Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41002 times)
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:19:18 AM

i want to ask, example iam cash money with atm, is domicile philipine, so iam cash money peso philipine not dollar, what is charge 3%
and if i top up with bitcoin rate folowed market, or rate under normal market

Can you explain what do you mean by "folowed market" ?

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:19:56 AM

4.1. To apply for our Prepaid Card you must be at least 18 years old, a resident of the European Union (the SEPA region) and have an ability to lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.

There is a mistake regarding European Union, we will correct it.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

Offer is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:30:21 AM

This is really bad..,, anonymous can't use for doing any transactions for virtual card, my balance was on virtual wallet card, but can't use to buy something ,, so please be aware, the procedure for verifying need long in time 3 weeks but actually i have sent national id still in pending.

please just be careful another scammed using virtual card by bitcoin, they actually want your money. 
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:18:59 AM

This is really bad..,, anonymous can't use for doing any transactions for virtual card, my balance was on virtual wallet card, but can't use to buy something ,, so please be aware, the procedure for verifying need long in time 3 weeks but actually i have sent national id still in pending.

please just be careful another scammed using virtual card by bitcoin, they actually want your money. 

Anonymous card can be used everywhere as a verified card, just transaction limits are higher for verified users. If you have any problems please explain your problem, thanks.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:44:29 PM

Anonymous card can be used everywhere as a verified card, just transaction limits are higher for verified users. If you have any problems please explain your problem, thanks.

i have sent my national id scan more than 2 weeks but it still pending ,, and how about with utility bill if i still live with my parents? you know ,automatically the signature of every bill using my parents name.

your customer service said just keep always try if u get failed , what kind of the answer like this?Huh

the fact is i can't use my virtual card for payment in merchant promo , Angry

and you give another reason that make me confuse anonymous card with non verified user , at the beginning you should be explain this  in guidance in your website about this procedure. I really really disappointed . Too many wasting reason you gave.

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:14:25 PM

i have sent my national id scan more than 2 weeks but it still pending ,, and how about with utility bill if i still live with my parents? you know ,automatically the signature of every bill using my parents name.

your customer service said just keep always try if u get failed , what kind of the answer like this?Huh

and you give another reason that make me confuse anonymous card with non verified user , at the beginning you should be explain this  in guidance in your website about this procedure. I really really disappointed . Too many wasting reason you gave.

How the verification is related to the marchant promo?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:07:06 PM

OMG you don't understand what i mean, this chronology => i use your virtual card to buy domain promo on website as $1 price , and my balance on your virtual card is $1.69 but when i use it to buy the output was said your card is failed and declined, just try another payment.
Man .... the price just  $1 but your card doesn't function as well ,, and your customer service said "just keep try again, when i do complain to your CS ", .... man ..your card doesn't work well, even it use for $1   
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:36:48 PM

OMG you don't understand what i mean, this chronology => i use your virtual card to buy domain promo on website as $1 price , and my balance on your virtual card is $1.69 but when i use it to buy the output was said your card is failed and declined, just try another payment.
Man .... the price just  $1 but your card doesn't function as well ,, and your customer service said "just keep try again, when i do complain to your CS ", .... man ..your card doesn't work well, even it use for $1   

Our card works well, if you could provide more information to our client support department, like time when you wanted to pay with your card we would be able to check why your transaction was declined. It is a very rare case.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:27:11 PM

Our card works well, if you could provide more information to our client support department, like time when you wanted to pay with your card we would be able to check why your transaction was declined. It is a very rare case.

https://s32.postimg.org/9c0po6emd/bad123.jpg

I know just for a while , and  this is surprised me  Shocked  Sad , you cut off my balance after 3 days i load to your balance wallet virtual card.
In that day  i load it , i directly use it to order  promo domain in godaddy  0.99 euro, but it failed, of course i can't show you that transaction for that day , because the answer of your customer service said just keep try again   Sad it is really confuse and disgusting , now i see you cut off my balance that i do not think about that ,
what do you think when i load balance into your wallet is just to pay your card maintenance??? of course not.
Oh boy , now i feel cheated, this is really really bad.     Angry Angry
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:02:20 PM

I know just for a while , and  this is surprised me  Shocked  Sad , you cut off my balance after 3 days i load to your balance wallet virtual card.
In that day  i load it , i directly use it to order  promo domain in godaddy  0.99 euro, but it failed, of course i can't show you that transaction for that day , because the answer of your customer service said just keep try again   Sad it is really confuse and disgusting , now i see you cut off my balance that i do not think about that ,
what do you think when i load balance into your wallet is just to pay your card maintenance??? of course not.
Oh boy , now i feel cheated, this is really really bad.     Angry Angry

There is a monthly card maintenance fee of 1EUR, you were just unlucky to have balance during the day the fee is taken. However, I have sent you a voucher worth 1EUR to make you feel better.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
swanleak

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:19:47 PM

Finally it works on one merchant that i register promo domain, so the problem is in the merchant site it self, so if you got problem for payment i suggest you contact for merchant website it self. thank you spectrocoin  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:32:06 AM

Finally it works on one merchant that i register promo domain, so the problem is in the merchant site it self, so if you got problem for payment i suggest you contact for merchant website it self. thank you spectrocoin  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Always welcome

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

Giveaway is still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:52:43 AM

Can I unload my card if I have one? Because let's say I have to buy something for 50aud, can I deposit 50 usd, buy my item, then withdraw the difference? Or if I get a refund for an item, can I get back my bitcoin?

In interested if you can.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 07:44:10 AM

Can I unload my card if I have one? Because let's say I have to buy something for 50aud, can I deposit 50 usd, buy my item, then withdraw the difference? Or if I get a refund for an item, can I get back my bitcoin?

I have already asked this question, but i think there is still time till this feature gets implemented.

Hi, VytautasK.
I am using this card with no problem. But I have one question. Is it possible to transfer the balance of the card back to btc balance ? If so then Please guide me.
Thanks.
It is going to be possible in a couple of weeks time, I will keep you updated.

Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:37:57 PM

I have already asked this question, but i think there is still time till this feature gets implemented.

Hi, VytautasK.
I am using this card with no problem. But I have one question. Is it possible to transfer the balance of the card back to btc balance ? If so then Please guide me.
Thanks.
It is going to be possible in a couple of weeks time, I will keep you updated.

Oh, didn't see that. It's already been a couple of weeks, still waiting ;~;

CryptoPay has already implemented this feature, and these two firms are rivals, so it shouldn't be much longer.
apod1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Giveaway is still valid

How could I get free virtual card? Thanks!
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:52:26 PM

It is nice services but the fees for currency exchange amount 3% is too expensive, you must become more low is like 1%. Because there are many markets who apply fees 1% only. If you can make it happen there are people will use your services (include me). Thank you very much.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:14:05 AM

Giveaway is still valid

How could I get free virtual card? Thanks!
Voucher Sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: