Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think buying Rolex by Bitcoin  (Read 6065 times)
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:13:41 AM

Very very nice watch.
How much the prize ? ( hope I have enough  Embarrassed  )
Global shipping ? Indonesia my location
Hi,
Are you interested in that TAG Heuer http://www.grayandsons.com/product/28401/35
or http://www.grayandsons.com/product/28203/35? We ship to many places in the World but unfortunately we can not ship to Indonesia because we can't insure the charge and you will have to bear all the risks of charge Sad but maybe you are planing to go on vacation, or have relatives that can get that watch from our store in Miami.

That's weird, you said that you can't send the watch but I got PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=517445

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Very very nice watch.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036436.40

Hi thanks for the interest in the Tag watch, it truely is a beautiful timepiece.

Comes complete with orignal box and certification.

Total price inc. insured shipping to Indonesia is 6.68BTC

Should you wish to proceed please use the following payment address :

1JrDHdmMtqGAhtU393xBBvYZrkdroYYybT

After funds have been sent message me the transaction I.D and shipping details.

The watch will ship next working day and a pm to you will follow with the tracking information.

Yours sincerely,

graysrolex

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 02:16:58 AM

Tagged the fake as a scammer.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

Indonesia is a very risky country to send mail - regardless of payment method.

I would rather rely on the feedback to be provided by Bobsurplus before making an assessment.
graysrolex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:33:58 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 08:21:06 PM by graysrolex

Very very nice watch.
Hi,
Are you interested in that TAG Heuer http://www.grayandsons.com/product/28401/35
or http://www.grayandsons.com/product/28203/35? We ship to many places in the World but unfortunately we can not ship to Indonesia because we can't insure the charge and you will have to bear all the risks of charge Sad but maybe you are planing to go on vacation, or have relatives that can get that watch from our store in Miami.

That's weird, you said that you can't send the watch but I got PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=517445

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Very very nice watch.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036436.40

Hi thanks for the interest in the Tag watch, it truely is a beautiful timepiece.

Comes complete with orignal box and certification.

Total price inc. insured shipping to Indonesia is 6.68BTC

Should you wish to proceed please use the following payment address :

1JrDHdmMtqGAhtU393xBBvYZrkdroYYybT

After funds have been sent message me the transaction I.D and shipping details.

The watch will ship next working day and a pm to you will follow with the tracking information.

Yours sincerely,

graysrolex

Yes that is weird. I didn't send this message! . Please don't do any payments!! That is a  scam.  Look at the nickname:  the first letter is "Q" be careful!   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=517445
IloveObama

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:05:16 PM

Hi Everyone!
I heave great pre-owned in a very good condition Rolex for sale. http://www.grayandsons.com/product/24509/78
We also have lots of other Rolexes for sale. If you are interested please e-mail: info@grayandsons.com or call: Toll Free: (800) 918-2608

how much?

And do you do escrow?
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:11:50 PM

Hi Everyone!
I heave great pre-owned in a very good condition Rolex for sale. http://www.grayandsons.com/product/24509/78
We also have lots of other Rolexes for sale. If you are interested please e-mail: info@grayandsons.com or call: Toll Free: (800) 918-2608

how much?

And do you do escrow?

We did special discount for bitcointalk forum. Now you can get this watch for 100BTC!!! (1 June 2015). We use coinbase for transaction. If you are interested please give us a call (800) 918-2608 ,  +1(305) 865-0999 or e-mail: rich@grayandsons.com, margaret@grayandsons.com
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:40:53 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 01:28:29 PM by graysrolex

Just bought two beautiful luxury timepieces from Gray&sons neither was a Rolex but we're working on making something happen when the right stock comes in.
I'll update here once they arrive with a full review on the service and some pictures.

Thanks Rich, was a pleasure.

P.s. You may want to change the title of this thread to something like:

Fine Luxury Watches (or timepieces ) for sale for Bitcoin (Rolex, Breitling, Omega, ect)  Or something similar.

Hi Bobsurplus,
Your watches are ready to ship:) These are the photos.

Thank you Bobsurplus for bitcoin transaction:)
Rich and Margaret
Grayandsons.com
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

Super sexy!! Cant wait to get them. Please e-mail me the tracking number once it's available.
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:55:19 PM

Super sexy!! Cant wait to get them. Please e-mail me the tracking number once it's available.
Hi Bobsurplus,
We e-mail to you the tracking code.
Margaret - grayandsons.com
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:02:55 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 01:14:01 AM by Bobsurplus

Watches came in today. Not to shabby if you ask me. I ordered and paid for them on Friday afternoon at around 3pm EST, the watches went out yesterday (Monday) and arrived this morning (Tuesday) for a total of 3 working days from ordering to arriving for an international order. A+++

I bought 2 watches, both second hand. The first one is a Corum Bubble XL with the 2+ carat two row diamond bezel. Watch appears to have been polished and cleaned prior to shipping and came in outstanding condition. The Corum came with its original box and papers and tbh you cant even tell the watch is slightly used.

For the Corum I give it a 9.5 on 10.  (10 being reserved for brand new watches)

The second watch I ordered is a Montblanc Star Chronograph. This one is also outstanding. The condition overall I would rate a 8.5 on 10. The band shows some wear which I was fully aware of prior to ordering. Also seems to have been cleaned and polished prior to shipping, no scratches visible and once again, some wear in the band.

Rich also threw in a brand new high quality leather band for free and as a surprise to me. (Thanks Rich) I think I'll be changing out the band it came with and replacing it with the new one.  

The Montblanc did not have the original box and papers which I was fully aware of when ordering but came in a nice high grade wooden Gray & Sons watch box.

Also included in my order was the latest issue of the Gray & Sons monthly catalog as well as 2 very nice watch cleaning cloths which ALWAYS come in handy when you wanna  shine up any nice watch.

All in all. Placing this order, paying in Bitcoins, quick shipping and awesome service is what I got dealing with Rich.

Anyone here looking for a luxury watch and wanting to pay in btc, there really is only one option and that's Gray & Sons!

Rich, thanks for the opportunity, great deal and awesome watches. I'll be back for sure and already have someone checking out your stock looking for a Milgaus.
We'll be talking soon.

Bob

P.s. If you guys want me to post pics I will but seeing as though Rich already did I see no reason to.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:43:10 AM

Great writeup Bobsurplus.   Good to see that the OP came through and appear to be legit.

I've been in their store once and regularly receive their monthly paper catalog.  I haven't purchased a watch in years, but would certainly buy from them if I was back in the market to get something.   

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:04:58 AM

Great writeup Bobsurplus.   Good to see that the OP came through and appear to be legit.

I've been in their store once and regularly receive their monthly paper catalog.  I haven't purchased a watch in years, but would certainly buy from them if I was back in the market to get something.   

Thanks man. Glad to see you appreciate it. If you ever get back into the watch game I highly recommend buying them with BTC from G&S.
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:35:31 PM

Watches came in today. Not to shabby if you ask me. I ordered and paid for them on Friday afternoon at around 3pm EST, the watches went out yesterday (Monday) and arrived this morning (Tuesday) for a total of 3 working days from ordering to arriving for an international order. A+++

I bought 2 watches, both second hand. The first one is a Corum Bubble XL with the 2+ carat two row diamond bezel. Watch appears to have been polished and cleaned prior to shipping and came in outstanding condition. The Corum came with its original box and papers and tbh you cant even tell the watch is slightly used.

For the Corum I give it a 9.5 on 10.  (10 being reserved for brand new watches)

The second watch I ordered is a Montblanc Star Chronograph. This one is also outstanding. The condition overall I would rate a 8.5 on 10. The band shows some wear which I was fully aware of prior to ordering. Also seems to have been cleaned and polished prior to shipping, no scratches visible and once again, some wear in the band.

Rich also threw in a brand new high quality leather band for free and as a surprise to me. (Thanks Rich) I think I'll be changing out the band it came with and replacing it with the new one.  

The Montblanc did not have the original box and papers which I was fully aware of when ordering but came in a nice high grade wooden Gray & Sons watch box.

Also included in my order was the latest issue of the Gray & Sons monthly catalog as well as 2 very nice watch cleaning cloths which ALWAYS come in handy when you wanna  shine up any nice watch.

All in all. Placing this order, paying in Bitcoins, quick shipping and awesome service is what I got dealing with Rich.

Anyone here looking for a luxury watch and wanting to pay in btc, there really is only one option and that's Gray & Sons!

Rich, thanks for the opportunity, great deal and awesome watches. I'll be back for sure and already have someone checking out your stock looking for a Milgaus.
We'll be talking soon.

Bob

P.s. If you guys want me to post pics I will but seeing as though Rich already did I see no reason to.

Hi,
We are really happy  with this transaction. Finally we might have some trust points:) Margaret will post some new photos with Milgaus. If you need any extra photos of particular watch just tell us and Margaret will do it. She can speak Polish, English. I speak Spanish too.
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

It is nice to here bithalo. What brand do you like, what is your range of price? Maybe we could help you and send some photos of watches that you are interested in?
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:01:44 AM

It is nice to here bithalo. What brand do you like, what is your range of price? Maybe we could help you and send some photos of watches that you are interested in?

I haven't purchased a watch in roughly 5 years.  I've tried kicking the habit, as it can get quite expensive.   I can't afford anything else these days sadly.   

Some examples of watches I love (but not looking to buy now) would be:

Bovet Jumping Hours Amadeo RG
Bovet Recital 12 RG
Breguet 3450 Tourbillon WG / Plat.
Other Breguet Tourbillons
JLC 16124 RG Perpetual Calendar Skeleton
AP Millenary RG 4101
Daniel Roth Tourbillon Calendar Skeleton
Other similar Open face / skeleton pieces.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:31:20 PM

I haven't purchased a watch in roughly 5 years.  I've tried kicking the habit, as it can get quite expensive.   I can't afford anything else these days sadly.   

Bovet Recital 12 RG
AP Millenary RG 4101

Yes Bithalo, it can get very very expensive. Have you ever thought of trading in one of your watches for a different one? Its just like trading in your old car: ) Anyways, you should come visit us regardless. Whatever you bought here, we'd love to polish and detail for you!
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:47:24 PM

Bovet Recital 12 RG
AP Millenary RG 4101

Yes Bithalo, it can get very very expensive. Have you ever thought of trading in one of your watches for a different one? Its just like trading in your old car: ) Anyways, you should come visit us regardless. Whatever you bought here, we'd love to polish and detail for you!

Right now, the only watch I would be up for trading in is my pre-owned Milus Herios Tri-Retrograde Rose Gold.  We can discuss further by PM.  It has the boxes and papers I believe.  A generic picture is below...

http://www.chrono24.com/en/milus/herios-18k-rose-gold-tri-retrograde-seconds--id2948814.htm

EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:56:48 PM

sry for my question
but are there any legit watches traders who do not offer counterfeits?

graysrolex (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:11:08 PM

sry for my question
but are there any legit watches traders who do not offer counterfeits?

Thats a good question EvenMatt! Our company, Gray and Sons, has been in business for 35 years. We have 6 swiss trained watch makers and jewelers in house to certify all of our merchandise to be authentic. Everything we buy and sell, whether it be online, in our store, or through bitcoin, has our guarantee of authenticity. We also offer a 10 day no questions asked return policy where if you aren't satisfied with the product, you can return it to us within 10 days and you will be refunded 100%. Check out our website grayandsons.com , email us brian@grayandsons.com, or call  +1(305) 865-0999. -Brian
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:34:25 PM

You have great watches, I may be interested in buying one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: