Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX VICTIMS APPEAL  (Read 2664 times)
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:47:00 PM

I suspect the source of your frustration is that you wasted a bunch of money on worthless altcoins. Bittrex, by delisting, has forced you to admit they are worthless, and you can't reconcile your poor decision making so you lash out at the exchange. #Cryptobabies.

ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:51:14 PM

1. Bittrex sends out emails and warns people WELL BEFORE they de-list a coin.

2. YOU SHOULD NEVER KEEP YOUR MONEY IN AN EXCHANGE! (did we not learn from Gox?)

omfg.

I like tacos!
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:52:53 PM

Why dont you withdraw your coins before they get delisted?

Yea... why is this? You realize dead wallets take up resources still (RAM, CPU, harddrive space, and bandwidth) whether or not they have a market listing. Hell, I'm pretty sure if you actually ask them in a support ticket for your coins they'll spin up a wallet temporarily to send you the coins one-time.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:04:25 PM

I've never seen/had a coin de-listed from trex without several weeks notice prior to the d-listing. These guys are solid, and as earlz said, I'm sure they'd spin up a wallet to try to get your coins if you opened a ticket

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:15:07 PM

Bittrex is stealing our BITCOINS by stealing altcoins that we have paid many BITCOINS for and calling it DELISTING.

Poloniex is proof that this is not the case, that even though they delist a coin they also leave the option of withdrawal for unlimited periods of time, leaving the wallets online even for the coins that have broken blockchains.  I Find this COMMON SENSE and PROOF of good will and humane cooperation, where bittrex is proof of theft and violation of customers.

I , for one, have been "DISPOSSESED" of coins that i have paid over 10 BTC for, in a period of about one year.

They knowingly "Delete" our coins, even though they are in complete knowledge of the owner's amount. Last example is about 40000 SBIT for which i paid a load of btc, probably up to 0.5 or more, cannot precisely remember.

I do however have many screenshots and html files of my former possesions, which i consider stolen.

Anyone in this position please hold on to screenshots and html saves of the coins you own, which were supposedly "DELETED". The day comes when we will go to court and try to take back what is ours.

Please keep this topic posted, i will try to write daily so that other people, past and future victims see what is going on with this massive scam.

We need to form a coalition, bitcoin based, get enough money to pay a lawyer and strike back. These guys have no common sense whatsoever, complete CROOKS. I don't care where they are from.

PS : Why do you think they delete the history from time to time Huh You need to be kept quiet while they hold to YOUR COINS until the day they pump them on some second rate exchange and get your MONEY in their pockets.

I know there are many of us out here. DO NOT KEEP QUIET !!!

You are a fracking dip$shit.  They have always given notice when a coin delists and you can get the coins out.  Maybe you forgot you had a stack of $hitcoins on Bittrex.  Now you are mad cause you walked away from them like 6 months ago or some $hit.  Bittrex is a business clown, they have stuff to pay for and housing you 6 month old $hitcoin is not one of them.  If you are not gonna trade the coins TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR FRACKING WALLET DUMBA$$.  I almost can't believe you would try to FUD them like this.  You opening an exchange soon a$$hole?  GTFO of crypto, your lowering everyone's IQ.
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:17:57 PM

Bittrex is stealing our BITCOINS by stealing altcoins that we have paid many BITCOINS for and calling it DELISTING.

Poloniex is proof that this is not the case, that even though they delist a coin they also leave the option of withdrawal for unlimited periods of time, leaving the wallets online even for the coins that have broken blockchains.  I Find this COMMON SENSE and PROOF of good will and humane cooperation, where bittrex is proof of theft and violation of customers.

I , for one, have been "DISPOSSESED" of coins that i have paid over 10 BTC for, in a period of about one year.

They knowingly "Delete" our coins, even though they are in complete knowledge of the owner's amount. Last example is about 40000 SBIT for which i paid a load of btc, probably up to 0.5 or more, cannot precisely remember.

I do however have many screenshots and html files of my former possesions, which i consider stolen.

Anyone in this position please hold on to screenshots and html saves of the coins you own, which were supposedly "DELETED". The day comes when we will go to court and try to take back what is ours.

Please keep this topic posted, i will try to write daily so that other people, past and future victims see what is going on with this massive scam.

We need to form a coalition, bitcoin based, get enough money to pay a lawyer and strike back. These guys have no common sense whatsoever, complete CROOKS. I don't care where they are from.

PS : Why do you think they delete the history from time to time Huh You need to be kept quiet while they hold to YOUR COINS until the day they pump them on some second rate exchange and get your MONEY in their pockets.

You are a fracking dip$shit.  They have always given notice when a coin delists and you can get the coins out.  Maybe you forgot you had a stack of $hitcoins on Bittrex.  Now you are mad cause you walked away from them like 6 months ago or some $hit.  Bittrex is a business clown, they have stuff to pay for and housing you 6 month old $hitcoin is not one of them.  If you are not gonna trade the coins TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR FRACKING WALLET DUMBA$$.  I almost can't believe you would try to FUD them like this.  You opening an exchange soon a$$hole?  GTFO of crypto, your lowering everyone's IQ.

well said.. Exchanges are NOT BANKS!

I like tacos!
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:19:26 PM

+190434985275343

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:28:20 PM

Bittrex is not a bank,just a trading exchange,remove your coins plenty of warning given.

Problem solved Smiley
dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:28:54 PM

The FUD is strong in this one. You should pay closer attention to your investments, leaving all your coins in an exchange wallet for extended periods of time is bad practice anyway, plus trex give plenty of warning for delisting coins. If the coins were that important to you then you'd actually be following them closely instead of forgetting about them.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:29:35 PM

LOL

ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:32:27 PM

I like tacos!
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:45:48 PM

starting to wonder if he ever had any coins at all  Tongue

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

Xmillins mah corns went~*poof!*~ ;-) oh lawd!
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 09:16:39 PM

I probably also lost a bunch of useless coins when I wasn't following crypto for months but whatever. I'm not a big fan of bottrex but that's arguably the most popular exchange so if a coin gets delisted there that pretty much means the coins is dead. They should just send the coins back to the deposit address as a last ditch effort instead of taking them away though. But of course people should keep semi-important coins in their own wallets.

Although I think they should really keep trade histories much longer though (at least for users who don't trade as often as a bot would).

Hi,

We currently do not display full trade history in order to keep the site running fast and smooth for all users.  However, we can provide you with your full trade history upon request and you can also retreive your full trade history on our current beta site.

Please email support requesting your full trade history or visit https://beta.bittrex.com and click on Orders, you will find a small icon next to the refresh icon, once pressed you will be prompted for a captcha.  Upon successful entry of the captcha you will have your full trade history displayed.  The captcha allows us to provide full trade history upon request and avoid abuse of the functionality.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:39:01 PM

I probably also lost a bunch of useless coins when I wasn't following crypto for months but whatever. I'm not a big fan of bottrex but that's arguably the most popular exchange so if a coin gets delisted there that pretty much means the coins is dead. They should just send the coins back to the deposit address as a last ditch effort instead of taking them away though. But of course people should keep semi-important coins in their own wallets.

Although I think they should really keep trade histories much longer though (at least for users who don't trade as often as a bot would).

Hi,

We currently do not display full trade history in order to keep the site running fast and smooth for all users.  However, we can provide you with your full trade history upon request and you can also retreive your full trade history on our current beta site.

Please email support requesting your full trade history or visit https://beta.bittrex.com and click on Orders, you will find a small icon next to the refresh icon, once pressed you will be prompted for a captcha.  Upon successful entry of the captcha you will have your full trade history displayed.  The captcha allows us to provide full trade history upon request and avoid abuse of the functionality.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

That is good to know, thanks.

Not your keys, not your coins!
NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:56:19 AM

Bittrex is not a bank,just a trading exchange,remove your coins plenty of warning given.

Problem solved Smiley

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:02:24 AM

Basically if a coin reaches a point of being delisted then its pretty much useless and not point of being withdrawn.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:12:15 AM

Please keep this topic posted, i will try to write daily so that other people can see I'm a freaking retard.

You should pay attention to your investments.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒