Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government and Bitcoin  (Read 5725 times)
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

I think either afraid or too ignorant to know the potential that blockchain possesses.and i think Government, loses out a part of its income which poses a threat to its revenue. Payment transactions through cryptocurrencies are untraceable and untaxable. This is, indeed, a strong reason for the governments to worry.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. That's why I'm sure we will see hard growth of altcoins next several years.
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

People have tendency everything that is new with suspicion, which is a very natural approach. For governments, there is much more uncertainty and distrust. They can't make taxation, and the control mechanism is not belonged to them. But this attitude will change over time as its use increases and it is seen more frequently in everyday life.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

if the government of Indonesia in one's job with the bitcoin forum is very difficult, because the government strictly prohibits the work in bitcoin, but if in japanese bitcoin and the government can be in one right.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

When you have a system framework that is specifically a conceivable substitution to the current money related framework or will it one day destroy the grasp and control you have, would you believe it in any case? Truth be told I should change the word to danger to be more exact. Governments for the most part won't support or acknowledge bitcoin so far as that is concerned and they will successfully keep that from happening. They screw the economy with over spending. They screw their fiat by printing excessively of it. They screw different nations by going to war and slaughtering their pioneers. They screw their property with over improvement, exorbitant mining, clear cutting woodlands, contracting national stops and permitting contamination.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

if the government of Indonesia in one's job with the bitcoin forum is very difficult, because the government strictly prohibits the work in bitcoin, but if in japanese bitcoin and the government can be in one right.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

If government officials will accept Bitcoin as a part of payment system or currency, it would be a great news for all the Bitcoin users, they can freely use their coins worldwide.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

I think most of the goverment think that Bitcoin is only made for Illegal activity...they think people buy illegal thing like guns drugs etc with it.on the other hand regular people still don't understand Bitcoin and think of it as some kind of scam.i think thats the main thing for the goverment of most country that not to accept BTC as a digital asset.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

If government officials will accept Bitcoin as a part of payment system or currency, it would be a great news for all the Bitcoin users, they can freely use their coins worldwide.
I think it would not be possible if it can be done by governments around the world cause fiat is the most important benchmark in the currency system,btw if making the system blockchain as a tool to calculate all data governed it can be done cause there are government plans from certain countries will do it.

andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I think not all Governments around the world do not trust Bitcoin, there are still some Governments in the World who trust Bitcoin and even accept Bitcoin in their country. In my country the government believes in Bitcoin only Government that does not recognize it. Many government employees use bitcoin but in private. The government actually hates Bitcoin because there is no tax on Bitcoin and the Government does not get tax revenue.
thameera88

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Since a county or one party cannot rule the value of bitcoin, all worlds governments wont allow bitcoin to be legalized. 
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

I think it would not be possible if it can be done by governments around the world cause fiat is the most important benchmark in the currency system,btw if making the system blockchain as a tool to calculate all data governed it can be done cause there are government plans from certain countries will do it.
It is true. Every country has sovereignty, and the national currency is one of its forms. Even if allowed as a means of payment there will be certain rules and limitations in its use.
Adopting blockchain to facilitate the activity, of course, is very beneficial.

BitpokerONI

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

It is very hard to regulate. Bitcoin would encourage more money laundering due to the anonymity it provides. Regular people still don't understand Bitcoin and think of it as some kind of scam.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:24:47 AM

it is good that no government is trusting bitcoin. as we all know, government is going to collect some amounts on every income that they do not worked for, income tax. bitcoin is really an added income for us and it doesn’t help government taxing it.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

Currently, there are already some governments who trust Bitcoin and allow Bitcoin to live in the country. Surely this is an advance for Bitcoin in the future for the better. I believe in the future all governments around the world will fully trust Bitcoin and will no longer ban Bitcoin.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

I think most about the government surmise that Bitcoin is made for Illegal activity...they think individuals purchase unlawful thing like weapons drugs and so forth with it.on the other hand normal individuals still don't comprehend Bitcoin and consider it some sort of scam.i think that is the primary concern for the government of most nation that not to acknowledge BTC as a computerized resource. Individuals have inclination everything that is new with doubt, which is an exceptionally normal approach. For governments, there is significantly more vulnerability and doubt. They can't make tax assessment, and the control system isn't had a place with them. In any case, this mentality will change after some time as its utilization increments and it is seen all the more regularly in regular daily existence.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

I think the point is some of the government dislikes bitcoin or they ban bitcoin on their country because they think that bitcoin can be a factor to have or gain more problems to their country, bitcoin is also used in deepweb and darkweb to buy illegal products which the government is trying to kill it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

because the government can not control the bitcoin circulation hence the government does not want to acknowledge bitcoin but now there are starting signs if many countries are receiving bitcoin and hopefully it continues to grow

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

Bitcoin can not be controlled, so governments still do not want to accept bitcoin. Because they think it will probably disrupt the economy of their country.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

Most of the governments are thinking Bitcoin is using for illegal activities. So many of the government not accepting bitcoin. some countries have banned Bitcoin. Some government thinking bitcoin will affect our economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: