Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41002 times)
montty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

Hi, just saw the website and would like to get a card for regular shopping so wondering if I could have a pretty plastic card voucher?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pino163163

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

Possible to get a voucher for a free debit card?
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

Hi, just saw the website and would like to get a card for regular shopping so wondering if I could have a pretty plastic card voucher?

Possible to get a voucher for a free debit card?

Vouchers sent.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
RXCoins

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

Could i get a voucher, USD card? thank you
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

Could i get a voucher, USD card? thank you

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
btc-larsh

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

I would like to try this card ! Can I get a voucher ?

Tia ,
btc-larsh
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

I would like to try this card ! Can I get a voucher ?

Tia ,
btc-larsh

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
tumbitt

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

Can I get a voucher? I would you it to verify paypal and for other online purchases
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Can I get a voucher? I would you it to verify paypal and for other online purchases
Sent, check your PM.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
lipezinholover

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

i can't create virtual card without verify now  Angry 
Support says: "From now on we are issuing an upgraded version of cards and all card orders can only be made with verified accounts."
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

Support says: "From now on we are issuing an upgraded version of cards and all card orders can only be made with verified accounts."

That's good. All card providers should do that to make it difficult for scammers to steal and cheat their victims!

All card accounts, virtual or plastic, should be verified and KYC'd. This will make life harder for these internet criminals. All this anonymity is what encourages fraud to thrive.

lipezinholover

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

That's good. All card providers should do that to make it difficult for scammers to steal and cheat their victims!

All card accounts, virtual or plastic, should be verified and KYC'd. This will make life harder for these internet criminals. All this anonymity is what encourages fraud to thrive.

Bitcoin is anonymous, nothing justifies this.
balumpa

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

I would love to get a voucher aswell  Cheesy
teddyah

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:52:33 AM

Could i get a voucher, CAD card? thank you
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

I would love to get a voucher aswell  Cheesy
Could i get a voucher, CAD card? thank you

Vouchers sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
eldorados

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

The issue here is that SpectroCoin does not mind to be forever known as a business that unilaterally renegotiates terms. The effect is negative externalities borne by counterparties. No compensation was offered to persons like me who signed up and agreed to one set of terms, only to have them unilaterally renegotiated against my favor.

SpectroCoin still advertises unverified prepaid cards. This is a bait-and-switch tactic and further sullies the otherwise still questionable reputation. Think about it: if they are willing to lose so much brand equity to such a small issue, would they be willing to outright swindle you when the stakes are much higher?

Pay attention to signals like this to gain insight into the management of a company. The least disruption would be if SpectroCoin stood by the agreement they made when I signed up (grandfathering).
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

The issue here is that SpectroCoin does not mind to be forever known as a business that unilaterally renegotiates terms. The effect is negative externalities borne by counterparties. No compensation was offered to persons like me who signed up and agreed to one set of terms, only to have them unilaterally renegotiated against my favor.

SpectroCoin still advertises unverified prepaid cards. This is a bait-and-switch tactic and further sullies the otherwise still questionable reputation. Think about it: if they are willing to lose so much brand equity to such a small issue, would they be willing to outright swindle you when the stakes are much higher?

Pay attention to signals like this to gain insight into the management of a company. The least disruption would be if SpectroCoin stood by the agreement they made when I signed up (grandfathering).

Our debit cards now require profile verification when ordering (it is different from card verification needed to increase the card limits) due to VISA regulations imposed to prevent money laundering.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mrsage

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

I'm thinking of trying this card, can a get a usd plastic card voucher? thx
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

I'm thinking of trying this card, can a get a usd plastic card voucher? thx

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

Our debit cards now require profile verification when ordering (it is different from card verification needed to increase the card limits) due to VISA regulations imposed to prevent money laundering.
I want to use your card for one of my service and for that I will join you but I want to know that which type of verification you need for using your card? Is in that we need to provide our identity documents and other address verification documents? Or there is any other way of verification available for that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: