Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41002 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:03:36 AM

I wrote about this before, but my problem still is not solved:
I made an order with a virtual spectrocard that has been declined.
This was ten days ago, but the amount is still reserved on the card, so not availale to me.
The status of the order is still marked as authorised when I look at the debit card history.

How long till the reserved amount is available again to me? The last reply I got told me one week, but that has already passed.

It's me!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

This was ten days ago, but the amount is still reserved on the card, so not availale to me.
The status of the order is still marked as authorised when I look at the debit card history.

How long till the reserved amount is available again to me? The last reply I got told me one week, but that has already passed.

If the transaction was successful, it will not show as "refunded" if you decide to reverse it. You will be deposited the same amount into your account again. Did Spectrocoin decline the transaction or did the payment of the transaction do it? If so, they might be the ones depositing funds back into your account. If so, be patient and hope for the best.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Carlsen

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:02:04 AM

If the transaction was successful, it will not show as "refunded" if you decide to reverse it. You will be deposited the same amount into your account again. Did Spectrocoin decline the transaction or did the payment of the transaction do it? If so, they might be the ones depositing funds back into your account. If so, be patient and hope for the best.

Spectrocoin authorised the transaction, but the credit card processor declined it.
I had a little email conversation with the processor and they told me that they could not process my transaction because something flaged up on their system.
What exactly the problem was, they did not want to tell me. But they assured that my account would not be charged, so the money is still on the spectrocoin card, but marked as reserved. I really hope there is some kind of time limit, after which the reserved status will be dropped and i can use the amount again.

It's me!!!
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:11:31 AM

I would like a free debit card if the offer is still valid. I am going to use it do some online shopping because most websites don't accept Bitcoin.
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:27:32 AM

I would like a free debit card if the offer is still valid. I am going to use it do some online shopping because most websites don't accept Bitcoin.
Voucher sent

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:07:42 PM

Is this offer still valid? If it is, could I get a voucher? I am testing different debit cards to see which is the best. Thanks.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:29:53 PM

Is this offer still valid? If it is, could I get a voucher? I am testing different debit cards to see which is the best. Thanks.
Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:06:50 PM

Offer is still valid

I would like it too, plan to cash out BTC at ATM when desired price hit
tnx

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
h3rlihy

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:08:49 PM

I saw this before but for me the monthly service charge doesn't make sense for something I might try out and then never touch for ages without a reason to need to do so. I've seen a few bitcoin debit cards and just somewhat feel like "what's the point". Particularly if it costs money to just 'have'
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:17:39 PM

Offer is still valid

I would like it too, plan to cash out BTC at ATM when desired price hit
tnx
Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:47:02 AM

Offer is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
FriendlyBit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

I would like to test/try your card, could I get a voucher ?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:31:24 PM

i would like to try your service but the thing is stopping me is monthly service charge. i would be charged even if i do not use your service right?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:48:32 PM

i would like to try your service but the thing is stopping me is monthly service charge. i would be charged even if i do not use your service right?
You don' be charged if your ballance will be 0
Quote from their website :
Service fee is not charged, if card balance is 0

Carlsen

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:06:08 AM

Spectrocoin authorised the transaction, but the credit card processor declined it.
I had a little email conversation with the processor and they told me that they could not process my transaction because something flaged up on their system.
What exactly the problem was, they did not want to tell me. But they assured that my account would not be charged, so the money is still on the spectrocoin card, but marked as reserved. I really hope there is some kind of time limit, after which the reserved status will be dropped and i can use the amount again.

Finally my reserved balance was added to my card again.
After a few attempts I was connected to a capable support assistant. He told me that in case of declined transactions the balance is reserved for 14 working days and refunded after that.
And that was exactly what happened.
So, if anybody else has a problem with a declined order, it takes two weeks to get the balance available again.
My second payment by the way (using another credit card processor) was not declined, the card works.

It's me!!!
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:43:53 PM

Finally my reserved balance was added to my card again.
After a few attempts I was connected to a capable support assistant. He told me that in case of declined transactions the balance is reserved for 14 working days and refunded after that.
And that was exactly what happened.
So, if anybody else has a problem with a declined order, it takes two weeks to get the balance available again.
My second payment by the way (using another credit card processor) was not declined, the card works.
Thanks for commenting

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

If balance is 0, monthly charge is also 0, so no Smiley

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:38:18 AM

Does Spectrocoin allow 2-way transactions for debit cards like E-coin? I've been using E-coin for a while, but they've been having too many problems recently.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:44:53 PM

Does Spectrocoin allow 2-way transactions for debit cards like E-coin? I've been using E-coin for a while, but they've been having too many problems recently.
This feature is already under development, should be live in a month.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:52:04 PM

This feature is already under development, should be live in a month.

That's great. I've really fed up with e-coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: