Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC>Paypal service?  (Read 993 times)
denvermick (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:24:04 PM

Hello does anyone accept BTC and in exchange do a transfer to Paypal?

Amounts approx $100

Escrow preferred (but will accept long standing member with good feedback and I will go first)

Thanks

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:27:38 PM

Amounts approx $100

Escrow preferred (but will accept long standing member with good feedback and I will go first)

Thanks

I can do this at Bitstamp rate, please confirm. As a reminder trade only if you trust me enough. Because PP can be charged back don't trade with anyone to whom you wouldn't send first (trusting someone enough to send first requires about the same amount of trust that he won't charge back).

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:01:16 PM

Amounts approx $100

Thanks

You're going to get a bunch of PMs from brand-new accounts offering to deal with you. Once you're finished, you can post about your experience in Scam Accusations.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
denvermick (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:05:49 AM

Amounts approx $100

Thanks

You're going to get a bunch of PMs from brand-new accounts offering to deal with you. Once you're finished, you can post about your experience in Scam Accusations.

Yeah you were right. The only PM I got was from someone with a post history of 1, who registered his account an hour or two after my April 26 post and never posted or came online again after I ignored the PM

Think I'll leave it then !  Grin
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:02:09 PM

Yeah you were right. The only PM I got was from someone with a post history of 1, who registered his account an hour or two after my April 26 post and never posted or came online again after I ignored the PM

You should be fine with proceeding with Ecuamobi or someone trusted, or the other option would be go to an exchange site where you can trade your btc for paypal.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:02:56 PM

Amounts approx $100

Thanks

You also got my post and never replied. I guess you're not willing to use escrow or send first.
Of course you'd still need to trust me so feel free to reject my offer. But I'm sure you'll find extremely trusted members too if you're willing to use bitstamp rates and most importantly escrow. Of course nobody will send first to you.

denvermick (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:03:43 PM

Yes thanks for your post also but after the warning from Tomatocage which came after your post I decided to avoid it. I'm a newbie and it's not a large amount but I figured out another way to do.

Thanks for the offer.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:43:00 PM

Trust me I tried to do this and I got a PM from a new account stating they had "7.3 bitcoins and want PayPal but wants me to go first and will not use escrow." Declined the offer, then 2 minutes later a even newer account did the same thing. If you're looking to do that I just suggest maybe heading towards localbitcoins or if you can deal with high fees then virwox
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:03:47 PM

Hi there i don't think you missed this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0
right  ? if not you should visit this page to understand well the danger of Paypal , you might change
then your mind . All  i have to say is beware of Paypal

Kind Of Respect ,
Bitcoin Boy .
BitPenny

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:23:44 PM

i do transfers go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046204.new#new
paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:45:34 AM

There is a prominent seller on CryptoThrift with 700+ positive feedback who is now offering to purchase on your behalf from eBay and other PayPal accepting sites in exchange for BTC.  
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/paypal-fiat/customamount-order-your-whatever-you-want-using-paypal-129088/
Escrow can be used on CryptoThrift (up to 30 days) so you can leave your BTC in escrow until you receive your item from eBay or wherever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: