Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As A Dog Returneth To His Vomit - Quickseller Reloaded  (Read 2297 times)
TerminatorXL (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:31:54 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 04:45:52 PM by TerminatorXL

I am looking to buy a good number of full member accounts.
[...]Please either post or PM offers.

Hahaha

[...]
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
[...]

"Discouraged"? Does that even mean anything?

A lover of cerebral bitcoin discussion immediately replies:
... I certainly have more than 25 accounts so i can full-fill your need if price is good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:49:50 PM

I am looking to buy a good number of full member accounts.
[...]Please either post or PM offers.

Hahaha

[...]
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
[...]

"Discouraged"? Does that even mean anything?

A lover of cerebral bitcoin discussion immediately replies:
... I certainly have more than 25 accounts so i can full-fill your need if price is good

No, it doesn't mean anything.... only "buying & selling" are discouraged but not against the forum rules. Another thing, how do you know if someone 'owns' more than one forum account (or better uses more than one)?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:03:26 PM

I was asked to purchase a number of accounts on behalf of a client. This was likely because of my expertise in dealing in forum accounts. Not that any of this is any of your business
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:05:19 PM

[...]
No, it doesn't mean anything.... only "buying & selling" are discouraged but not against the forum rules. Another thing, how do you know if someone 'owns' more than one forum account (or better uses more than one)?

>No, it doesn't mean anything.... only "buying & selling" are discouraged but not against the forum rules.
If "discouraged" means nothing, why even mention it up in the [coyly named] "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ"?

>how do you know if someone 'owns' more than one forum account
The same way I'd know the identity of any other scammer - he slips up & gets owned.
Quickseller, for instance, was forced to admit to controlling ACCTSeller account. Not sure what point you're trying to make.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

The same way I'd know the identity of any other scammer - he slips up & gets owned.
Quickseller, for instance, was forced to admit to controlling ACCTSeller account. Not sure what point you're trying to make.
I am not a scammer, nor did I slip up. I was not forced to admit anything.

You are trolling.
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:22:10 PM

You are trolling.

Of course you were forced to admit it. Shall I drag up the post where you, posting under ACCTSeller, refuse to admit to being a sock, and demand me to prove it?
Getting a bit old Undecided
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:23:10 PM

Ok this is getting ridiculous, are admins gonna do something about all these useless posts on here? Lock them up at least. Like every 3 fucking posts in here are about quickseller or vod because they gave negative trust to someone, why the fuck do you even care so much about trust, what can you even do with trust besides trying to scam someone

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:24:27 PM

You are trolling.

Of course you were forced to admit it. Shall I drag up the post where you, posting under ACCTSeller, refuse to admit to being a sock, and demand me to prove it?
Why don't you point to the post where I was forced to admit them both belonging to me? The fact that I was not previously willing to publicly admit to both accounts being mine means nothing.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:26:37 PM

[...]

>No, it doesn't mean anything.... only "buying & selling" are discouraged but not against the forum rules.
If "discouraged" means nothing, why even mention it up in the [coyly named] "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ"?

I don't create the forum rules but I know that buy and sell (bitcointalk) forum account is not against the forum rules, and also it is would be not against them I am sure the forum staff can't stop that practice.

Continue attacking the members of default Trust is very useless, I know you have created this thread only for this purpose.
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:28:17 PM

Ok this is getting ridiculous, are admins gonna do something about all these useless posts on here? Lock them up at least. Like every 3 fucking posts in here are about quickseller or vod because they gave negative trust to someone, why the fuck do you even care so much about trust, what can you even do with trust besides trying to scam someone

This topic is not about trust. It is about forum accounts being bought & sold in the open. If you have nothing to contribute and/or feel the issue is unimportant, feel free to stop shitting up my thread & delete your post.
ty
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:35:36 PM

You are trolling.

Why don't you point to the post where I was forced to admit them both belonging to me? The fact that I was not previously willing to publicly admit to both accounts being mine means nothing.

Let me rephrase then: After refusing to own your alt, you had a change of heart (when a user you've propositioned to start a ponzi threatened to prove it).
Better?

I was asked to purchase a number of accounts on behalf of a client. [...]

Because moving accounts in bulk is far more ethical than peddling them one by one. That's for, like, street dealers Cheesy
Also lol @ "behalf of a client" Cheesy

[...]
Continue attacking the members of default Trust is very useless, I know you have created this thread only for this purpose.

Dunno, seems like it might be worth a try Undecided
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:38:49 PM

Banning the account transaction will only make this kind of transaction to operate from underground which makes the transaction hard to be tracked. By not banning the selling or buying of the forum account this actually have more benefit since all the sales of the account will be made in public

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

Why am i a cerebral bitcoin discussion lover here ? Cheesy Cheesy
I recently bought some accounts and now am selling them.
It's completely free will of QS to want to buy or sell account , why does it matter if he's back
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

Another calling the kettle black thread.

This topic is not about trust. It is about forum accounts being bought & sold in the open. If you have nothing to contribute and/or feel the issue is unimportant, feel free to stop shitting up my thread & delete your post.
ty

This is exactly the reason why the "rule" is phrased the way it is. Admins to not want you to have multiple accounts, but they do not forbid it. A commonly stated reason for this is that its not enforceable, thus its better to have these sales in the open. If everyone knows an account can be sold its harder to get fooled by an account.
Another reason often stated is that someone might have business they do not want to get associated with their private account. Maybe they want to share the account with their partners.
Some (this includes the admins) have a second for security reasons.

I hope you are now satisfied in your pitiful trolling attempt and lock this thread. "TerminatorXL" is certainly not your main account and the only conclusion I can draw from that is: you are afraid to have your trolling associated with it. Which is - apart from the trolling bit - another good reasons why its fine to have multiple accounts.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:43:30 PM

I don't thing meta is discussion about the forum anymore Sad.
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:45:54 PM

Banning the account transaction will only make this kind of transaction to operate from underground which makes the transaction hard to be tracked. By not banning the selling or buying of the forum account this actually have more benefit since all the sales of the account will be made in public

By outlawing armed robberies, we only force armed robbers to "operate from underground which makes the [armed robberies] hard to be tracked."
Something like that?
Besides, who would want to track upstanding citizens dealing in forum accounts???

@chronicsky: You're an account farmer, the cancer of bitcointalk. Just an opinion Smiley
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:51:40 PM

By outlawing armed robberies, we only force armed robbers to "operate from underground which makes the [armed robberies] hard to be tracked."
Something like that?
Besides, who would want to track upstanding citizens dealing in forum accounts???

armed robberies has been outlawed and yet it keeps on happening  Wink, main point is, banning the account sales wont actually make this practice stop . Admin might want to track it perhaps the account is purchase by a serial scammer, imo  Wink

@chronicsky: You're an account farmer, the cancer of bitcointalk. Just an opinion Smiley

Umm, he is more likely an account trader not farmer and not a cancer

"TerminatorXL" is certainly not your main account and the only conclusion I can draw from that is: you are afraid to have your trolling associated with it. Which is - apart from the trolling bit - another good reasons why its fine to have multiple accounts.

Or afraid that his main account might be tagged with the negative trust for constant trolling

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TerminatorXL (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:56:55 PM

Another calling the kettle black thread.

ty

This is exactly the reason why the "rule" is phrased the way it is. Admins to not want you to have multiple accounts, but they do not forbid it. A commonly stated reason for this is that its not enforceable, thus its better to have these sales in the open.

No, it's not.
[...]
[/...]
The problem with not having a law against armed robbery selling accounts is obvious: Once the malefactor is known, he is free to continue as if nothing has happened.

If everyone knows an account can be sold its harder to get fooled by an account.

What makes you think that everyone knows? I was on this forum for over a year before I found out.

Another reason often stated is that someone might have business they do not want to get associated with their private account. Maybe they want to share the account with their partners.
Some (this includes the admins) have a second for security reasons.

Yeah, and there are perfectly legit reasons for having fake ID too, oddly enough it's generally frowned upon Undecided

I hope you are now satisfied in your pitiful trolling attempt and lock this thread. "TerminatorXL" is certainly not your main account and the only conclusion I can draw from that is: you are afraid to have your trolling associated with it. Which is - apart from the trolling bit - another good reasons why its fine to have multiple accounts.

Take the D out of your mouth & learn to be polite. Here's why I'm using an alt:
[...]
The reason for using a throwaway account is this: Don't want my main account to get banned Sad

http://s11.postimg.org/up85p4sw3/Capture.png
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:01:37 PM

I don't thing meta is discussion about the forum anymore Sad.

I was thinking that while reading this thread.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:02:50 PM

You are trolling. People do not get banned for speaking out against the trading of accounts, nor do they get banned for speaking out against the staff/administration. I have spoken out against the moderation of the forum plenty of times and never have been banned.

Even if people did get banned for speaking out against the administration/staff then your main account would get banned as well because BadBear/theymos is able to determine which accounts you alts are and proceed to ban them as well
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: