoin and Bitshares as well as cross-chain trading. Moonstone provides an on-blockchain approach to ID verification. This means that external exchanges as well as other financial institutions on which you want to trade any kind of assets on (including stocks and bonds) will be available to you completely legally through one and the same easy and intuitive interface.

The 15% potential return is in terms of Bitshares tokens, however if you are interested as to what we can offer feel free to contact me at taulant [at] bitsapphire.com or shoot me a tweet at @itnom. We can offer special deals for many cases.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:51:25 PM

I suggest you not to invest your bitcoin anywhere. You are not protected against scams and bankruptcy. Invest your fiat, keep your bitcoin save in your own wallet.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:51:50 PM

The moment you stop gabbling and investing your coins is the moment you'll have more coins.

If you invest your coins in "websites" the probability of losing them is enormous, keep your bitcoins, you'll never regret that decision. Smiley

TriggerX (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:14:45 AM

The moment you stop gabbling and investing your coins is the moment you'll have more coins.

If you invest your coins in "websites" the probability of losing them is enormous, keep your bitcoins, you'll never regret that decision. Smiley

I want too but I don't want the BTC to just stay there Tongue.

Hi!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:19:37 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 03:07:19 AM by owlcatz

I want too but I don't want the BTC to just stay there Tongue.

So go back to gambling, ffs...  You can't win investing your own BTC these days, you just get scammed more than not unless you have hundreds/thousands of BTC. The reward to risk ratio sucks dicks, you can't win unless you hodl these day, I've learnt that for sure.  

Besides, btc is pretty cheap right now, so i understand your wanting to make more from it, but just buy more, and keep hodling.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

Gambling is the worst thing for me, because I'm not lucky guy Cheesy good to you to stop gambling, but stay away too from cloud mining(most all ponzi scheme),  investment which offer you big profit(usually in the end is scam).
The best thing bitcoin investment is hold your btc on safe wallet Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:15:28 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 09:54:08 PM by TheButterZone

You could buy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636950.0 and then as BTC goes back to crashing & people buy your inventory (with me charging for shipping), then stuff you bought for BTC27.7309 can be sold for more than that.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:57:42 AM

many of bitcoin based investment ended with scams, so i suggest you to stay away from "that" investment. Most of them is ponzi scheme, they will take your bitcoin and run with it.
safest investment not in bitcoin, try bonds, stocks, mutual funds or gold in fiat investment. They are regulated by an institution, not like investment in bitcoin world which is like "wild west" Sad
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:25:18 AM

many of bitcoin based investment ended with scams, so i suggest you to stay away from "that" investment. Most of them is ponzi scheme, they will take your bitcoin and run with it.
safest investment not in bitcoin, try bonds, stocks, mutual funds or gold in fiat investment. They are regulated by an institution, not like investment in bitcoin world which is like "wild west" Sad

there is no guarantee as well the institution which is regulated by the government will not bankrupt and take away all of your investment. It is the same either for fiat or bitcoin investment, in the end someone will need extra caution for this because there is no easy money
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:33:05 AM

I ve made some nice profit investing into PoS coins, Diamond and Tek.
Staking could be considered as a new form of more efficient mining and you can have your coins stashed offline which reduces the risk.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

I ve made some nice profit investing into PoS coins, Diamond and Tek.
Staking could be considered as a new form of more efficient mining and you can have your coins stashed offline which reduces the risk.

In my experience, that works in the beginning of the POS coin stage, but it increases inflation/supply, so in the end it fails. I hear you though, you just have to be on top of your coin-game/day-trading. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:14:15 AM

Hashnest is decent to play but its a gamble. THe site and company is probably one of the most reputable around. Think of it like holding a stock that pays dividends since holding it for long terms (months) might not reach an ROI. Buy low sell high is the way to make a profit there. Holding the miners for a week or 2 makes decent income and if you sell it for around the same price you can make a nice profit
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:33:54 AM

I suggest you to start doing loans here with reasonable interest rate Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:47:21 AM

I suggest you to start doing loans here with reasonable interest rate Smiley

That's the dumbest reply ever. Don't give away your BTC, you'll only end up begging or hoping for it back.

/if my sarcasm detector is broken, i apologize now, but do let me know.  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████