Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am the oldest miner here, why are my post moved around? Where is Thermos  (Read 4912 times)
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:52:50 PM

Why is this in meta?

Maria
Can you describe that what do you exactly want?
I got the thermos joke but what's the point of making a thread for a joke?

Have you researched my past posts? I clearly explain what the software does. All im doing now is releasing it Opensource to you, this forum, exclusively.

It is a EA (Expert Advisor) that constantly makes profits regardless of the direction of the currency market.

This software is my baby, I feel like the worlds needs to get to know my precious.

Maria 3 2 1 ....

so now, should this thread better moved to marketplace / service announcements or whatever  Huh
 Roll Eyes

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:04:19 PM

Why is this in meta?

Maria

Have you researched my past posts? I clearly explain what the software does. All im doing now is releasing it Opensource to you, this forum, exclusively.

It is a EA (Expert Advisor) that constantly makes profits regardless of the direction of the currency market.

This software is my baby, I feel like the worlds needs to get to know my precious.

Maria 3 2 1 ....

Grin
this thread seems somehow funny.
there is a user with the name "thebitcoinquiz.com" ( but i cant find a website with this name ! )
he ask maria3.0 what is going on here...

maria3.0 talks something about a open source software, which he release to the forum...

And further are two fresh registered newbies in this thread.
One use a binary code as name and the other one a decimal code !

19CA0DF    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=509067
1100011010101111010011111 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=508906

Somehow i think this all has to do with the software from maria3.0
LOL
Huh Roll Eyes 

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:19:29 PM

Why is this in meta?

Maria

Maria 3 2 1 ....

Grin
there is a user with the name "thebitcoinquiz.com" ( but i cant find a website with this name ! )

maria3.0 talks something about a open source software, which he release to the forum...

1100011010101111010011111 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=508906

LOL
Huh Roll Eyes 

The domain is no longer in my control(I was in control of the domain till last year).

Why is this in meta?

Maria

Maria 3 2 1 ....
Threads are created to describe what you want from the community/offer a service to the community, they aren't created to make the users do research works and solve your riddles.
You yourself don't know what do you want to do.
If you want to launch your thread then upload it on github and write in the off topic about your software.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

Why is this in meta?

Maria

Maria 3 2 1 ....

Grin

LOL
Huh Roll Eyes 

The domain is no longer in my control(I was in control of the domain till last year).

Okay, with your username it is a coincidence (or random... not sure how to say it in english.)

But the other both account have only one post and only on this thread here.
Maybe he plays game with us? Not sure...
it could also be some kind of kidding from someone.
or i have to much fantasy/imagination and this is a coincidence/random again.
but somehow i think, it don't seems like this...

Maria3.0 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:35:24 PM

Should I release the software right here on this thread?

Maria3.0

My Software runs inside Metatrader 4. Anybody here knows what MT4 is? If nobody knows then google it, let it wash over you, then come back here and ask me for my software and youll be on your way to financial freedom courtesy of Maria3.0

Who am I you ask? I am the oldest bitcoin miner, financial priest, cryptoeconomy cultivator, mother of dragons

Maria tres punto cero
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

You should make an announcement in a new thread, the same way other people do in this forum.

My Software runs inside Metatrader 4. Anybody here knows what MT4 is? If nobody knows [...]

If nobody knows, then you should include a summary in your announcement, so that more people get more interested in both MT4 and Maria3.0

Maria tres punto cero

Qué bueno ver más hispanohablantes por aquí.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Maria3.0 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:08:47 PM

You should make an announcement in a new thread, the same way other people do in this forum.

My Software runs inside Metatrader 4. Anybody here knows what MT4 is? If nobody knows [...]

If nobody knows, then you should include a summary in your announcement, so that more people get more interested in both MT4 and Maria3.0

Maria tres punto cero

Qué bueno ver más hispanohablantes por aquí.

Si aqui estoy tratando de aportar algo que me ha resultado de maravilla. Pude alcanzar todas mis metas y vencer todos los obstaculos financieros que la vida me puso desde muy joven. Ahora me toca compartir.

No me anuncio en "anuncios" por que no es un anuncio sino mas bien un cuestionario para saber si lo hago y donde lo hago. Y si, que bueno ver que hay hispanos aca. Yo soy de Puerto Rico! Isla del Coquí y del Ay bendito!!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:13:05 PM

Maria has got to be in her 70's at least if she is the oldest miner around here lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:03:25 AM

Maria has got to be in her 70's at least if she is the oldest miner around here lol

That is Maria's grandson  Grin
(Maria III. isn't it obvious?)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:28:27 AM

That is Maria's grandson  Grin
(Maria III. isn't it obvious?)

Wrong, friend! Tongue

-snip-
mother of dragons
 -snip-

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

Maria3.0

My Software runs inside Metatrader 4. Anybody here knows what MT4 is? If nobody knows then google it, let it wash over you, then come back here and ask me for my software and youll be on your way to financial freedom courtesy of Maria3.0

Who am I you ask? I am the oldest bitcoin miner, financial priest, cryptoeconomy cultivator, mother of dragons

Maria tres punto cero

Yeah why not, release it here on this tread.
Maria3.0 sounds already like a name of a software. And further this thread is located in "Meta", this seems perfect for a tool that runs inside meta trader Grin LOL

By the way, i know meta trader but don't use it...
Would be nice to have a implementation that i can use it for all cryptocurrencys on the most important altcoin exchanges Wink

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:51:58 PM

I know what MT4 is, I know who you claim to be, and I am interested in your software if you are that person.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:05:02 PM

Maria3.0

Maria tres punto cero

Probably, You should try having a more established member to try your software and vouching for you. Why not trying with someone from there?

Why is this in meta?

Maria

Maria 3 2 1 ....

Grin

LOL
Huh Roll Eyes 

Okay, with your username it is a coincidence (or random... not sure how to say it in english.)

But the other both account have only one post and only on this thread here.
Maybe he plays game with us? Not sure...
it could also be some kind of kidding from someone.
or i have to much fantasy/imagination and this is a coincidence/random again.
but somehow i think, it don't seems like this...

I suppose, I have to start posting in some thread if my post count must change from 0 to 1. Also, I'm pissed like other users by people spreading malware & ranting to admins & mods over their justified post deletions & bans.

Take care!  Wink
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:21:18 PM

I suppose, I have to start posting in some thread if my post count must change from 0 to 1. Also, I'm pissed like other users by people spreading malware & ranting to admins & mods over their justified post deletions & bans.

Take care!  Wink

Sure, I take care of so many things...

Sounds logical with the post count.
I suppose somehow, you already know bitcointalk.org exactly  Wink

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:01:15 AM

Please.  Your account is seven days old.  You are nobody.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:36:37 AM

Please.  Your account is seven days old.  You are nobody.   Roll Eyes

Maybe he/she meant, as person, that he/she is the oldest miners (not true at all). However in these days the troll are really increased and I'm still thinking this is one of the best forum on internet.
Maria3.0 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:08:59 PM

I hate posting on this site because I always have to prove who I am before making half of the forum feel like asses.
Yes, my account is 7 days old, my wallet however, was created in April 1, 2009.

That is why I am the oldest miner. If anybody here has a wallet that can date before that then that person is the oldest miner.

Now that its clear who I am, can we please move on to the important topic of this thread which is my trading software.

Which im calling from now on, maria3.0 Open source

Maria Trump
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:12:55 PM

I hate posting on this site because I always have to prove who I am before making half of the forum feel like asses.

That is why I am the oldest miner. If anybody here has a wallet that can date before that then that person is the oldest miner.

Now that its clear who I am, can we please move on to the important topic of this thread which is my trading software.

Maria Trump

Can you sign (again)a simple message from a bitcoin address (remember to add today's date: 05/03/2015  or 03/05/2015 // Choose the format).

Thanks Wink.

PS: why we should trust you?
Maria3.0 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:23:08 PM

Maria Trump

Can you sign (again)a simple message from a bitcoin address (remember to add today's date: 05/03/2015  or 03/05/2015 // Choose the format).

Thanks Wink.

Yes I can, but will only do it if you or anybody here is serious about using my software.

PS: why we should trust you?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:27:18 PM

We may use if your software is good. Signing a message will prove what you said maybe true. Your credibility is in your hand.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: