Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72936 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:12:57 PM

The wall at 0.00007108 must be chasing a masternode. He only has 21500 coins. Blatantly trying to suppress so he can accumulate more cheap. Would laugh so hard of someone swallowed all his coins.

Quite the battle going on.
Pressure from both sides.
 Kiss

twitter @antiiclimax
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

Baby whales trying to mess with the market. I'll teach them a lesson if they try to stop the natural direction of this coin upwards.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:53:21 PM

Baby whales trying to mess with the market. I'll teach them a lesson if they try to stop the natural direction of this coin upwards.

Just people getting greedy trying to get you to sell before the next piece of the roadmap Cheesy
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:56:24 PM

Guess what guys!

BigDaddySherman and I are setting up and investor club! More details to come later, but we are thinking it will be for nucleus owners only (25,000+ coins).

That way the big holders can chat and not get in eachothers way. Investor clubs have done a looot for other coins. They can be pretty effective.

So, if you were on the fence about getting a nucleus.. well there's even more reason now!
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:01:59 PM

Guess what guys!

BigDaddySherman and I are setting up and investor club! More details to come later, but we are thinking it will be for nucleus owners only (25,000+ coins).

That way the big holders can chat and not get in eachothers way. Investor clubs have done a looot for other coins. They can be pretty effective.

So, if you were on the fence about getting a nucleus.. well there's even more reason now!

Maybe start the investors club at 10k or something more reasonable. Otherwise there will be like 6 people in there. 25k is a tall order for us buying in. Atleast 10K shows some commitment.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:26:55 PM

Guess what guys!

Maybe start the investors club at 10k or something more reasonable. Otherwise there will be like 6 people in there. 25k is a tall order for us buying in. Atleast 10K shows some commitment.

Spoke with a couple other interested people. I think 10k is a solid price point too. Anyone else have input on the entry price?
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

wooooow, someone just purchased straight up from 5500 to 7100!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:06:05 PM

about that advertising asset I mentioned in an earlier post for the "Cryptocurrency Collectors Club" facebook group (almost 4500 members strong and growing)

the assets will be good/usable for over a year (minimum) any remaining assets/tokens that go unsold will be burnt at the end of the sale (which is tonight at midnight) and assets/tokens that are used will be burnt so after tonight the price could go much higher fairly quickly as well over the next year as the club/group grows the advertising value of them will grow as well.

it might pay off big time especially if advertising time is used strategically with the release of updates etc.  Cool 

just some food for thought

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.20;topicseen

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:14:18 PM

about that advertising asset I mentioned in an earlier post for the "Cryptocurrency Collectors Club" facebook group (almost 4500 members strong and growing)

the assets will be good/usable for over a year (minimum) any remaining assets/tokens that go unsold will be burnt at the end of the sale (which is tonight at midnight) and assets/tokens that are used will be burnt so after tonight the price could go much higher fairly quickly as well over the next year as the club/group grows the advertising value of them will grow as well.

it might pay off big time especially if advertising time is used strategically with the release of updates etc.  Cool  

Spamming other coins? I never saw an earlier post. Did it get deleted?

You know you're not allowed to advertise coins in the wrong thread right? This is the neutron thread..
TeamNeutron (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

NTRN

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

My apologies for the lack of posting today, I was outside for basically the entire day.

Next part of the roadmap shall be posted in a couple of hours.

NTRN: 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:22:21 PM

My apologies for the lack of posting today, I was outside for basically the entire day.

murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:24:19 PM

Can we PLEASE demolish that 1.5 btc sell wall at 7108? Someone needs to steal that greedy guys coins!  Grin
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:24:42 PM

part 1 we hit 7461

part 2 we hit 7655

part 3 we break 8k?

Sounds like a plan to me!  Grin haha
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

Guess what guys!

Spoke with a couple other interested people. I think 10k is a solid price point too. Anyone else have input on the entry price?

I'm going to have to say no on 10,000. The whole purpose of the club is to provide a private area for large holders to discuss where they would like the coin to go and spitball ideas. 25,000 is the limit because 1. That is what you need to become a masternode operator 2. It is meant to be exclusive. This thread and the general neutron chatroom on Slack is perfectly adequate for everyone to get involved - the Substantial Stakeholders club is for those who have committed a 'not insubstantial' amount of Bitcoin to this project by purchasing 25,000 coins or more.

There are no 'fees', no 'catches' - the only requirement is that possess 25,000 coins or more in your wallet.

If you are unable to front up with the capital then I'm afraid you will need to make do with this thread and the general chatroom.

All of the successful coins out there right now have a 'foundation' of the top stakeholders - I felt it was time we got one going.

PM murderous kirk if you meet the requirements and wish to join and he will add you to the group.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:29:30 PM

it might pay off big time especially if advertising time is used strategically with the release of updates etc.  Cool  

You know you're not allowed to advertise coins in the wrong thread right? This is the neutron thread..

lol really you think thats spamming another coin?

the 2nd part of NTRN's road map is about marketing... guess what I'm talking about? MARKETING OPPORTUNITY.

honestly I don't gain anything... in fact since I already own some the smart thing for me to do would be to not share it with anyone cause the fewer that are bought mean more will be burnt... less time for sale means the value of what I already own would go up.

so obviously I'm mentioning it here because I own some NTRN and strategic advertising could go along way to making the NRTN I own worth more.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:37:24 PM

lol really you think thats spamming another coin?

the 2nd part of NTRN's road map is about marketing... guess what I'm talking about? MARKETING OPPORTUNITY.

honestly I don't gain anything... in fact since I already own some the smart thing for me to do would be to not share it with anyone cause the fewer that are bought mean more will be burnt... less time for sale means the value of what I already own would go up.

so obviously I'm mentioning it here because I own some NTRN and strategic advertising could go along way to making the NRTN I own worth more.

I only glanced but it just looked like a coin for sale to me, can you fill us in on how it's a marketing opportunity for NTRN with a tldr? I'm sure I just didn't read enough.
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:38:29 PM

part 1 we hit 7461

part 2 we hit 7655

part 3 we break 8k?

Sounds like a plan to me!  Grin haha

Seeing some decent sized buys going on in the 7k+ range Cheesy
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:49:40 PM

This is going to be interesting. Look at the orderbook - 5 BTC away from 10,000 Satoshi (which will trigger the mother of all panic buys believe you me) and 4.43BTC of that is between 7000 and 7640. There is clearly a small group of whales trying to accumulate as much as they can below this point before it cracks 10,000 and becomes considerably more expensive for them.

Expect these walls to fall when the next piece of the roadmap is released, it's too easy to buy up to 7650 and let the panic do the rest and carry it past 10,000 and up towards 20,000 when it starts getting tweeted all over the alt community.
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:50:52 PM

This is going to be interesting. Look at the orderbook - 5 BTC away from 10,000 Satoshi (which will trigger the mother of all panic buys believe you me) and 4.43BTC of that is between 7000 and 7640. There is clearly a small group of whales trying to accumulate as much as they can below this point before it cracks 10,000 and becomes considerably more expensive for them.

Expect these walls to fall when the next piece of the roadmap is released, it's too easy to buy up to 7650 and let the panic do the rest and carry it past 10,000 and up towards 20,000 when it starts getting tweeted all over the alt community.

+1!! 10k+ here we come xD
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:57:41 PM

+1!! 10k+ here we come xD

Bitcoin is also experiencing some huge buys - 17,000 BTC buying up passed 260 USD per BTC on Btc-e - Usually when Bitcoin starts looking good money flows into the alts in a big way, people like to 'double up' and profit on BTC going up as well as their alt.

http://i60.tinypic.com/6s9oo5.png

Neutron is the coin most likely to double or even triple in a short period of time - its got a tiny market cap and has already been trading above 20,000 a week ago. It's all lining up for a huge jump in price here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: