Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you signature campaign posters sell your coins once you received it?  (Read 2577 times)
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:06:38 PM

I soend them as soon as I reach prefered amoount. we live one time, so let spend them for our desires

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

I do not sell the coins I earn, though the sig campaign or by the cartoons and drawings I sell for BTC

I buy stuff, love the initiatives people set up to earn a coin, even sell legit goods. Better are the numerous real world shops, bars and restaurants where they accept bitcoin. Am planning a visit to Gent this summer, besides a lovely place to visit it has a lot of bitcoin accepting venues.

I hold some, I do trade in some altcoins, just for fun. I never sold for fiat, just for the sake of not wanting to support the fiat directly with my earned coins.

You sell drawings? Can someone commission you to draw something specific or do you have some sort of collection you could show us? I always found the idea of offering your services for Bitcoin highly interesting. I, myself, am still looking for some goods or services I can sell....

I work on commission, mostly black and white cartoon style drawings, digital or handdrawn, but I can do more if the price is right Smiley

My thread in the services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016226.msg11151307#msg11151307

Kaneki

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:20:06 PM

I trade with the income I receive in sign camp, and mostly I use for online shopping items I needed  Smiley
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

I leave it all in crypto, but I invest that amount further because I feel I can afford to lose those coins in a bad scenario. Mainly I put them in cloudmining or altcoins. Still a bit afraid to do constant trading, maybe because still don't feel confident enough about my judgement in alts, but one day I will try it definitely. Better sooner than later Wink

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:05:36 PM

The best paying per post signature campaign is DaDice right now if I am not mistaken. So you can theoretically you will earn max 0.13 by posting per week so 52x0.13=0.672BTC per year.

Let me be the one to correct your math:

52 x BTC0.13 = BTC6.76 per year.

But doing calculations like this aren't very accurate long term. In a year, the price can change a lot so im not sure the campaign owners will be nice enough to not lower the BTC payments if price goes too high again.. they should keep it because as of right now it doesn't pay much but yeah.. it is what it is, a small bonus.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:16:06 PM

The best paying per post signature campaign is DaDice right now if I am not mistaken. So you can theoretically you will earn max 0.13 by posting per week so 52x0.13=0.672BTC per year.

But doing calculations like this aren't very accurate long term. In a year, the price can change a lot so im not sure the campaign owners will be nice enough to not lower the BTC payments if price goes too high again.. they should keep it because as of right now it doesn't pay much but yeah.. it is what it is, a small bonus.

Also, this would mean u do not miss a single week and that you post like maniac. No way anyone can keep that pace for a year.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

We need a new Willy bot or mass adoption to reach the point when it worth to realize profit Smiley.

it's better not,  would destroy the last small faith that people still have on bitcoin, a steady grow is better, you can spend now bitcoin, don't need to wait for a price to rise, bitcoin was mean to be spent not exchange for fiat
Even though people think this is some of a "rule" I do not agree. If it wasn't for Willy we would have never spiked and would probably still trading at around $100 if not lower.
We wouldn't have so many people coming aboard either.

well the current price is teaching us that the natural raise of the price needs plenty of time, i'm not sure if that without willy, we would still trade at 100 usd, if we would be at current price anyway, we also reached current price in april 2013, this is another proof that willy wasn't needed
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:29:31 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 09:23:45 PM by pawel7777

Also, this would mean u do not miss a single week and that you post like maniac. No way anyone can keep that pace for a year.

True. Probably no one could keep such 'pace' throughout the entire year.

That being said, the above calculation is for DaDice, Bit-x has no max cap and there are people able to make way over BTC1/month.

Possible price increase is irrelevant, we're talking about current conditions. If the price go up to $1000, the pay-per-post rate would likely decrease, but BTC1 will be over 4x more appealing than currently.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:05:59 PM

This is my BTC theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVp-zIONsrs

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:29:28 PM

For me all my coins are still intact until today

This is mostly true for me as well, though it has dawned on me that if no one uses bitcoin it wont become popular, so I've started to spend a little of it.
TheGr33k

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:36:59 PM

I never sell coins. The reason I have bitcoin is because I want bitcoin. My bitcoin is bitcoin my fiat is fiat

Do you spend them at some point or are you simply 'hoarding' them forever? One thing to consider is: You never actually make a profit unless you realize your gains at some point (sell your investment).
yeah of course I spend my coin, my wallet has gone empty many times, its just that I dont need more CAD.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:45:57 PM

On non-related subject, there's a donation thread for BurtW's daughter going on:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985596.0

The target is only $600, so far collected 1.09100698 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1FvX81SxjLLvFymFVDH3Z4LXA87jVU6EaH

If anyone is interested in showing some support and sacrificing few-posts-worth to the cause, then please donate.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:49:51 PM

I don't earn much with signature campaigns lately, but I have received a nice amount of 0,x BTC from earlier Primedice signature campaigns.

I have not sold a single Satoshi of them. I stacked a part of these coins, bought some Steam games with another part, traded a small part for altcoins (in order to short-term trade a bit) but lost most of them in an ASIC scam.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:23:15 AM

I don't earn much with signature campaigns lately, but I have received a nice amount of 0,x BTC from earlier Primedice signature campaigns.

I have not sold a single Satoshi of them. I stacked a part of these coins, bought some Steam games with another part, traded a small part for altcoins (in order to short-term trade a bit) but lost most of them in an ASIC scam.

That's because you're sticking w/ bitmixer, you can earn ten times more w/ bit-x but I'm not sure if they've got any openings at the moment - tho I could be wrong and you should look into it.
TheGr33k

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:45:50 AM

That's because you're sticking w/ bitmixer, you can earn ten times more w/ bit-x but I'm not sure if they've got any openings at the moment - tho I could be wrong and you should look into it.
I think most people will be dropped from the bit-x campaign since Marco is working on new campaign stuff to be released in a few weeks. Only the active guys like quickseller and redsn0w will get to stay for the few weeks ( I think)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:55:05 AM

I have earned some BTC7-8 from various signature campaigns in the past 3 years. And I have converted around BTC7 to cash. I am in a very dfficult financial situation right now, else I wouldn't have sold them. My total BTC holdings are around BTC25, and I am thinking about selling at least half of my coins to reduce my bank loans (~$15,000).
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:38:26 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 03:49:25 AM by Chef Ramsay

I think most people will be dropped from the bit-x campaign since Marco is working on new campaign stuff to be released in a few weeks. Only the active guys like quickseller and redsn0w will get to stay for the few weeks ( I think)
I see your point but I'm pretty much the most active poster on that situation but Marco hasn't said much to me about any changes. I know he's doin below avatar pics which I'm not interested at this point, simply because my account is way too valuable to me than the extra BTC that is offered for it and I won't scrub my avi for it. Not doing it. If I was entertaining that then I might as well sell this account and any buyers would freakout at the cost at this point. But, I'm always entertaining offers. It's been a long while so that's what you're paying for if that's what you want. The other thing is that I own the Rand thread (which will continue to be notable and a moneymaker via many postings to it that needs to be kept up with more fresh postings during and from Rand's campaign trail = everyday is chock full of free posts if you know where to look and i can give ya the hint for a bonus or in a package, if I were to entertain such a thought) that I keep live so that's up your alley too. Between my posting info and Bit-X,  I am a big dog poster and to get up on my account would mean you'd need to do something similar. Go high, I might take an interest. In the mean time, the posting ops are groovy.
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 05:29:52 AM

I hold all rhe xoins in my wallet, sometimes I spend some on games. Im not going to cashout any coins, because the market price is just too low...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:37:18 AM

I almost never sold my sig earnings because I don't have any need of extra fiat. not that I earn that much, anyway. the most I've earned was 0.13-ish btc

I do buy things with it, however
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:46:12 AM

I almost never sold my sig earnings because I don't have any need of extra fiat. not that I earn that much, anyway. the most I've earned was 0.13-ish btc

I do buy things with it, however

Same. I don't earn enough and it would be useless to sell such a small amount. I either hold them for if I want to buy some digital goods items or mostly I just gamble with them.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████