Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QTZ] Quartz - SHA - hiPOS!  (Read 26628 times)
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:14:07 PM

Yeah. Quarzt is dead.
I bought at 2300 sat.... and it is still falling.

Didn't the hiPOS just end with the largest POS rewards? It makes sense the price has declined because the market has been flooded with excess coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:17:34 PM

considering the big pos blocks just stopped of course people are taking their coins out of their wallets to sell... so of course the price is going to dip before it stabilizes.

lol what do you think coins only go up in price all day every day?

QTZ has been running flawlessly, compared to NTRN or SPHR or etc, etc , etc

so QTZ is looking a heck of a lot better than most new coins lately.

still only 3,6 million coin supply for QTZ and now  we're down to 1% pos! so inflation will pretty much be nill

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
hawaii18k

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:59:23 PM

considering the big pos blocks just stopped of course people are taking their coins out of their wallets to sell... so of course the price is going to dip before it stabilizes.

still only 3,6 million coin supply for QTZ and now  we're down to 1% pos! so inflation will pretty much be nill

I agree, QTZ has been flawless in pow/pos stage.  If dev comes back, it should go higher into 2k range and higher if his crappy roadmap is updated.  Either way, it has double dipped and bottom attained. imho.

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:06:08 PM

I agree, QTZ has been flawless in pow/pos stage.  If dev comes back, it should go higher into 2k range and higher if his crappy roadmap is updated.  Either way, it has double dipped and bottom attained. imho.

I actually like the fact that the first part of the roadmap is tame and not trying to be all complex and blowing smoke up our arses.

if they deliver on it with top notch quality, then cryptoland will build confidence that they can accomplish the more difficult tasks in future roadmaps

WAVES
hawaii18k

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:25:17 PM

if.

Well only been couple days now? incommunicado?  I will give dev few more days.  This wasn't ICO or anything and don't see any sign of scam. 

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:22:46 AM

i think this coin already hit trez but DEV forgot to update OP Sad

retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:09:50 AM

ppl said it was waiting dev, what kind of dev who don't want to give a response when community needed  Huh

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:21:16 AM

ppl said it was waiting dev, what kind of dev who don't want to give a response when community needed  Huh

needed? what is there something wrong? everything seems good in my wallet

WAVES
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:39:19 AM

needed? what is there something wrong? everything seems good in my wallet

no word from dev, just leave things seems good  Cool
enjoy the drama, eventually dead  Roll Eyes

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:45:24 AM

between the big pos blocks and trading, my QTZ that I hold are technically free now... same with the qtz I have on trex, I already got my initial investment back, so the dev can take his time, if he ditches I wont lose any grey hairs.

WAVES
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:55:43 PM

between the big pos blocks and trading, my QTZ that I hold are technically free now... same with the qtz I have on trex, I already got my initial investment back, so the dev can take his time, if he ditches I wont lose any grey hairs.

I mined about 1k QTZ with my S5 and haven't sold any.  I am up to 4008 QTZ with the hiPoS.  I am not currently worried about the progress.  I am going to give the dev time, before i start whining.  lol
leroyjankins

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:58:30 PM

I mined about 1k QTZ with my S5 and haven't sold any.  I am up to 4008 QTZ with the hiPoS.  I am not currently worried about the progress.  I am going to give the dev time, before i start whining.  lol

Yeah I got about 1k mining and 14k after the hi pos.. not sure how exactly i got so many hi pos blocks, wish I did cause id do the same on other coins with similar reward schedules.. I'll wait for a bit longer before i sell off, but usually no response on the forum in 24hrs, I start selling, 48hrs, i dump, if the buys are there. The only reason I'm waiting here is because the coin is solid. Les hope the dev has something spectacular planned. 
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:02:06 AM

Stick a fork in this one, dev has been online daily but is avoiding this thread.

malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:26:07 AM

Pretty much. Waiting to see if maybe price comes back up a bit so I can exit above 1000 but it's looking doubtful unless Dev makes a release or an announcement. No one knows whats going on?

Its been like 4 days and nothing at all from Dev since it dumped.

Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:59:17 AM

Disappointing to say the least as it had a nice start off. Hope it pulls up.
QuartzDev (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:48:52 PM

Sorry guys!
 I have had such a rough weekend, GF broke her leg so I have been catering to her all weekend. I haven't really had the time to come on these threads and make an appearance. I am here. I am not going to leave this project. I have some updates coming later today (If Its alright that we can release them).
Stay tuned guys! I will keep you all updated on the threads and twitter.
The QuartzIO Development Team
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:01:46 PM

Sorry guys!
 I have had such a rough weekend, GF broke her leg so I have been catering to her all weekend. I haven't really had the time to come on these threads and make an appearance. I am here. I am not going to leave this project. I have some updates coming later today (If Its alright that we can release them).

Code for "sorry guys, I couldnt be bothered commenting on here as I was too busy buying the cheap coins, now I have a sufficient amount I will release some nonsense about a update and then dump when the price goes up"

Good work QuartzDev
riziqmaulana71

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

Sorry guys!
I hope u show us the roadmap asap sir thx, now qtz being dumped
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:16:24 PM

Sorry guys!

Hope the gf heals okay.  Glad to see you around.  I will be holding my investment.
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:07:47 PM

Hope your GF is feeling better. Looking forward to your update dev.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: