Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41016 times)
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

i can't create virtual card without verify now  Angry 
Support says: "From now on we are issuing an upgraded version of cards and all card orders can only be made with verified accounts."

That's good. All card providers should do that to make it difficult for scammers to steal and cheat their victims!

All card accounts, virtual or plastic, should be verified and KYC'd. This will make life harder for these internet criminals. All this anonymity is what encourages fraud to thrive.

The issue here is that SpectroCoin does not mind to be forever known as a business that unilaterally renegotiates terms. The effect is negative externalities borne by counterparties. No compensation was offered to persons like me who signed up and agreed to one set of terms, only to have them unilaterally renegotiated against my favor.

SpectroCoin still advertises unverified prepaid cards. This is a bait-and-switch tactic and further sullies the otherwise still questionable reputation. Think about it: if they are willing to lose so much brand equity to such a small issue, would they be willing to outright swindle you when the stakes are much higher?

Pay attention to signals like this to gain insight into the management of a company. The least disruption would be if SpectroCoin stood by the agreement they made when I signed up (grandfathering).

Our debit cards now require profile verification when ordering (it is different from card verification needed to increase the card limits) due to VISA regulations imposed to prevent money laundering.
I want to use your card for one of my service and for that I will join you but I want to know that which type of verification you need for using your card? Is in that we need to provide our identity documents and other address verification documents? Or there is any other way of verification available for that?

To order a card you need to verify your SpectroCoin account, which requires a copy of international identity document. Card verification is a different matter. It is optional and needed if you want to increase your card limits. For that, you need to provide an official proof of address that you have ordered your card to.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
luckskywalker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

My profile is verified, and I ordered a USD Virtual card.
I'm not able to load it, why so?

Additionnaly, I see there's an option to upgrade the card.
Does it mean I'll order a plastic card with that option?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

My profile is verified, and I ordered a USD Virtual card.
I'm not able to load it, why so?

Additionnaly, I see there's an option to upgrade the card.
Does it mean I'll order a plastic card with that option?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Now cards are linked to a certain currency that you have selected when ordering a card. So you do not need to pre-load them. The currency that you linked your card to will be converted on the spot to USD when paying or cashing out. You need to make sure that the wallet you linked your card to has enough funds. And yes, if you select to upgrade the card you will order a plastic one.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

SpectroCoin presents upgraded bitcoin debit cards. More information is available in our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/10/new-spectrocoin-prepaid-bitcoin-debit-cards/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Debit as "linked to an IBAN"?
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

Debit as "linked to an IBAN"?

Linked to your preferred SpectroCoin currency wallet.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mawarrr33

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

Hello!

Could I please have voucher for USD virtual card

Thank you!
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Hello can i have a plastic card EUR voucher for the new card?

thanks
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Hello can i have a plastic card EUR voucher for the new card?

thanks

Hello!

Could I please have voucher for USD virtual card

Thank you!

Vouchers sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mr.Jay

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

Hi,
your service looks very promising. Would be great if i could have a voucher for a plastic EUR card.
Thanks!
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

Hi,
your service looks very promising. Would be great if i could have a voucher for a plastic EUR card.
Thanks!

Voucher sent.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
rollerdyke44

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:39 AM

Hi

I'm in the market for a plastic card. Im in eu so can i order a USD card so eg I order from amazon US and do not pay exchange fees?

SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

Hi

I'm in the market for a plastic card. Im in eu so can i order a USD card so eg I order from amazon US and do not pay exchange fees?

Voucher sent, and at SpectroCoin you can select a linking currency in addition to spending currency. So if you select both currencies as USD there will be no fees.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
CreatePrivateServer

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:57:16 AM

Used them previously because they had a WHMCS Module and the Debit Card.

The only thing I don't like about them is the 1% Merchant Fee which is transparent, not listed on the website and a few months ago, they started to limit Countries for the Card. Other than that they are all good. 8/10
Toorobit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

After December 10th, at 11:59 PM (GMT) if you’ve exceeded the new lifetime load limit of $250/€250/£200, you won’t be able to load your card at all.

All card issued Wave Crest Gi, Mcard and Visa
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:22 AM

The service was good before they started with the verification process of the account.
i did try to get verified for 10 days , till today its not possible because italian id cards from residents in the north of the country are not accepted.
kraken gatehub poloniex do accept these id cards but spectrocoin not.
maybe they should do some history research on the countries before telling some minorities they wouldn tbe accepted because of the culture they represent .
Hell these guys are more racist then the guy who sold us  Grin

Anyways . like i said , service is working great , i had 2 problems with my other unverified accounts and they solved them with no problems.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

The service was good before they started with the verification process of the account.
i did try to get verified for 10 days , till today its not possible because italian id cards from residents in the north of the country are not accepted.
maybe they should do some history research on the countries before telling some minorities they wouldn tbe accepted because of the culture they represent .

Anyways . like i said , service is working great , i had 2 problems with my other unverified accounts and they solved them with no problems.

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:54 AM

I have 2 unverified accounts (signUP Sep 2017), card Visa will be work ? confirm pls...
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

I have 2 unverified accounts (signUP Sep 2017), card Visa will be work ? confirm pls...

VISA card order will require profiel verification.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:27:58 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:09:30 AM by bob75coin

Do I wait too much for using the code you sent me a moth ago?
It says "The voucher code or card type for debit card discount is incorrect"

I choose eur and plastic card
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: