Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dznuts85 ------------------------------------- cheater  (Read 2838 times)
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:22:41 AM

You keep requesting more questions without giving a clear/credible response for the previous ones.

Most scammers do this...

im just trying to clear my name by answering all question they have in mind, but it seems i cant give them what i was trying to explain. im really sorry if im not good in english (maybe good but still i cant use some words needed)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:49:46 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 07:25:03 AM by chronicsky

I have some doubts about this , as the account was sold by me , i will post more proof on this soon and confirming if Dznuts85 and TheGrapist is same guy because when i sold the account , i sold it to same person but the password was changed recently.

Edit : The account Dznuts85 was sold by me for 0.085 BTC (out of which 0.004 is still unpaid) on 1st April to Crypt1990 , it's password was changed on 23rd APril i.e. after the scam means the account still belonged to Crypt1990 and TheGrapist was sold by me to same guy on 16th April for 0.105 BTC whose password have not been changed since . So TheGrapist , Dznuts85 and Crypt1990 are same guy.
Also , you can see how he spams and increase his post count like this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033219.msg11151224#msg11151224 using all his three alts .
TheGrapist : http://prntscr.com/6xw8pf
Dznuts85 : http://prntscr.com/6xw8zv
@girlbtc.com Please use Reputable Escrow only for any of your deals . Most of the Reputable and Trusted Escrow can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:10:13 PM

I have some doubts about this , as the account was sold by me , i will post more proof on this soon and confirming if Dznuts85 and TheGrapist is same guy because when i sold the account , i sold it to same person but the password was changed recently.

Edit : The account Dznuts85 was sold by me for 0.085 BTC (out of which 0.004 is still unpaid) on 1st April to Crypt1990 , it's password was changed on 23rd APril i.e. after the scam means the account still belonged to Crypt1990 and TheGrapist was sold by me to same guy on 16th April for 0.105 BTC whose password have not been changed since . So TheGrapist , Dznuts85 and Crypt1990 are same guy.
Also , you can see how he spams and increase his post count like this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033219.msg11151224#msg11151224 using all his three alts .
TheGrapist : http://prntscr.com/6xw8pf
Dznuts85 : http://prntscr.com/6xw8zv
@girlbtc.com Please use Reputable Escrow only for any of your deals . Most of the Reputable and Trusted Escrow can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Thanks. Smiley
Makes things much more clear...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:30:26 PM

Its clear now that all those accounts are controlled by same person,all thaks to EcuaMobi's fast screenshot, and statement from chronicsky.
Doubt he will return stolen funds, but his accounts are pretty much useless until he does, and even if he pays up, negative will probably stay there.
This time scamming costed scammer more than what he stole,i believe.

cheers
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Its clear now that all those accounts are controlled by same person,all thaks to EcuaMobi's fast screenshot, and statement from chronicsky.
Doubt he will return stolen funds, but his accounts are pretty much useless until he does, and even if he pays up, negative will probably stay there.

cheers

It's just too bad that OP has almost zero chance of getting his money back. I hope he'll learn how to be safe to prevent being scammed as well as being honest with his costumers.

On a side note I wonder if some moderators use their ability to read deleted posts to track scammers. It would be great if they do. I guess it's quite common that a scammer accidentally posts with an alt account and deletes it immediately. Probably most of the time nobody can notice it, but moderators have access to that information.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 02:06:58 AM

cheers

It's just too bad that OP has almost zero chance of getting his money back. I hope he'll learn how to be safe to prevent being scammed as well as being honest with his costumers.

On a side note I wonder if some moderators use their ability to read deleted posts to track scammers. It would be great if they do. I guess it's quite common that a scammer accidentally posts with an alt account and deletes it immediately. Probably most of the time nobody can notice it, but moderators have access to that information.

That would be a great hassle for them as i think , There are many scam accussation's .
As for the OP , Please be aware using or doing any kind of deal , user Proper Security measures and do not trust anyone easily , Use Proper and Trusted Escrow to avoid any scams in future
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:57:12 AM

It would be even better if moderators used their ability to read *changed btc addresses in various posts, because thats even more common for scammers.
I agree that OP is probably never to see his funds again, but hey, the scammer lost even more, if i counted accounts right

cheers
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 03:19:55 AM

It would be even better if moderators used their ability to read *changed btc addresses in various posts, because thats even more common for scammers.
I agree that OP is probably never to see his funds again, but hey, the scammer lost even more, if i counted accounts right

cheers

Let's make him loose a little more that is in my capacity.
Chijio and ianbelada3 is also his account , he first bought from me with ianbelada3 using Escrow as ninjaboon

http://prntscr.com/6y8fev
Then he later told me from his account : crypt1990 that he is ianbelada3
http://prntscr.com/6y8fzt
This is when i sold him Dznuts85
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:27:44 AM

cheers

Chijio and ianbelada3 is also his account , he first bought from me with ianbelada3 using Escrow as ninjaboon

awesome share, serve him right to loose all that we can find, he should feel a bit what it feels like when he's the one loosing
now we just need someone from default trust to flag those two also ^^
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 03:42:47 AM

cheers

awesome share, serve him right to loose all that we can find, he should feel a bit what it feels like when he's the one loosing
now we just need someone from default trust to flag those two also ^^
I will try helping OP and helping myself and scammer too Smiley

Note to Scammer : give these 4 accounts to me : Crypto1990 , chijio , Dznuts85 and TheGrapist and i will return 0.25 BTC to OP , so he won't loose much . These account are useless to you anyway and now returning the btc won't get your neg removed either since you pulled a scam. So sell them to me for 0.25 (the btc will go to OP)
~Regards Sky
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:00:43 AM

I will try helping OP and helping myself and scammer too Smiley

Note to Scammer : give these 4 accounts to me : Crypto1990 , chijio , Dznuts85 and TheGrapist and i will return 0.25 BTC to OP , so he won't loose much . These account are useless to you anyway and now returning the btc won't get your neg removed either since you pulled a scam. So sell them to me for 0.25 (the btc will go to OP)
~Regards Sky

I doubt he will take this offer, currently dznuts85, TheGrapist are on bitmixer sig campaign perhaps bitmixer still pays for the negative trust user and the chijio account hasnt been tagged with red trust and still laying on bit-x campaign .

If he would return the amount to OP than he would have done so before all his account and alt are being tagged with red trust and his silence as well as the attempt to lie here are already a proof that he had no intention of returning any bit to OP

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:01:44 PM

I buy this account and now with red trust. Sad

Yes sure. When did you buy it? From whom? What thread was is sold on?
I guess this means (regardless of it being true or a scammer's excuse) OP won't get his coins back.

Edit: According to seclog dznuts85's password was changed yesterday, presumably if the account was really sold it was then. However this thread was created before that.

He send pm if i want buy his account and i say yes and he give password and i give bitcoins

You bought this account  (dznuts85) ? Can you prove that ?

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:58:19 PM

Too much BS better leave the negative markers in those accounts..
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:06:58 AM

Another alt of dznuts85 , Numanoid confirmed it himself at the girlbtc thread

Wow! there's a shitstorm going here and i don't even know .

Let me write my side of the story and sorry for it's going to be quite long.
So first of all, i started with 4 accounts , numanoid , Dznuts85 , Bitmarshall and TheGrapist .

When the scam took place i was no longer in possession of the account.
you can see chroncsky said that he sold it to someone on 1st April and 16th april while the giveaway took place on 16th march and later on it was sold.
Please read my comment properly before posting unbiased accusations.

Wow! there's a shitstorm going here and i don't even know .

Let me write my side of the story and sorry for it's going to be quite long.
So first of all, i started with 4 accounts , numanoid , Dznuts85 , Bitmarshall and TheGrapist .
I took part in first promo where it was asked to wager a btc to win 0.25 back and i successfully wagered  btc from all accounts above except Dznuts85 . So admin paid me for Numanoid(my main account for this game) and told me the rest 0.25 will still be given to me after a month (it has been 2 months now) , he told that having multiple accounts isn't illegal but it is ileegal for promo , so i apologized and since then i haven't cheated .
Also , I swe if anyone thinks that i have cheated , i can give more proof , i no longer own Dznuts and TheGrapist Account though Bitmarshall is still in my possession.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: