Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QTZ] Quartz - SHA - hiPOS!  (Read 26628 times)
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

Dirty games trolls, developers, and other commentators of the forum, they like all against each other, but actually it is a well-premeditated action. Dev you're a fucking crook and Stratobiz your partner in this Scam, as a few more characters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuartzDev (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:27:01 PM

Dirty games trolls, developers, and other commentators of the forum, they like all against each other, but actually it is a well-premeditated action. Dev you're a fucking crook and Stratobiz your partner in this Scam, as a few more characters.
I'm sorry your upset.
EdvinZ

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:32:58 PM

I'm sorry your upset.
Even now, your message is full of mockery of gullible investors. Shame on you man.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:43:29 PM

Can you please explain to me what the hell is wrong with the explorer then?  This screenshot was taken just now.

QuartzDev (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:53:25 PM

Can you please explain to me what the hell is wrong with the explorer then?  This screenshot was taken just now.
We are litteraly in the process of fixing this, It is having some issues syncing is all we are resolving it. The owner is at work so its hard to fix right now. We are working on it though.
altsareback

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:53:58 PM

New QTZ article can be found here. Hope the block explorer issues are sorted soon.
EdvinZ

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:03:36 PM

New QTZ article can be found here. Hope the block explorer issues are sorted soon.
The article is now being written almost every coin, but after a few hours it turns out to be unnecessary and left traders lol  Grin

Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:12:52 PM

Not sure why you guys attack Stratobitz. It is good to have people digging a little bit deeper into things, especially in crypto. He said in a polite way that he might wrong but still thinks it is worth a look. Calm down, nothing wrong about that.

Yes, I agree to this. I had a conversaion in this thread with Stratobitz a few pages ago. We clearly have a bit different view on things, but there was no need to be nasty. I clearly respect his opinion and the other way around. I actually find Stratobitz very proffecional to talk with.
See no reason to attack him, he clearly have a lot of stake in this coin (proberly more the the majority of us), so his questions are legit and should be addressed by dev and other in a civil way.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Dev,

Thank you for your response. Personally - I mined this coin. I held through the "questionable time" - my coins were either in C-CEX or were staked. I never sold any, because I wanted to hear from the Dev: And I made that clear. That I wanted others to look to see if this information was correct. It looked questionable, but I wanted other people to see for themselves, because I knew either I could be wrong, or the explorer could be wrong. I stated that multiple times.  

And I do appreciate the explanation; and I am sure the community does as well. It seems the price is holding up on C-CEX. I like many others last night was not able to withdraw my coins out of C-CEX due to C-CEX having server problems.

The coin is only a day or so old; it's holding it's price. Its staking well. The roll out and mining, transition process to POS, were all great. Dev, good job on all of that: sincerely!

I know it's already been pointed out-- but I was in no way attempting to mar the reputation of Quartz. I think we can all agree that in the world of Altcoins: We have all seen and/or been burned too many times by things such as what I stumbled across.

That said-- It did happen late at night, which is why I was very clear that "I could be wrong" - or "The Explorer Could be Wrong" - that it might just be incorrect information, which it seems to be the case.

Lets all put this behind us. I am still holding and staking... rewards go up to 500 soon! Let's let the Dev team get back on track to focusing on the development and future of QTZ.

Again, my apologies if I offended anyone, but I genuinely felt after discovering that page it was something, due to the timing, the previous post about 30,000 coins, and the information on the explorer-- that should be brought to the community's attention. But the explanation seems to add up-- and the coin didnt crash which says a LOT.

There was a small dump on C-CEX it looks like, but time stamps show it was well before my post, as in hours.

Again, thanks Dev. I myself, like everyone, are looking forward to the next 1000 rounds of POS and seeing what you have in store for QTZ.

Hopefully this can go back to being a positive thread. Smiley

Strato
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:58:47 PM

I like the dev of this coin whoever he is. He's taking his time to develop everything himself which shows his developmental chops. I also like that there is an active twitter and new graphics work being done to broaden adoption.

I expect some big things to happen soon, especially with some of the POS megablocks coming. Lets get this on Bittrex and then have Quartz_IO start doing graphics for the upcoming big POS blocks to be had.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:06:38 PM

my favorite type of quartz is amethyst
QuartzDev (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:45:25 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:01:11 PM by QuartzDev

We're excited to announce that we're nearly finished with the migration of our Block Explorer to CryptoBE.

Our new QuartzIO Explorer will offer lots of additional features and functionality for exploring the QuartzIO Blockchain.

Stay tuned! We'll be back shortly with the link to QuartzIO Explorer as well as other exciting news about upcoming roll outs and developments.

The QuartzIO Development Team

leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

We're excited to announce that we're nearly finished with the migration of our Block Explorer to CryptoBE.

Our new QuartzIO Explorer will offer lots of additional features and functionality for exploring the QuartzIO Blockchain.

Stay tuned! We'll be back shortly with the link to QuartzIO Explorer as well as other exciting news about upcoming roll outs and developments.

Very nice. Good to see you staying active here.
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:08:41 PM

Yes, it looks good.

@Dev
I am very sorry if I called out "scam" earlier, it was only because of the dirty litecoin/quartz logo.
I did not do my home work, I was just assuming stuff.

I see that everythings start to be updated, and the new logo and color schemes looks good and much more original.
I understand now, that if you a small team (perhaps only 1 person?), then will you need to implement things in a prioritiezed order,
and logo should have lower priority than the technical stuff.
QuartzDev (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

Yes, it looks good.

@Dev
I am very sorry if I called out "scam" earlier, it was only because of the dirty litecoin/quartz logo.

I see that everythings start to be updated, and the new logo and color schemes looks good and much more original.
I understand now, that if you a small team (perhaps only 1 person?), then will you need to implement things in a prioritiezed order,

It's quite alright. Understandably people are on high alert these days because things like that do unfortunately happen.

We're keeping busy and staying on track. While we are a small team. We will be rolling out info on the team shortly, including a host of other information on the future of the QuartzIO platform.

Good things are coming everyone. We're excited to share these developments with you soon.  And of course in the meantime, feel free to post questions!

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:07:54 AM

Please retweet for the big exchanges to take some notice.

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/593218893075779584
Jewell

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:58:16 AM

Yes, it looks good.

@Dev

It's quite alright. Understandably people are on high alert these days because things like that do unfortunately happen.

We're keeping busy and staying on track. While we are a small team. We will be rolling out info on the team shortly, including a host of other information on the future of the QuartzIO platform.

Good things are coming everyone. We're excited to share these developments with you soon.  And of course in the meantime, feel free to post questions!

How many do people work in your team?
EdvinZ

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:03:14 AM

Bittrex exchange coming coming very soon  Roll Eyes It is I am

haters

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:04:38 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:28:36 PM by jc12345

Here are Raspberry Pi wallets for v1.0.0.0 - both the Qt and the headless daemon.

Important:
1) The wallet was built on a Raspberry Pi2 (ARM7) running Raspbian. It might work on an older Pi but I have not tested it
2) Installation directory where the binaries are installed is ~/opt/Quartz or /home/pi/opt/Quartz
3) All that is needed is to execute the command below on your Pi in a terminal window and afterwards you click on the Quartz icon on the desktop
4) An Internet connection is required for the installation
5) A bootstrap.dat is used to fast track the blockchain sync - up to block 6809
6) You need at least an 8GB memory card
7) The installation itself takes about 30-45min and the loading of the blockchain (once-off) another few minutes since it is still small
8.)You cannot just download the binaries, you have to run the script to get the dependencies as well else it will not run
9) The installation script does not enable the UFW firewall by default. If you want to enable it, uncomment the UFW lines in the script and add the port you want open and run it again or enable it manually by running the UFW commands as in the script with the correct port numbers.

Let me know about any issues that you may encounter.

To kickstart the installation execute the following command at the command prompt or in a terminal window on your Pi:
Code:
wget https://bitbucket.org/jc12345/quartz/downloads/quartz_installation_pi.sh && chmod +x quartz_installation_pi.sh && ./quartz_installation_pi.sh && rm -f quartz_installation_pi.sh

Direct links:
Link to installation script
Link to Quartz-qt
Link to Quartzd
Link to bootstrap.dat up to block 6809
Link to checksums.txt

If you like this, you are welcome to donate Quartz to RC54Sv23rUZsyhZndJvrcPCK1vXnZ1FZ4o
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:19:51 PM

^^

Serioulsy??!?
Can you run the quartz on Raspberry Pi? :O
I dident even know this is possible. Can you do the same with bitcoin-core?
It must be like the safest and cheapest wallet ever Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: