Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41002 times)
thelv6esvic

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Absolutely terrible support..
I was patient, but it's too much and will not keep silent.
I am waiting for resolution almost month now and still no success.

So I created spectrocoin account and ordered virtual card.
As it's stated at their site to receive third part loads like from PayPal, you need to verify card.
I though, ok not a big deal and uploaded documents.
A few days later i got message that my account is verified and account limits has been increased.
Great!

About week later I attached my card to PayPal and withdraw some money on this card.
Few days later, I got my first payment on this card and right after it was blocked.
I contacted with spectrocoin support and they said that if i want to received loads on the card from third party i need to verify card.
But I already verified and received email from mychoicecorporate at 26 December,
that states "We have approved the request to enhance the limits of your MyChoice Card. "
So i contacted support again.
They said that they will need additional documents. OK i send them additional documents ( not the same ones)
So I assumed everything will be fine.
Again after a few days received message that my account limits has been increased.
And you know what?? CARD IS STILL BLOCKED.
I contacted with spectrocoin again and again, and they just respond that they need to contact with card issuer. I also checked card status at spectrocoin it states verified.
I have provided Driving License, Passport, 2 sets of proof of address, i gave all possible documents - good quality scanned copies.

It was really bad choice to try their service so be aware support will not help you, they just don't care..
Now i am trying to contact with card issue directly, because this spectrocoin support is real joke.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:18:03 PM

Spectrocoin has been accused of theft by forum member. Issue is not resolved. People choosing to take a chance are doing just that - taking a chance. Not understandable for me, when there are decent alternatives out there.
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:27:40 PM

Absolutely terrible support..
I was patient, but it's too much and will not keep silent.
I am waiting for resolution almost month now and still no success.

So I created spectrocoin account and ordered virtual card.
As it's stated at their site to receive third part loads like from PayPal, you need to verify card.
I though, ok not a big deal and uploaded documents.
A few days later i got message that my account is verified and account limits has been increased.
Great!

About week later I attached my card to PayPal and withdraw some money on this card.
Few days later, I got my first payment on this card and right after it was blocked.
I contacted with spectrocoin support and they said that if i want to received loads on the card from third party i need to verify card.
But I already verified and received email from mychoicecorporate at 26 December,
that states "We have approved the request to enhance the limits of your MyChoice Card. "
So i contacted support again.
They said that they will need additional documents. OK i send them additional documents ( not the same ones)
So I assumed everything will be fine.
Again after a few days received message that my account limits has been increased.
And you know what?? CARD IS STILL BLOCKED.
I contacted with spectrocoin again and again, and they just respond that they need to contact with card issuer. I also checked card status at spectrocoin it states verified.
I have provided Driving License, Passport, 2 sets of proof of address, i gave all possible documents - good quality scanned copies.

It was really bad choice to try their service so be aware support will not help you, they just don't care..
Now i am trying to contact with card issue directly, because this spectrocoin support is real joke.

Please PM me your email, to have a closure look on this case.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

PM sent.
Will post update here..
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:13:26 PM

We have made a series of tutorials how to use our services, one of them is how to buy bitcoins with PayPal? to show how to link SpectroCoin card to PayPal and unload funds to bitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL2hDy1Mu2g

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

Useless guide,
First of all. Need to mention.
If you will withdraw to unverified card it will be blocked.

And it's not even guaranteed that it will work fine if you will use verified card.

I have verified card and tried to withdraw money to card and it was blocked right after with ~300 EUR inside.
No explanation. Just that i need to sent documents.

OK. It's not a problem. I sent documents, received response that it's verified.

But you know what, they still don't allow to unload card.
Asking for other ID.

OK. I sent another ID and another proof of address.
Again message that i am verified.

And what a miracle, they still make excuses that there are some problem with bank.

Trying to solve this issues for a month now and seems that i will never get my money.
So better do not risk if you are not willing to accept looses.
Stay away...

If support will try to say, i am just pretending or trying to spoil their reputation etc., don't worry i will post all screenshots,
with their "great" support messages and no help at all.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:24:06 AM

Useless guide,
First of all. Need to mention.
If you will withdraw to unverified card it will be blocked.

And it's not even guaranteed that it will work fine if you will use verified card.

I have verified card and tried to withdraw money to card and it was blocked right after with ~300 EUR inside.
No explanation. Just that i need to sent documents.

OK. It's not a problem. I sent documents, received response that it's verified.

But you know what, they still don't allow to unload card.
Asking for other ID.

OK. I sent another ID and another proof of address.
Again message that i am verified.

And what a miracle, they still make excuses that there are some problem with bank.

Trying to solve this issues for a month now and seems that i will never get my money.
So better do not risk if you are not willing to accept looses.
Stay away...

If support will try to say, i am just pretending or trying to spoil their reputation etc., don't worry i will post all screenshots,
with their "great" support messages and no help at all.

We are doing everything to move your funds from the card back to SC account as we are unable to verify your card.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

I don't see any problem there.

I verified card two times.
Got message from mychoicecorporate stating that limits enhanced.

Provided all possible identification - good quality, scanned copies.

So there are definitely some issue at your side not mine.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

I don't see any problem there.

I verified card two times.
Got message from mychoicecorporate stating that limits enhanced.

Provided all possible identification - good quality, scanned copies.

So there are definitely some issue at your side not mine.

However provided documents were not sufficient, we are doing our best to return funds back to SC wallet.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

If i would have more government issued documents i would upload them as well.
But i just have driver license and passport which i already uploaded.

My country do not issue any additional documents.
I don't know what do you mean by not sufficient.

So just please help me finally solve this issue.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

If i would have more government issued documents i would upload them as well.
But i just have driver license and passport which i already uploaded.

My country do not issue any additional documents.
I don't know what do you mean by not sufficient.

So just please help me finally solve this issue.
I think providing these documents are enough for the verification of your account but don't know that why they do not verify that yes they have received the required documents from you. In the past I faced a problem like this on payza and i remember that was much headache for me to pass through that stage and at last I proved that I have provided enough.

I hope you will get your details verified with spectrocoin.
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

Actually, as i said, i have verified card 2 times.
Got response from their partner wave crest holding ( this company issue cards)
But i think that problem is that their support is so uninterested to help that they just don't check if card is active or not, they just increase card limits but they don't care that card is blocked..

Maybe i am wrong, but i don't see any other reason.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:43:04 PM

Actually, as i said, i have verified card 2 times.
Got response from their partner wave crest holding ( this company issue cards)
But i think that problem is that their support is so uninterested to help that they just don't check if card is active or not, they just increase card limits but they don't care that card is blocked..

Maybe i am wrong, but i don't see any other reason.

There is no way to increase limits without verification, if card is verified limits increase automatically and vice versa.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

How much times I need to remind that i have done verification.

Just another lies from spectrocoin support, obviously verification is not automated process.

I have done this and It's already verified 2 times.

Here are proof..
Screenshots of my email.

https://fv16.failiem.lv/thumb_show.php?i=p5fgjssc&view
https://fv16.failiem.lv/thumb_show.php?i=g6kkvv9x&view

minotawr

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Well, it was great card, but i have lost it Sad

I have contacted support like 10 times, asking to order a new one. First time it was like more than 2 weeks ago, I was promised that it was already ordered. My account has not been charged for new debit card, I haven't received any emails form spectrocoin, neither from mychoicecorporate.  Yesterday, I have contacted them again, they asked for my name and address. And guess what? It was not ordered yet...
What happening with you guys?
VytautasK
Can you please check the situation? I really need this card..I'm tired of waiting...
I have sent you my user id, check PM.

Hi, we do not charge for card reshipping. Your card should be already reshipped. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It was not reshipping, it was lost by me. I was trying to order the new card for more then 2 weeks, still no clear answer, i have contacted your support something like 10 times and nothing but promises. Yesterday, from last conversation with your support, as far as i understood it was not even ordered from the bank and i haven't received any emails from your company as it was promised again FOR MORE THEN 2 WEEKS! I'm confused, i one step closer stop your using your services. Is this so hard to order a new card without irresponsible promises?

The card has been sent to you on Monday already.

According to this message, the card should be shipped on December 19. I haven't received my card yet! I have contacted support today and guess what? I've been told that card was shipped  on December 27.. I've been trying to order this card from end of November....Lies and lies again.

Have you received your card finally? Sorry for miscommunication
No. I'm still waiting.

Let's wait till 1st of February, if you will not receive it by then, we will organise an expedited delivery (through DHL). Sorry for inconvenience, but it seems, the card is lost somewhere in transition.
Finnaly i have recived my card and it's perfect. Thanks!
thelv6esvic

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:48:16 PM

Mine issue still haven't resolved, more than month now.
"Great Support"

Almost 300 EUR blocked into verified card..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:49:29 PM

"Great Support"

From a number of issues it is a horrible service I found there are a number of other services like wallet and exchanges but when they find that someone has issue they immediately solve the issue but here I am seeing people are crying from months and the team do not care for their costumers.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

Well, it was great card, but i have lost it Sad

I have contacted support like 10 times, asking to order a new one. First time it was like more than 2 weeks ago, I was promised that it was already ordered. My account has not been charged for new debit card, I haven't received any emails form spectrocoin, neither from mychoicecorporate.  Yesterday, I have contacted them again, they asked for my name and address. And guess what? It was not ordered yet...
What happening with you guys?
VytautasK
Can you please check the situation? I really need this card..I'm tired of waiting...
I have sent you my user id, check PM.

Hi, we do not charge for card reshipping. Your card should be already reshipped. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It was not reshipping, it was lost by me. I was trying to order the new card for more then 2 weeks, still no clear answer, i have contacted your support something like 10 times and nothing but promises. Yesterday, from last conversation with your support, as far as i understood it was not even ordered from the bank and i haven't received any emails from your company as it was promised again FOR MORE THEN 2 WEEKS! I'm confused, i one step closer stop your using your services. Is this so hard to order a new card without irresponsible promises?

The card has been sent to you on Monday already.

According to this message, the card should be shipped on December 19. I haven't received my card yet! I have contacted support today and guess what? I've been told that card was shipped  on December 27.. I've been trying to order this card from end of November....Lies and lies again.

Have you received your card finally? Sorry for miscommunication
No. I'm still waiting.

Let's wait till 1st of February, if you will not receive it by then, we will organise an expedited delivery (through DHL). Sorry for inconvenience, but it seems, the card is lost somewhere in transition.
Finnaly i have recived my card and it's perfect. Thanks!
Sorry for all the inconvenience, but we believe it was due to loss in post or etc

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

"Great Support"

From a number of issues it is a horrible service I found there are a number of other services like wallet and exchanges but when they find that someone has issue they immediately solve the issue but here I am seeing people are crying from months and the team do not care for their costumers.
We care for our customers and solve issues as quick as possible. The issue with thelv6esvic is complicated as documents used to verify card are not accepted as valid by the issuer of card, hence we are trying to return funds back to him.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Not valid documents? Please don't lie!
They are government issued: Passport and driver license.
Scanned Documents - perfect quality.

+ Both times I got direct message to my email from bank, that my documents has been approved..

You can find proof a few posts above.. (Screenshots of mine email)

I have also sent message to bank directly and waiting for their response..
They are slow to respond, that's why spectrocoin support just making excuses.
The most likely they are waiting for bank response as well...

P.S.
I need money on the card, obviously, that's why i ordered it and verified to purchase bitcoins after that.
Just please finally solve this issue and tell truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: