Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is archcoin a great investment or just pump and dump?  (Read 1043 times)
wagabee london (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:28:19 PM

is archcoin a great investment or just pump and dump?is there a website to download the wallet?

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paytplay

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:26:53 PM

way too late to even try with this coin it got its 10 times buyin from last month, the main pump should end soon
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:26:21 AM

is archcoin a great investment or just pump and dump?is there a website to download the wallet?

No, it's not a P&D... look at the charts, see how slowly and stable this coin has been rising for months now! Why is this? Because the people behind it believe in the project and are doing there best to move this project forward.
I am myself an ARCH member and I can tell you 99.99% of our members are no pump and dumpers, hell most of them hate even the idea of P&D. The reason our Arch community sticks so well together is because we're all equal minded adults looking at the best interest for our coin, and this not in short but more in longer term. That's also why we didn't encourage people to join us when we noticed they wanted to make quick profit.

The Arch project is more than just crypto, and that's one of the many reasons it is a unique project.

About the price rise last couple of days.... this was bound to happen, arch has been undervalued for a long time, and that was fine by us as we know what we are working on and know for sure this is only just the beginning.

I could write a thousand more lines to describe who we are and what we do but i suggest you check the main tread here on Bitcointalk and if you afterwards are still interested and want to know more about the Arfch, just give us a shout!
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:07:35 PM

time will tell, probably the later

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:27:22 PM

Many of the altcoins are just pump and dump.
Archcoin is no exception. The chart can be manipulated by whales to make it look strong before they start to unload.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:20:13 PM

No altcoin is going anywhere unless Bitcoin permeates the masses.

Then, only IF and WHEN the consumer widely adopts bitcoin will it begin looking for alternatives. Find the altcoin today that consumers will embrace tomorrow, and you will have your winner. Archcoin (along with 99% of its peers) appears unlikely to have that magical recipe of branding and function.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:21:11 PM

No altcoin is going anywhere unless Bitcoin permeates the masses.

Then, only IF and WHEN the consumer widely adopts bitcoin will it begin looking for alternatives. Find the altcoin today that consumers will embrace tomorrow, and you will have your winner. Archcoin (along with 99% of its peers) appears unlikely to have the magical recipe of branding and function.
Would you consider goldcoin to be part of that 99%?

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:33:19 PM

Would you consider goldcoin to be part of that 99%?

Yes. But I think Goldcoin has a shot of escaping that trap if it can manage to build a stronger community and escape the MEH.

I can see the society at large being attracted to the brand, but in order to reach critical mass it will need careful nurturing and more open development.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

I'm gonna say its a legit coin. The price may see a correction, but the project lead seems to be dedicating his life to the project.

Although, I personally don't like the moby design.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:27:00 PM

it's a pump and dump just like all of the others.  No one believes in crypto anymore, just fiat profit.  Invest in this shit and prepare to lose your ass.
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:00:25 AM

it's a pump and dump just like all of the others.  No one believes in crypto anymore, just fiat profit.  Invest in this shit and prepare to lose your ass.
NEM people don't like when others go into their thread and spread fud but it's ok if the NEM people do it?
Here is a quote of yours taken from the NEM thread:
"In other words, fudbuster is fudding and full of shit."
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:07:25 AM

NEM people don't like when others go into their thread and spread fud but it's ok if the NEM people do it?
Here is a quote of yours taken from the NEM thread:
"In other words, fudbuster is fudding and full of shit."

One was posting highly improbable bullshit in the NEM thread, and I am posting truth here.  Look at the price of NEM up to this point, it doesn't disprove the hypothesis I stated above about crypto in general.

Nice try, dipshit.  Have another go at one on the house.
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:11:38 AM

Take a look at their website....

http://www.archcoin.co/

Do you believe floating tents and more altcoins are the future?

If so, invest.
bobster

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:08:46 AM

Does this look like a pump to you? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/archcoin/btc/30_days

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:27:07 AM

Yes, most of them just a pump and dump coin, the best investment is still bitcoin.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 10:11:01 AM

poor noobs who cant see this thread is 1000% sarcasm

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:24:49 AM

Every half decent coin is pumped and dumped to a point, Bitcoin included. They have a good team and have been working a long time, and some of the shadier people have cashed out and are FUDing now, so I think there might be a good entry. For the record, I had a massive amount of Arch from the ICO, sold for a safe 40% profit based mostly on the bad advice of others, and of course it skyrocketed massively over time after I sold. I would have had 70 BTC profit if I trusted my gut the first time. Anyway, I think 45k looks like a good entry and it should trend up over time, but I could be wrong and cryptos are always high risk in even the best of times and circumstances.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: