Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72936 times)
TeamNeutron (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

NTRN

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:47:42 PM

Is this again a new hype those masternode? It remains me of the color coin hype, the planet coins hype, the doge and cats hype. and after all those hypes there is in fact only a few coins that still exists. Honestly i don't see the added value of those masternodes, if someone can explain me why this is so cool, then please go ahead.

The advantage of requiring such a high number of coins to have a masternode are that the bagholders that have mined and staked from day 1 can unload a massive amount of coins on new comers given the hope that a masternode will be profitable.

This statement applies to all altcoins.
Any incentive to buy a coin must be scam related by your logic.

Not quite.  In the case of this coin it is.  Dev bailed on the project after the POW phase leaving a bunch of bagholders.  Big bagholders get together to salvage the coin and come up with a scheme to dump their coins on newcomers - requiring 25,000 coins to run a masternode.  Look, right now there are only enough coins to open ~60 masternodes.  Its a scam.  Stay away and let the scheming bagholders sleep in the bed they made.
Hello MantaMine,

I have realized all of your posts in this thread- whether they were inquiries or blatant statements- were means to discredit Neutron, the current developmental team, and other investors.

Now allow me to personally say this- before you post another theory in this thread, I would kindly ask you to gather up what evidence you have and present them with your statement. As of this moment, you are the only entity creating a negative atmosphere in this discussion.

In addition, your statements could be applied to any cryptocurrency announcing a masternode system, currently. There are substantial investors in many, if not every cryptocurrency, and that shouldn't be viewed as an obstacle to newer investors, but rather as an incentive, as large holders are a sign of confidence from a higher level. My announcement regarding the implementation of the Nucleus masternode system is no different than Dash's, Crave's, BitCredit's, or SpreadCoin's announcements regarding masternodes. All of those currencies had "big bagholders" (if I must put it in your words).

All the best,
Team Neutron

PS: To the community: Next part of the roadmap should be announced a couple of hours from now.

Here is my evidence -
When the masternode announcement was made, there were ~1,372,500 coins in circulation.  With a requirement of 25,000 coins to start a masternode, there were only enough coins IN EXISTENCE to create ~55 of the 100 possible masternodes.

The announcement coincided with the beginning of the lowest block reward on the POS plan (15 coins).  What a coincidence - all these announcements to pump the coin are made AFTER all the high POS blocks have been solved.  The only way for a newcomer to get in and make any coin would be to buy 25,000 coins off bagholders just in time to coincide with 7 days of pump.

My intent is to inform anyone new (like myself 24 hours ago) that is looking to invest in this coin what the real situation is.  You may see it a different way, but its all about perspective.

Your perspective is to try to get other people's BTC for your current holdings.  My perspective is to get other peoples current holdings for my BTC, with the hope of getting more BTC in return when I sell them - this is the way of it.

The way this masternode scheme is set up, the timing of it, and the 7 days of pump make it highly unlikely IMO that the late comer will make anything but a loss.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I see your concern regarding the current low coin count. That shouldn't be of worry, as 30K+ coins are generated per day in Hi-PoS. With that rate, in around a month we will hit 2.5M coins, and accordingly 100 Nuclei if every single holder in the coin decided to make one. 30 Neutron per block (79 seconds) is still a lot, if you believe that it isn't that much.

I don't know why you call the 7-day roadmap a "7-day pump", because we are hitting our second day and the price hasn't really moved much at all. How about you wait till I deliver all seven parts of the roadmap before making further assumptions? Or wait until I complete the first part of the roadmap (after the initial week).

Regarding your statement regarding late comers, I must agree with you because you were just stating the obvious. In nearly every market situation in crypto, latecomers will turn a loss.

Best,
Team Neutron

NTRN: 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:53:23 PM

Is this again a new hype those masternode? It remains me of the color coin hype, the planet coins hype, the doge and cats hype. and after all those hypes there is in fact only a few coins that still exists. Honestly i don't see the added value of those masternodes, if someone can explain me why this is so cool, then please go ahead.

The advantage of requiring such a high number of coins to have a masternode are that the bagholders that have mined and staked from day 1 can unload a massive amount of coins on new comers given the hope that a masternode will be profitable.

Not quite.  In the case of this coin it is.  Dev bailed on the project after the POW phase leaving a bunch of bagholders.  Big bagholders get together to salvage the coin and come up with a scheme to dump their coins on newcomers - requiring 25,000 coins to run a masternode.  Look, right now there are only enough coins to open ~60 masternodes.  Its a scam.  Stay away and let the scheming bagholders sleep in the bed they made.
Hello MantaMine,

I have realized all of your posts in this thread- whether they were inquiries or blatant statements- were means to discredit Neutron, the current developmental team, and other investors.

Now allow me to personally say this- before you post another theory in this thread, I would kindly ask you to gather up what evidence you have and present them with your statement. As of this moment, you are the only entity creating a negative atmosphere in this discussion.

In addition, your statements could be applied to any cryptocurrency announcing a masternode system, currently. There are substantial investors in many, if not every cryptocurrency, and that shouldn't be viewed as an obstacle to newer investors, but rather as an incentive, as large holders are a sign of confidence from a higher level. My announcement regarding the implementation of the Nucleus masternode system is no different than Dash's, Crave's, BitCredit's, or SpreadCoin's announcements regarding masternodes. All of those currencies had "big bagholders" (if I must put it in your words).

All the best,
Team Neutron

PS: To the community: Next part of the roadmap should be announced a couple of hours from now.

Here is my evidence -
When the masternode announcement was made, there were ~1,372,500 coins in circulation.  With a requirement of 25,000 coins to start a masternode, there were only enough coins IN EXISTENCE to create ~55 of the 100 possible masternodes.

The announcement coincided with the beginning of the lowest block reward on the POS plan (15 coins).  What a coincidence - all these announcements to pump the coin are made AFTER all the high POS blocks have been solved.  The only way for a newcomer to get in and make any coin would be to buy 25,000 coins off bagholders just in time to coincide with 7 days of pump.

My intent is to inform anyone new (like myself 24 hours ago) that is looking to invest in this coin what the real situation is.  You may see it a different way, but its all about perspective.

Your perspective is to try to get other people's BTC for your current holdings.  My perspective is to get other peoples current holdings for my BTC, with the hope of getting more BTC in return when I sell them - this is the way of it.

The way this masternode scheme is set up, the timing of it, and the 7 days of pump make it highly unlikely IMO that the late comer will make anything but a loss.

my only interest here is to watch the coin unfold and develop... if dev takes the time to develop/add the software and continues with an innovative roadmap. then awesome.

I only go into to new coins as much as I'm willing to risk/lose (recommended for any small/new traders) so I'm good either way... I'll trade when the trading is good and fatten my ntrn wallet and my BTC wallet along the way.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:54:13 PM

Not quite.  In the case of this coin it is.  Dev bailed on the project after the POW phase leaving a bunch of bagholders.  Big bagholders get together to salvage the coin and come up with a scheme to dump their coins on newcomers - requiring 25,000 coins to run a masternode.  Look, right now there are only enough coins to open ~60 masternodes.  Its a scam.  Stay away and let the scheming bagholders sleep in the bed they made.
Hello MantaMine,

All the best,
Team Neutron

Here is my evidence -

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I see your concern regarding the current low coin count. That shouldn't be of worry, as 30K+ coins are generated per day in Hi-PoS. With that rate, in around a month we will hit 2.5M coins, and accordingly 100 Nuclei if every single holder in the coin decided to make one. 30 Neutron per block (79 seconds) is still a lot, if you believe that it isn't that much.

I don't know why you call the 7-day roadmap a "7-day pump", because we are hitting our second day and the price hasn't really moved much at all. How about you wait till I deliver all seven parts of the roadmap before making further assumptions? Or wait until I complete the first part of the roadmap (after the initial week).

Regarding your statement regarding late comers, I must agree with you because you were just stating the obvious. In nearly every market situation in crypto, latecomers will turn a loss.

Best,
Team Neutron

great dev....lets not focus on the fudd rather focus on dev for this coin  Wink
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:58:39 PM

NTRN isn't bad, take a look at BT.
I had 18btc in paper profit when I decided to take a nap.
Woke up to the markets being offline.

twitter @antiiclimax
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

What happened to it man? THat one slipped under the old radar.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:01:54 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Funny, I only ever lose money to scams.
Should of taken 5k usd profit and ran, but it was being staged to pump.
Win some lose some.

twitter @antiiclimax
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:02:44 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:06:38 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

Gascoin, stake modifier exploit.

twitter @antiiclimax
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:09:03 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

Look on the bright side - you have got in at ground zero with NTRN. Win some lose some!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:15:53 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

Look on the bright side - you have got in at ground zero with NTRN. Win some lose some!

I get in ground zero or I dont get in at all.  

I had 1.8M BT, you can guess how many ntrn I have procured.  Wink

Hell, I fooled around with 0.05btc in tron and ended up with 40x roi and still holding 8k.
Like I said, win some, lose some.

twitter @antiiclimax
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:17:33 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

I had 1.8M BT, you can guess how many ntrn I have procured.  Wink
how many u ntrn u have if u dont mind sharing Smiley
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

Hell, I fooled around with 0.05btc in tron and ended up with 40x roi and still holding 8k.

40x roi on tron? How? lol It hasn't had its massive pump yet?

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:24:44 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

flipped it a few times.

twitter @antiiclimax
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:26:56 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

lol thats easy bro he had .05btc and he profited 2 btc which is 40x roi  Cheesy
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:34:06 PM

Shit someone beat me to the under 6000s lol had my tron staking profits for the last couple days on their way to bittrex lol stuck on 3/6 confirms haha Oh well - Anything under 10,000 is a steal so i'll bite.

At least another bro got his masternode supply - suppose I shouldn't be too greedy.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:39:24 PM

Looks like the GAS scam.
Win some lose some.

GAS scam  Huh

lol thats easy bro he had .05btc and he profited 2 btc which is 40x roi  Cheesy

2btc + 7917.22292545 TRON left over.

twitter @antiiclimax
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:55:23 PM

Retesting 7k again today even before roadmap phase 2 drop! Maybe we will test 10k today? Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:58:35 PM

Retesting 7k again today even before roadmap phase 2 drop! Maybe we will test 10k today? Smiley
volume rising too so most def hitting 20k in 24hrs  Cool
Edit: we just beat crave in volume  Shocked
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

No maybes about it - there just ain't enough willing to be sold under 10,000. Just 5 BTC worth on offer - that's nothing.

at 7500 now - It's starting to get noticed by others. They know very well that when a coin is going for 28,000 Sat less than a week ago, anything under 10,000 is a steal. No pulling the wool over peoples eyes now its on the front page - the re-accumulation must happen now and quickly - or people will miss out entirely.

People will be wanting to make back their loses in BT and other coins that have bombed in the past few days. They know NTRN is their best bet at tripling or even quadrupling their initial investment.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:04:42 PM

No maybes about it - there just ain't enough willing to be sold under 10,000. Just 5 BTC worth on offer - that's nothing.

new 24 hrs high  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: