Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41013 times)
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 01:00:20 PM

i paid for the physical card, but i havent receive any info on the shipment, when can i have it?
You should get info via email (check your spam folder), but you should expect to get a card in 1 week within Europe and 1-3 weeks globally.
I only received an email from this support@mychoicecorporate.com stating that my card has been activated...

it would be great if i receive confirmation that my card has been shipped. Nothing in my spam email other than that email
You should receive card in 1-3 weeks, do not worry

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:57:45 AM

I finally managed to get a spectrocard.
And the first time I used it, my order was declined.
How long will it take until the funds which are on hold on my card at the moment be available again to me for another try somewhere else?
Hi,
It depends from merchant, but if it was declined it should be available soon.

Well, my order was declined and no payment was made. The credit card processor told me that they didn not charge my card.
Still I can see that the amount is reserved and not available to me when I log in at spectrocoin.
How long until the the amount is available to me again? The credit card processor told me something of 72 hours, but that time has already passed.

It's me!!!
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 07:25:33 AM

Well, my order was declined and no payment was made. The credit card processor told me that they didn not charge my card.
Still I can see that the amount is reserved and not available to me when I log in at spectrocoin.
How long until the the amount is available to me again? The credit card processor told me something of 72 hours, but that time has already passed.

Up to 1 week.
V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:20:53 AM

Takes longer then 3 weeks, I never got the card and I had to order express, I waited over a week for express shipping also.  Still waiting for the card, I would like at least half my bitcoins back since this is not really express shipping

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:17:00 AM

Takes longer then 3 weeks, I never got the card and I had to order express, I waited over a week for express shipping also.  Still waiting for the card, I would like at least half my bitcoins back since this is not really express shipping

what is your location bro? you'll get your card anyway if you give the correct postal address. just be cool and don't panic. I received my Credit card after 40 business days. if you enter your address correctly you'll get the card. I am sure.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
V.Lace

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:53:57 AM

what is your location bro? you'll get your card anyway if you give the correct postal address. just be cool and don't panic. I received my Credit card after 40 business days. if you enter your address correctly you'll get the card. I am sure.

They didnt give them my full address, I just called them and I have no express shipping so I paid 80 dollars for nothing

V.Lace

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

So they didnt even send it to my address I had to call them to give them address and they said Ill get the card next Monday.  This will be two weeks if I get the card on Monday, I paid over 80 USD for express shipping that was promised to me in 3 to 5 business days.  here is screen shot as proof http://imgur.com/JPIKqUr

larryofbtc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:53:36 AM

So they didnt even send it to my address I had to call them to give them address and they said Ill get the card next Monday.  This will be two weeks if I get the card on Monday, I paid over 80 USD for express shipping that was promised to me in 3 to 5 business days.  here is screen shot as proof http://imgur.com/JPIKqUr

Have they offered you any type of refund for your inconvenience
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

nope they dont even bother to rectify the situation, now they are hiding.  They are saying they cant give me a half a refund, so I paid over 80 dollars to get my card in two weeks.  Be careful of these guys
Let me look into this, sorry for inconvenience

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:24:18 PM

nope they dont even bother to rectify the situation, now they are hiding.  They are saying they cant give me a half a refund, so I paid over 80 dollars to get my card in two weeks.  Be careful of these guys
Issue solved, card has been delivered.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
V.Lace

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:26:26 PM

Yes issue is solved, card is delivered, but why card is not green?  or no branding of your the company name on it?

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:38:07 PM

Yes issue is solved, card is delivered, but why card is not green?  or no branding of your the company name on it?
We are going to issue branded cards by July this year, not it is generic design.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:02:49 AM

I got a voucher from you a few days ago, but its only for the virtual card. Is it possible to get one for the physical debit card ?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 11:07:01 AM

I got a voucher from you a few days ago, but its only for the virtual card. Is it possible to get one for the physical debit card ?
Hi,
You should order a physical card and then write to me and we will reimburse 4USD to you.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:30:57 PM

Offer is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:27:55 PM

VytautasK

I am in the USA.  I would be interested in a BTC debit card, a physical one.  Can SpectroCoin help me?

As time goes by, you might be able to increase your business nicely if you start a service to let Americans buy BTC with (other) debit cards.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

VytautasK

I am in the USA.  I would be interested in a BTC debit card, a physical one.  Can SpectroCoin help me?

As time goes by, you might be able to increase your business nicely if you start a service to let Americans buy BTC with (other) debit cards.

Hi, not serving USA at the moment

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:26:35 PM

Offer is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 12:23:30 PM

Offer is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:32:06 AM

Could I get a free debit card? Gonna use it for buying games and in game items.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: