Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72937 times)
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:10:46 AM

I'm hoping this pump gets dumped down to where I'm buying.  What's the target price to get 2 BTC buy support above to trigger it?

The target price is at least 10,000 satoshi. But this isn't a pump - this is the pre-pump buy in.

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

I'm hoping this pump gets dumped down to where I'm buying.  What's the target price to get 2 BTC buy support above to trigger it?

The target price is at least 10,000 satoshi. But this isn't a pump - this is the pre-pump buy in.

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?
looks like someone trying to push price down to accumulate?
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:12:24 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

You what mate?
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:14:41 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

Good way to get burned - not nearly enough sell pressure to stop the rise.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:15:32 AM

atleast we're back on first page on trex  Cheesy
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:16:14 AM

atleast we're back on first page on trex  Cheesy

Any volume is good volume Smiley
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:26:22 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

Not enough buy support to dump into either.  Looks like a winner.

There is literally no reason to dump at this price - its absurd and will burn every single person who fails to listen. 
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:49:21 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

There is literally no reason to dump at this price - its absurd and will burn every single person who fails to listen. 

There is no reason to buy either.  There is 1 BTC between the current price and 2700 sats.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:51:14 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

There is no reason to buy either.  There is 1 BTC between the current price and 2700 sats.
u think anyone sell at that price now that roadmap with masternode is out
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:53:03 AM

I'm hoping this pump gets dumped down to where I'm buying.  What's the target price to get 2 BTC buy support above to trigger it?

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

12 hours ago it seemed like the norm.

There is no reason to buy either.  There is 1 BTC between the current price and 2700 sats.

12 hours ago it was the norm.  Suppose it isn't unthinkable.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:31:02 AM

3500 sat. You people make me sick.
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:38:31 AM

3500 sat. You people make me sick.

Appears the cartel failed.  No honor amongst thieves the saying goes.

They sold out for 0.86 BTC.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:41:24 AM

I'm hoping this pump gets dumped down to where I'm buying.  What's the target price to get 2 BTC buy support above to trigger it?

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

There is no reason to buy either.  There is 1 BTC between the current price and 2700 sats.

Just eat your losses, the attempt to ride on Positron's success by coming up with a similar name, SHA0256, and dynamic POS failed.  Have some dignity and don't try to scam people so they end up holding your bag.

https://i.imgur.com/t0K8zvB.jpg

Clearly that's you dumping or you wouldn't take the time to FUD the price down - I'm staking away and have been since I bought. If you're content to dump your coins for a fraction of what people have shown they will pay not 5 days ago then so be it.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:47:13 AM

5000 was the number.

You trying to dump bro?

Just eat your losses, the attempt to ride on Positron's success by coming up with a similar name, SHA0256, and dynamic POS failed.  Have some dignity and don't try to scam people so they end up holding your bag.

https://i.imgur.com/t0K8zvB.jpg

Clearly that's you dumping or you wouldn't take the time to FUD the price down - I'm staking away and have been since I bought. If you're content to dump your coins for a fraction of what people have shown they will pay not 5 days ago then so be it.

Why the F would I FUD before dumping?  That doesn't even make any sense.  I'd FUD before BUYING.  I was thinking about buying but read up on this and looked at the garbage attempt at a pump tonight and decided against it.  Eat your losses and move on.  Nobody is buying what you lot are selling.

Ah so you don't hold any and don't plan to buy. Good. You will be on your way then. Goodbye!
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:08:12 AM

No, I'm gonna stick around so no new comers are lost on the compete BS pump attempt that will fade off the market history on TREX.  "Hey guys 25K for a 'Nucleus', (we have plenty to dump on you since we've eaten the cost of mining this garbage and have been staking since day 1)"

Ah yes - I knew you would say that. Another good samaritan!
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:14:14 AM

No, I'm gonna stick around so no new comers are lost on the compete BS pump attempt that will fade off the market history on TREX.  "Hey guys 25K for a 'Nucleus', (we have plenty to dump on you since we've eaten the cost of mining this garbage and have been staking since day 1)"

This.. THIS.  Right here in this thread, with this coin, is why altcoins cannot get any credibility.  You people are the reason.  You clone a coin with great potential and when it fails, try to pump and dump it to pass on your losses to other people.  It is sickening.

Look at it, read it all unfold.  Look at the charts, look at the pathetic attempt to build up hope with "NUCLEUS" that cost 25K coins.  Unbelievable.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:15:23 AM

This.. THIS.  Right here in this thread, with this coin, is why altcoins cannot get any credibility.  You people are the reason.  You clone a coin with great potential and when it fails, try to pump and dump it to pass on your losses to other people.  It is sickening.

Look at it, read it all unfold.  Look at the charts, look at the pathetic attempt to build up hope with "NUCLEUS" that cost 25K coins.  Unbelievable.

Keep it up - you're bumping our thread up with every piece of FUD you release. Cheers!
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:24:23 AM

Sherm, reading the history from the original ANN (that strangely is gone), it appears you came in late on this.  You got scammed by these guys.  Don't become one of them.  Seriously, take a look around you.  Look at this situation objectively.

The original dev bails out on this coin leaving a bunch of bag holders.  One bag holder steps up to be the savior dev that will save the coin - new updates every day for seven days. 

25,000 coin masternodes.  25,000! 

They've mined and staked this coin since day 1.  What better way to unload than to hang a carrot out in front of you that requires you to buy 25,000 coins from them?  25,000.

Seriously, 25,000.

Come to Jesus man.

Look - I understand where you're coming from. But I disagree with you. I've talked to the step-in dev and I believe him to be a man of his word. There are plans in motion for this coin and I've decided to back it based on those plans. The master node system is just the beginning.

We are all just bagholders at the end of the day - I'm bagholding 30,000 friggin TRON that looks like its going down the gurgler pretty damn fast.

I believe in TRON and I believe in NTRN. Have a chat to the new dev and you might see the situation differently.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:30:41 AM

Sherm, reading the history from the original ANN (that strangely is gone), it appears you came in late on this.  You got scammed by these guys.  Don't become one of them.  Seriously, take a look around you.  Look at this situation objectively.

The original dev bails out on this coin leaving a bunch of bag holders.  One bag holder steps up to be the savior dev that will save the coin - new updates every day for seven days. 

25,000 coin masternodes.  25,000! 

They've mined and staked this coin since day 1.  What better way to unload than to hang a carrot out in front of you that requires you to buy 25,000 coins from them?  25,000.

Seriously, 25,000.

Come to Jesus man.

Look - I understand where you're coming from. But I disagree with you. I've talked to the step-in dev and I believe him to be a man of his word. There are plans in motion for this coin and I've decided to back it based on those plans. The master node system is just the beginning.

We are all just bagholders at the end of the day - I'm bagholding 30,000 friggin TRON that looks like its going down the gurgler pretty damn fast.

I believe in TRON and I believe in NTRN. Have a chat to the new dev and you might see the situation differently.

I wish you luck.  Hope you ROI and more here, but honestly I think every sat spent on this coin is just a sat going directly to the original bag holders with nothing in return.

Good luck to you as well - We are still TRON brothers so let's put this little squabble behind us. Smiley
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:31:32 AM

If this were FB, I'd like your comment.  TRON to the moon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: