Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Killing Jews is Worship that Draws Us Close to Allah" Ads on NYC Buses  (Read 6206 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:52:28 AM

Since you asked it doesn't take a partisan ad to get a message sent.

The same message can be done in a less offensive way, perhaps remove the Jihadist picture, remove the reference to Jihad and reframe it as an informational advertisment.

The reason this is controversial in my opinion is because they quoted a radical message to get their own point across, a neutral approach could be just as effective.

Perhaps something along the lines of

"Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" Hamas MTV

War is never the answer, fight for a world where we can all worship together in peace.

With a picture of two peoples hands holding an Israeli and Muslim flag holding a globe together

Get a message with a clear point across that doesn't ask for more blood on everyones hands, as the current one implies or leave a bad taste in some peoples mouths, while implying the need for stability and support towards the end goal that is peace.

(The What's yours reference in the ad means sending Israel more weapons and military aid to address the issue instead of trying to find another path towards peace and stability in my opinion)

Thanks for the reply. The basic layout of the ad is the same as the ones placed by CAIR as part of their "my jihad" (or, in German, "mein Kampf") campaign. Some of us found those ads offensive. The CAIR ads certainly weren't neutral. The problem with sending a "peace is the answer" message is that it ignores the fact that jihadis openly do not want peace, except the peace that comes with the extermination of the Jews. Oh well. CAIR won this round. Fuck it.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:55:07 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:29:18 AM by J. J. Phillips

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:29:37 PM

.....The basic layout of the ad is the same as the ones placed by CAIR as part of their "my jihad" (or, in German, "mein Kampf") campaign. Some of us found those ads offensive. The CAIR ads certainly weren't neutral. The problem with sending a "peace is the answer" message is that it ignores the fact that jihadis openly do not want peace, except the peace that comes with the extermination of the Jews. Oh well. CAIR won this round. Fuck it.

CAIR lost - they lost the ability to post the offensive sicko adds because of the pushback.

They lost completely.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:55:08 PM

.....The basic layout of the ad is the same as the ones placed by CAIR as part of their "my jihad" (or, in German, "mein Kampf") campaign. Some of us found those ads offensive. The CAIR ads certainly weren't neutral. The problem with sending a "peace is the answer" message is that it ignores the fact that jihadis openly do not want peace, except the peace that comes with the extermination of the Jews. Oh well. CAIR won this round. Fuck it.

CAIR lost - they lost the ability to post the offensive sicko adds because of the pushback.

They lost completely.

I am under the impression CAIR had already been able to run their ads. Is this wrong?

In any case, I'm sure if CAIR wanted to run more ads the MTA would reverse themselves. Or, more likely, simply say the CAIR ads are not advocating anything, but are just "public service announcements." It's obvious the MTA is pro-CAIR/Hamas and opposed to anyone against them.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:17:28 PM

They lost completely.

I am under the impression CAIR had already been able to run their ads. Is this wrong?

In any case, I'm sure if CAIR wanted to run more ads the MTA would reverse themselves. Or, more likely, simply say the CAIR ads are not advocating anything, but are just "public service announcements." It's obvious the MTA is pro-CAIR/Hamas and opposed to anyone against them.

Understood, but leaving the conjecture aside I am just pointing out -

CAIR runs offensive adds.
Someone counterattacks, running the anti-add.
CAIR's adds have to be taken down when the directors ban all political adds.

EG, CAIR loses.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:41:58 AM

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:35:04 AM

Its crystal clear we have one here.

As I said before, it's fine with me if you want to believe this. You guys already believe a shitload of false things, so what's one more. Understand though, it really means you think the majority of people who support and defend Israel are Jews and being paid off. That's not only false, it's batshit insane.

If you disagree with an Israeli policy or a Jew, you're an antisemite.

...with usually baseless claims of anti-Semitism and deception.

Sounds like you're frustrated at people calling you a Jew hater. Maybe it happens because you post things like this:

It's scary to see this Nazi stuff again.  They are like evil little cults.

Nothing more scary than Judeo-Bolshevism.

Sorry I couldn't find a more recent photo of you. If you point me to one I can update it.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

Well, congratulations, Nazis. You win another round. Hamas and their surrogate Jihadis in CAIR get to spend years advertising lies about what "Jihad" means. Then as soon as someone tries to advertise about what "Jihad" really means they get silenced. You didn't even have to organize a Kristallnacht to silence her after all. The Nazi NYC government took care of it for you.

So you're actually saying that the almost entirely Jewish NYC government are Nazis? Are you a member of the JDL or JTF? It's difficult to imagine someone with this level of built-up specifically-Jewish/Zionist hatred inside not being Jewish. You make me sick to my stomach.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:10:02 PM

Well, congratulations, Nazis. You win another round. Hamas and their surrogate Jihadis in CAIR get to spend years advertising lies about what "Jihad" means. Then as soon as someone tries to advertise about what "Jihad" really means they get silenced. You didn't even have to organize a Kristallnacht to silence her after all. The Nazi NYC government took care of it for you.

So you're actually saying that the almost entirely Jewish NYC government are Nazis? Are you a member of the JDL or JTF? It's difficult to imagine someone with this level of built-up specifically-Jewish/Zionist hatred inside not being Jewish. You make me sick to my stomach.

Thanks!

It's a nice day. People got to see (again) that crazy Jihadis are willing to kill over cartoons, instead of cartoonists being killed two Jihadis were killed, and one of my old threads got brought back to life. I'm happier than Muhammed was when he was fucking a 9 year old.

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:46:04 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 07:19:33 AM by EternalWingsofGod

Since you asked it doesn't take a partisan ad to get a message sent.

The same message can be done in a less offensive way, perhaps remove the Jihadist picture, remove the reference to Jihad and reframe it as an informational advertisment.

The reason this is controversial in my opinion is because they quoted a radical message to get their own point across, a neutral approach could be just as effective.

Perhaps something along the lines of

"Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" Hamas MTV

War is never the answer, fight for a world where we can all worship together in peace.

With a picture of two peoples hands holding an Israeli and Muslim flag holding a globe together

Get a message with a clear point across that doesn't ask for more blood on everyones hands, as the current one implies or leave a bad taste in some peoples mouths, while implying the need for stability and support towards the end goal that is peace.

(The What's yours reference in the ad means sending Israel more weapons and military aid to address the issue instead of trying to find another path towards peace and stability in my opinion)

Thanks for the reply. The basic layout of the ad is the same as the ones placed by CAIR as part of their "my jihad" (or, in German, "mein Kampf") campaign. Some of us found those ads offensive. The CAIR ads certainly weren't neutral. The problem with sending a "peace is the answer" message is that it ignores the fact that jihadis openly do not want peace, except the peace that comes with the extermination of the Jews. Oh well. CAIR won this round. Fuck it.

No problem, I noticed a connection to the Dallas Texas shooting and thought it would be interesting to make a note that no one won that round on advertising since both sides have all partisan ads banned  but sometimes these debates do come back full circle.
___
Abridged

For those unfamiliar with Pamela Geller, she was in the news a few weeks ago for sponsoring an ad campaign across major U.S. cities with anti-Muslim posters saying, among other things, “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah.”

On Sunday, she was in the news again for sponsoring a “Jihad Watch Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest” in Garland, Tex., some 20 miles from Dallas, after which two suspects opened fire on a security guard before being shot and killed by police. Authorities did not immediately link the exhibit and the shootings, but Geller did, with vehemence.

Many in Garland objected to the event. Some, including Muslims, said it was blasphemous. Others cited “public safety” concerns. The Council on American-Islamic Relations, however, decided to play it down. “We are not paying any attention to this at all,” Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR spokesman, told the Dallas Morning News. “The thing [Geller] hates most is being ignored.”

But Geller knew what she was getting into and would not be ignored.

“I expected that people would come to realize how severely the freedom of speech is threatened today, and how much it needs to be defended,” she told The Post. “We were prepared for violence.” Indeed, her group’s Web site said “we know the risks” and that the “exhibit has to be staged.”

“If we don’t show the jihadists that they will not frighten us into silence,” the site said, “the jihad against freedom will only grow more virulent.”

“They struck in Paris and Copenhagen recently, and now in Texas. This incident shows how much needed our event really was. The freedom of speech is under violent assault here in our nation. The question now before is — will we stand and defend it, or bow to violence, thuggery and savagery?”

For Geller, it was her own Charlie Hebdo moment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/04/why-a-woman-named-pamela-geller-organized-a-prophet-muhammad-cartoon-contest/

__
Full article has links to videos, sources for the quotes etc, the Swimsuit video was interesting as she blogged on a beach in that sense she definitely is passionate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TG7DTOkU-s

newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:21:52 PM

Ahh Pamela Geller, the islamophobic nutcase who's banned from the UK for hate speech.....

Strange that she was due to speak at an EDL rally (before being banned) when the English Defence League is known for having nazi skinhead members. Not sure how well that would go down with her jewish family Wink
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:36:55 PM

Ahh Pamela Geller, the islamophobic nutcase who's banned from the UK for hate speech.....

Strange that she was due to speak at an EDL rally (before being banned) when the English Defence League is known for having nazi skinhead members. Not sure how well that would go down with her jewish family Wink

Here's what she wrote about the EDL in 2011 and 2013:

http://pamelageller.com/2011/06/edl-shake-up.html/
http://pamelageller.com/2013/10/exclusive-tommy-robinson-kevin-carroll-pamela-geller-robert-spencer-breaking-with-edl.html/

That fact that she and people like Geert Wilders are banned from the UK says more about the totalitarian state the UK has become than anything else. Perhaps it's better to call it Airstrip One at this point.

The fact that you're attacking her instead of the Jihadi fascists and murderers she opposes makes me hope the following: I hope you and everyone you ever care about has to live in the world you're helping to create. What world is that? Look at Pakistan. Look at Saudi Arabia. Look at certain neighborhoods in Malmo, in Amsterdam, in Paris, in London. You are the cause of what's happening, because you and your kind are openly protecting the new Nazis, the Jew haters, the Jihadis. I hope your daughters are raped and made sex slaves. I hope after you find out she is a sex slave you go to the police and they arrest you for the hate crime of reporting it. I hope your hands are cut off. I hope you are stoned. I hope you are thrown off a building. I hope you are burned alive. There is no fate just enough for those who can so clearly see who they are standing with, and continue to stand with them.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:12:49 PM

The fact that you're attacking her instead of the Jihadi fascists and murderers she opposes makes me hope the following: I hope you and everyone you ever care about has to live in the world you're helping to create. What world is that? Look at Pakistan. Look at Saudi Arabia. Look at certain neighborhoods in Malmo, in Amsterdam, in Paris, in London. You are the cause of what's happening, because you and your kind are openly protecting the new Nazis, the Jew haters, the Jihadis. I hope your daughters are raped and made sex slaves. I hope after you find out she is a sex slave you go to the police and they arrest you for the hate crime of reporting it. I hope your hands are cut off. I hope you are stoned. I hope you are thrown off a building. I hope you are burned alive. There is no fate just enough for those who can so clearly see who they are standing with, and continue to stand with them.
The highest irony here is that it is a long-standing Jewish/Zionist agenda to open the borders and bring Muslims, Africans, and other 3rd world peoples into white European countries. Barbara Spectre ring a bell?

You are a very, very disgusting human being, Jew or not.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

interesting point the post above mine makes, here's a clip of barbara spectre its only a minute long, everyone should watch , basically an influential jewess admitting jews are at the centre of agenda to make europe multiracial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Dq5O1bxqg

jews have been at the forefront of multicult agenda telling europeans and americans all races and cultures are equal and that if we do not open our borders to third world savages we are bad people

think on it before you tell me im wrong

every top human right lawyer who stops us deporting jihadi terrorists is jewish
every movie studio that promotes race mixing is jewish
hate speech laws (europe , canada, auastralia, not so much usa) that stop us talking about islam implemented by or for the benefit of jews, george soros, adl, splc etc.
every politician who says israel for jews white countries for everyone bought and paid for by jews
cultural marxism and open borders agenda that floods western countries with muslims 100% jewish ideas

and the first people these animals target when thy arrive on our shores are jews, see how the parasite destroys itself

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:54:22 PM

The highest irony here is that it is a long-standing Jewish/Zionist agenda to open the borders and bring Muslims, Africans, and other 3rd world peoples into white European countries. Barbara Spectre ring a bell?

You are a very, very disgusting human being, Jew or not.

Great! We've gone from you finding me disgusting because you thought I was a dirty Jew, to you finding me disgusting even if I'm not a Jew. That's progress.

I've never heard of Barbara Spectre. Somehow I doubt she's been very important in making policy in Europe. Based on her Wikipedia page it looks like she's an American Jew who moved to Israel in the 1960s and then moved to Sweden in 1999. I doubt she was instrumental in making changes to Swedish immigration policy. But she's a Jew and so you want to try to blame her for things. Presumably in this case you want to blame her for importing Muslims into "white European countries."  "Blame" sounds like you think that's a bad thing. But I doubt you actually think there's anything bad about importing Muslims into "white European countries" do you? You don't seem like someone whose thought processes go further than, "Jews bad."

I just watched saddampbuh's video, and, yes, Barbara Spectre is a multiculturalist and believes the current wave of Jew hatred will die down and that Jews will be an important part of Swedish society. She's wrong. Jew hatred might die down after all the Jews are driven out or killed, but history shows that Islamic societies like future Sweden usually continue to hate Jews even after there are no Jews left. The video makes a big point about her saying "Jews will be resented because of our leading role." But do Jews really have a "leading role" in Sweden? Are you really asserting that? And then at the end is a message from famous KKK/holocaust denier/politician David Duke. This is what I expect from saddampbuh, who is an open Nazi, and better informed than most of the lazy Jew haters on this forum. But it is Nazi Jew hating propaganda about one particular Jew who has no real power in Sweden. I strongly encourage those of you who have been too lazy to look into the bullshit you've been repeating to look more closely. If you're going to be a Nazi, at least know you're a Nazi and know why you're a Nazi.

Incidentally, I don't think Muslim immigration is the real problem. I doubt most Muslims sympathize with Jihadis, but most are too cowardly to stand up to Jihadis. This is natural since they and their families will be killed if they stand up to Jihadis. It's like standing up to the mafia. In a free society in which it's safe to speak and criticize, things might be different for ordinary Muslims. But we don't have that society and people have decided they don't want to have that society.

What's truly unforgivable is that the rest of you are unwilling to even open your mouth and acknowledge what monsters Jihadis are, and that these monsters exist, and that they do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs. Worse than your silence is that you attempt to silence the people who point it out. You're making Western society dangerous for everyone except Jihadis, including being dangerous for moderate Muslims and ex-Muslims.

Some of you are doing it because you hate Jews so much that you'd rather live in an unfree Islamic society than a free society, if the unfree society will be Judenrein. That's disgusting. You know what's more disgusting? You Nazi fucks are probably in the majority.

Here is the world you have made, the world in which your daughters will be made sex slaves and you will not even be allowed to complain:

http://pamelageller.com/2013/05/uk-police-probe-at-least-54-more-muslim-child-sex-slavery-gangs.html/

toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

Yes, well you're wrong because <inserts 1 page of random psychobabble >, and how do you like that?

Get off my c@ck !
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:26:08 PM

I just watched saddampbuh's video, and, yes, Barbara Spectre is a multiculturalist and believes the current wave of Jew hatred will die down and that Jews will be an important part of Swedish society. She's wrong. Jew hatred might die down after all the Jews are driven out or killed, but history shows that Islamic societies like future Sweden usually continue to hate Jews even after there are no Jews left. The video makes a big point about her saying "Jews will be resented because of our leading role." But do Jews really have a "leading role" in Sweden? Are you really asserting that?
their leading role in spreading multicult ideas that are flooding sweden and europe with muslims not that they literally lead europe in the sense of our having jewish presidents and kings.

the jewish academic and media elite created multiculturalism when they decided the only way to get rid of antisemitism and ban our soap and lampshade festivals was to destroy european national identities

how many rich influential jews do you see supporting political parties that want to restrict third world/islamic immigration? there are non antisemitic and even pro israel nationalists like ukip and the dutch freedom party but jews dont support them. i dont mean nobodies like pam gellar but ones with money and power who could get them on the front pages every day if they wanted. european and american jewry supports left wing liberal open borders social democrat parties as they always have, even when jews are spat at and shot in the street by the same savages on whose behalf they campaign for amnesties and human rights and hate speech legislation

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:39:04 PM

.... I hope your daughters are raped and made sex slaves. I hope after you find out she is a sex slave you go to the police and they arrest you for the hate crime of reporting it. I hope your hands are cut off. I hope you are stoned. I hope you are thrown off a building. I hope you are burned alive. There is no fate just enough for those who can so clearly see who they are standing with, and continue to stand with them.

So basically you're a nutcase...JIDF are really scraping the barrel nowadays Wink
harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:46:46 PM

If you're looking for people to compare to the Nazis, how about looking at the people who tortured and murdered Ilan Halimi in 2006? Or if 9 years is too long ago, look at the man who killed the Jews in that supermarket in Paris in January? Or the Jewish kids shot and killed at a school a couple of years ago? All these examples are in France and they were all killed by Jihadis.

Jews actually are being targetted and killed. Today. By the people who say their goal is to kill Jews. Because of their religion.
How about the 16 year old Palestinian who was burned alive?
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2014/07/06/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-palestinians.html

Look at what Obama himself said in his speech in Jerusalem:
"Put yourself in their shoes – look at the world through their eyes. It is not fair that a Palestinian child cannot grow up in a state of her own, and lives with the presence of a foreign army that controls the movements of her parents every single day."  Source: CNN

And the UN talkin about Israel's treatment of Palestinian child detainees:
“Israel’s use of solitary confinement against children flagrantly violates international human rights standards"
Source: UN

I doubt most Muslims sympathize with Jihadis, but most are too cowardly to stand up to Jihadis. This is natural since they and their families will be killed if they stand up to Jihadis. It's like standing up to the mafia. In a free society in which it's safe to speak and criticize, things might be different for ordinary Muslims. But we don't have that society and people have decided they don't want to have that society.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:21:34 PM

get the fuck out of here with your muslims are peaceful like us bullshit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11433776/Quarter-of-British-Muslims-sympathise-with-Charlie-Hebdo-terrorists.html
Some 27 per cent of British Muslims said they have "some sympathy for the motives behind the attacks" on the Paris magazine, according to polling by ComRes for the BBC.
A further 32 per cent said they were not surprised by the attacks. Some 11 per cent said that magazines which publish images of the Prophet Mohammed "deserve to be attacked."
And only 68 per cent of British Muslims said that attacks on the publishers of images of the Prophet are "never" justified, while 24 disagreed.

in other news, jew compares ukip to the holohoax for not wanting britain to take in more muslim invaders

When I read the immigration policies of UKIP — the United Kingdom Independence Party, now Britain’s fourth-largest political party — I’m reminded of the conditions that my grandparents faced in 1951, as well as earlier obstructive immigration policies. UKIP, a xenophobic party that feeds on the public’s fear of foreigners, would create a “Migration Control Commission” to bring down immigration. Work permits would be allocated “to fill skills gaps,” in the job market; immigrants would be required to speak English, and have a job and accommodation waiting for them; there would be no amnesty for illegal immigrants. While UKIP leader Nigel Farage has conceded that the nation should “help Christians who are fleeing Syria to escape death and torture by allowing some to come to the U.K.,” he insists that Muslims seek refuge elsewhere.
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.654851

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: