Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: กิิ               GorillaBucks                       No Mining               กิิ  (Read 5976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:27:08 PM

3 days left

elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:55:57 AM

I ordered on April 30th.

Long way to AUS for that bloody letter..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:56:31 AM

I ordered on April 30th.

Long way to AUS for that bloody letter..

Coins are already in your address, so when you actually get the letter doesn't matter. They've all been sent out so far, though

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:58:56 AM

3 days left

I put my order in last night and used MMXIV to purchase them. I figured why not play the long term game.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:30:43 AM

Spots, I am still having a memory leak build error on the GorillaBucks wallet for the PI 2.

Tried it again with the latest source today. I am able to run Teeth build directly before this one.

Any chance you have had a go at it yet? Not a show stopper, just a nice to have.

Cheers.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 05:05:16 AM

Spots, I am still having a memory leak build error on the GorillaBucks wallet for the PI 2.

Tried it again with the latest source today. I am able to run Teeth build directly before this one.

Any chance you have had a go at it yet? Not a show stopper, just a nice to have.

Cheers.

Try the script in my PM

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:16:59 AM

Sorry, I'm still a noob. I started the GB wallet and there was a message that said to wait for a thumbs up in the lower right corner. I've been waiting all day and all I have is a checkmark. How long is it supposed to take?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:11:19 AM

Sorry, I'm still a noob. I started the GB wallet and there was a message that said to wait for a thumbs up in the lower right corner. I've been waiting all day and all I have is a checkmark. How long is it supposed to take?

GorillaBucks blockchain will be moving again on May 10th when the enrollment ends - Until then, please hold tight. The checkmark is for a good amount of connections; the Thumps Up is for synced

azmojo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:38:39 PM

So are the people who got in early cloud staking now while I cannot?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
rastapirataroberto

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 01:54:27 PM

In fact the coins, even if it's full pos, has to be mined in the beginning..
so what does no mining mean? Cheesy

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

Howdy guys.
Received my Gorillabucks letter in the mail yesterday. synced up the wallet on my remote staking PC (Than had what I like to call a Meditation Cig break) and carefully entered the enormous Private key. Everything going smoothly so far on my end, Now I am just waiting for the gates to open on the 10th.

Feeling good about this. Keep up the work dev.

Side note. I think pulling all this MMXIV out of the wild is doing wonders for the market over the last 10 days. I kind of wish I waited until the last day to buy my Bucks so I could of keep staking in the meantime.
azmojo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:21:23 PM

Howdy guys.
Received my Gorillabucks letter in the mail yesterday. synced up the wallet on my remote staking PC (Than had what I like to call a Meditation Cig break) and carefully entered the enormous Private key. Everything going smoothly so far on my end, Now I am just waiting for the gates to open on the 10th.

Side note. I think pulling all this MMXIV out of the wild is doing wonders for the market over the last 10 days. I kind of wish I waited until the last day to buy my Bucks so I could of keep staking in the meantime.

So did you get a thumbs up? Or is it OK to enter the key without the thumbs up? I thought the message said to wait for the thumbs up.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
sneakgeekz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:33:13 PM

Howdy guys.

So did you get a thumbs up? Or is it OK to enter the key without the thumbs up? I thought the message said to wait for the thumbs up.

No sure if it is ok but when it looked like my wallet syncing was stuck I restarted it and the thumbs up message went away. I entered my key and staked a tiny amount .021903 bucks off of my a 100 buck balance.

I have a thumbs up now.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:36:56 AM

Don't sweat it until May 10th. I'm really only moving the chain to send coins around until the enrollment phase ends and I put the Pure PoS scheme into effect. Don't want to waste PoW blocks before anyone has any exchange or wallet to send them to

Don't worry, it's halted on purpose  Wink

The private keys from your letters are also staking on the cloud, so don't worry about constantly running the wallet until May 10th when we add it to GorillaEx on your local PC after you have imported

I'll be sending all of you an email on May 10th to describe the PoS plan for the network to not stall after the enrollment phase

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:18:27 AM

Extended to the 12th to coincide with GorillaEx progress

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

Extended to the 12th to coincide with GorillaEx progress

Great to know thanks Cheesy I have been trying to gather more funds to get more so a couple of extra days will help
azmojo

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:27:51 AM

Don't sweat it until May 10th. I'm really only moving the chain to send coins around until the enrollment phase ends and I put the Pure PoS scheme into effect. Don't want to waste PoW blocks before anyone has any exchange or wallet to send them to

The private keys from your letters are also staking on the cloud, so don't worry about constantly running the wallet until May 10th when we add it to GorillaEx on your local PC after you have imported

I'll be sending all of you an email on May 10th to describe the PoS plan for the network to not stall after the enrollment phase
Thanks, I'm still trying to find the answer to whether or not I can enter the key into the wallet without a thumbs up showing in the wallet.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:36:36 AM

Thanks, I'm still trying to find the answer to whether or not I can enter the key into the wallet without a thumbs up showing in the wallet.

Yes. That is not creating a new transaction; that is 100% local

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:41:33 PM

I was a bit worried when I saw the chain stopped at block 9905. Thank you for letting us know, that that is done on purpose, and all is well.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:45:03 PM

Spots if you need any info posted for gorilla bucks, email me as my site is #1 result for search "gorilla bucks coin" , and "gorillabucks coin" on google. You might want to make an acct at my site and update even faster. Just letting you know. It might even be a much better forum than BCT to get the word out about anything your doing, as Im always on the first page for google for any coin search. Ill try not to ban you too many times a year Wink

Also search result #1,2,3 and 4 for google searches "gorilla teeth coin" and "gorillateeth coin" on google. So, you cant be a dick to me anymore, but everyone else is fair game ..LMFAO!

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gorilla+teeth+coin

Vegas BABY!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: