Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Monster 0.1 - Auto-Faucet bot with Anti-Captcha integration  (Read 15125 times)
theerachate

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:22:24 PM

I asked him if he could teamview my computer and he did, with my lack of knowledge. He has been very helpful and sorta explained me what I need to do, so now what left is to register the anti captcha.
Zyklon87

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:25:01 PM

I didn't tryed this bot, waiting for more results from tidus1097, but just few calculations based on screenshots that OP posted, and on scrrenshots are not included Dogecoins faucets which OP claims has a list of > 30 high paying Dogecoins faucets.

From screenshots (always referring to), 15 faucets = 15 captcha's to solve and let's assume we payed $1 for 1k captcha's.

From those 15 faucets OP got 2251 / 15 = avg 150 satoshis per faucet, 150 * 1000 faucets = 150000 satoshi's and 150000 satoshi's gives you $0.32.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:29:54 PM

Ok so it does appear to be working. Here is some screenshots of it

http://imgur.com/10ITRnc

http://imgur.com/10ITRnc,P2RPokI,7QKZ774#1

http://imgur.com/10ITRnc,P2RPokI,7QKZ774#2

Now keep in mind, this is the version that he said I could test it with, basically not a full list of the sites. I am now using the version that he has in the OP, and this one does appear to be working as well. I am in no way endorsing the OP, but with the facts I have, right now, it is working. I'll let this version run for some time today and take some screenshots of it as well.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:31:46 PM

Now keep in mind, this is the version that he said I could test it with, basically not a full list of the sites. I am now using the version that he has in the OP, and this one does appear to be working as well. I am in no way endorsing the OP, but with the facts I have, right now, it is working. I'll let this version run for some time today and take some screenshots of it as well.
keep me updated how much money you will make with it i might buy it i think

tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:34:03 PM

keep me updated how much money you will make with it i might buy it i think

It will take actual time to calculate that. That's why I wanted to let it run today. Anti-Captcha keeps a track of their charges, as well as faucetbox keeping track of satoshi's. It will have to run so we can get a estimate per hour since its only run about 5-10 minutes with a reward of a little over 6k sats.
FaucetMonster (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:40:39 PM

I didn't tryed this bot, waiting for more results from tidus1097, but just few calculations based on screenshots that OP posted, and on scrrenshots are not included Dogecoins faucets which OP claims has a list of > 30 high paying Dogecoins faucets.

From screenshots (always referring to), 15 faucets = 15 captcha's to solve and let's assume we payed $1 for 1k captcha's.

From those 15 faucets OP got 2251 / 15 = avg 150 satoshis per faucet, 150 * 1000 faucets = 150000 satoshi's and 150000 satoshi's gives you $0.32.

You are absolutely right, except that i probably also really took a screenshot in a bad moment, other moments look more optimistic. Btw one of the screenshots is in fact of the dogecoin thing just looks similiar. I also mentioned that i am not even sure if this is really profitable in that way.

But there is a bit of gamble in it. I have a optimized list with faucets that i think are worth to be on it (based on the big list it ships, which is basically also perfectly ordered after how much they usually pay in average), then sometimes you hit those jackpots, especially with the masses on claim you actually are able to do.

I am really not here to make money with that, it took me some time to make so a little compensation sure would not be bad (also i have a btc needing project in mind) and i think i would do worse if i just release it free for everyone because then soon all those faucets would be dry anyway.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

You are absolutely right, except that i probably also really took a screenshot in a bad moment, other moments look more optimistic. Btw one of the screenshots is in fact of the dogecoin thing just looks similiar. I also mentioned that i am not even sure if this is really profitable in that way.

But there is a bit of gamble in it. I have a optimized list with faucets that i think are worth to be on it (based on the big list it ships, which is basically also perfectly ordered after how much they usually pay in average), then sometimes you hit those jackpots, especially with the masses on claim you actually are able to do.

I am really not here to make money with that, it took me some time to make so a little compensation sure would not be bad (also i have a btc needing project in mind) and i think i would do worse if i just release it free for everyone because then soon all those faucets would be dry anyway.

Since its probably economically profitable for you, will you keep a updated "list" for the ones that do purchase the script from you? I would think that you probably would since you would be gaining more in the long run this way I would think.
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:49:50 PM

Since its probably economically profitable for you, will you keep a updated "list" for the ones that do purchase the script from you? I would think that you probably would since you would be gaining more in the long run this way I would think.

at this point i dont know if there is even interest in something like this and if it really is scaleable (like if 100 people do this, will the list be suddenly only 100 working faucets be left?)

But yeah i am thinking about some automatically syncing solutions for the lists, and for sure anybody who would buy it would get any updates as long as they exist.

But i guess at first hopefully a few people will try it, point out their opinions and look at enough data to figure out if this is even worth it
Zyklon87

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

I didn't notice that one screenshot is Dogecoins stats, weird that I clicked on that to full screen and only opens stats of the bitcoins.

As for about calculations and expected earnings didn't want to make bad advertise of your bot, and maybe including dogecoins and including jackpots and would be great to find another similar service like anti-captcha.com offering cheaper service Smiley

tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

I didn't notice that one screenshot is Dogecoins stats, weird that I clicked on that to full screen and only opens stats of the bitcoins.

As for about calculations and expected earnings didn't want to make bad advertise of your bot, and maybe including dogecoins and including jackpots and would be great to find another similar service like anti-captcha.com offering cheaper service Smiley

Once I have 24hr complilations of the bot and anti-captcha, I will then be able to get a more precise estimate of cost if I were to use the bot multiple times vs total cost to run the bot more than once.

Based on currently stats. Getting close to 15k sats per hour. 15k sats x 24 hours=0.0036
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

I don't know why I still couldn't get it to work if you have skype that would be great.
Zyklon87

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:34:32 PM

@theerachate

What OS you have ?
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:35:31 PM

What OS you have ?

Windows, I got everything set up but the bot is not running
Zyklon87

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:36:58 PM

What OS you have ?

Have you renamed config.yml.example to config.yml and submit your bitcoins address ?
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:38:26 PM

What OS you have ?

Have you renamed config.yml.example to config.yml and submit your bitcoins address ?

Yes I did
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:39:44 PM

What OS you have ?

You also have to add you anti-captcha userid as well. Once you do that open the directory and go to the c:\ and start there. c:\ruby22\bin\ruby c:\users\youruserhere\downloads\monsterfaucet\monsterfaucet\faucetmonster.rb bitcoin

It should start from here if you have all the fields added correctly.
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

What OS you have ?

You also have to add you anti-captcha userid as well. Once you do that open the directory and go to the c:\ and start there. c:\ruby22\bin\ruby c:\users\youruserhere\downloads\monsterfaucet\monsterfaucet\faucetmonster.rb bitcoin

I'm pretty sure I have fielded everything and ran it correctly but it says faucet loaded and stopped there
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:46:38 PM

What OS you have ?

I'm pretty sure I have fielded everything and ran it correctly but it says faucet loaded and stopped there

Only thing I know to tell ya is uninstall/reinstall everything. Maybe the OP has some more info on it, but I can only tell you what I did to make it work. I am using Windows 8.1 and Ruby 2.2.2.
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:01:17 PM

No effense taking, i am self surprised to see how it works out for others. And yeah cheaper devices and probably cracking parts locally would be optimal and something i should definitly look into. Those captchas you get without JS and browsers are just incredible hard and only anti-captcha really has useful results in my experience.

thats odd. Usually _something_ should happen, or at least throwing errors. Have you tried redownloading the zip file and setting it up again? I could imagine this happening if a .yml or .json file is misformed.

So i need to get some sleep now but i have access to a windows machine tomorrow, maybe i can figure something better out

OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:01:31 PM

The captcha review image shows all SolveMedia captchas. Does it also work on ReCaptcha?

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: