Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any chance to find investor for p2p gambling project ?  (Read 826 times)
shark255 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:28:10 PM

I have an idea of gambling service for player to player mode game.

I have strong php/mysql/ubuntu/bitcoin api skills, but need to pay for html5 developer and designer.

Approximately it will be around $2000+ and expenses for marketing.

I dont know how to find investor ? Does anyone had success in this area ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:15:30 AM

I am interested in this. But I will need a complete ruin down on the idea how you are making it types of games you will have who and how is everything monitored. Also my percentage of the cut I would get for being a funder/ investor. Message me on here or pm me I also have a small dev team for mobile game/ apps. Also for html5 and hex coding but let me know.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:09:02 PM

I don't think people who have asked for investments before showing up anything have had much success. A better thing might be get an html designer on board, and design the site together, or hire and risk your own amount just to have the site setup. After that you can approach investors or rather go for crowd funding, and have the site developed and bankrolled.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

Better to show your progress to us(something about ss, Link, ect)  , change thread or make a new thread which offer to someone to invest on your project. Good luck Smiley

I'm ever got investor for my brand product Tongue
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:03:33 PM

I suggest to use the Nxt Asset Exchange to raise venture capital for your project. It was developed for exactly such use cases. There are some crypto coin projects which successfully raised starting capital. Few of them even pay dividends now.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:31:40 PM

In spite of the fact I am a bit broke now, I could be an investor of your project in the close-future. Since I am interested in your concept, could you send me the details please in private with some examples of your previous projects or write them here as others as well are interested in it? Also are you planning to accept part investors too or are looking for only one investor who pays the full cost?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:06:24 PM

BitShares Play is for decentralized gaming. Allows you to get paid by the blockchain itself though has not launched yet. DACx can crowdfund projects too, if you prefer too. I'm sure you'd get support by the community

http://dacplay.org/en/
https://dacx.com/play/index_en.html

Don't be shy and ask for input, there will surely be people around to help you. Forum is new though, it was created for BitShares Play

https://playtalk.org/

If you prefer

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: