Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of algorithm?
X11 - Easy POW/POS type of coin - 37 (40.2%)
X11 - Only POW - 6 (6.5%)
X11 - Only POS - 49 (53.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BTX] | X11 | LUCKY BLOCKS - C-CEX - PM TEAM SETUP.  (Read 39711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:51:39 PM

I was out all day, did ccex fix the chain?
And why price is so low?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:53:34 PM

if you have at least 50 000 coins you have chance to win 5000 coins
if you have at least 100 000 coins you have chance to win 15 000 coins
if you have at least 300 000 coins you have chance to win 60 000 coins

other then that, you can have normal POS blocks too.
I am sorry for my many questions and my bad English but really I am new to staking and mining I just trade and this is my first time to think about stoking or mining so My knowledge about them is almost nothing. I hope I learn some thing in the coming days and get some profits too

I have one more question how many coins should be the normal POS blocks

Thanks for your answers

The stake rate is 20% annually.  Your coins will earn stake rewards of varying amounts based on their current staking age when awarded and it should average out to 20% per year regardless of the number of coins staked.

You have an opportunity to earn a lucky block along with the 20% stake rate. The first threshold is GREATER than 50,000 so don't stake exactly that amount--stake a little more. The second one is greater than or equal to 100K and less than 300K. The last one is greater than or equal to 300K. These amounts need to be in one address/transaction to qualify so having two addresses with 50,001 will give you two chances at the 5K lucky block versus one address of 100,002 coins which will only give you one chance at the 15K and 5K lucky blocks.

As already stated, this is NOT POW where each block is 1 minute apart on average. The block chain may appear stuck but it's going to take longer at times until more people are staking. It doesn't matter whether it takes 1 minute or 1 hour, your staked coins are earning their 20% based on stake age and you will get the same coins once they do stake.

Everyone needs to be patient for a few days while things stabilize. In the interim, we can easily update the wallet with new graphics and start discussing future features. Placebo and the current developer do not owe us anything else and should be thanked for getting us this far. Let everyone know we have a new coin that just entered POS and wins Lucky Blocks of 5K, 15K, and 60K.  As Placebo stated, once there is consistent volume, we can ask Bittrex and the other exchanges to add it again which will drive up visibility and demand.

+100

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MCDev

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:57:14 PM

Im not happy to admit it, but looks like massive dump is just begun..  Sad
There's just a few buy orders and we're on 10 satoshi.. It's sad, cause im interested in btx..

Am I missing something... I don't see 10 Sats... I'm seeing LS at 50 - 64

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:02:20 PM

i got like 5 transactions for like 90k BTX  that are marked as conflicted they were there the other day and then everytime i staked the wallet would go out of sync everything i mine is invalid, and now i lost 90k deposits from c-cex that are marked conflicted heres the tx info on one of the 5 someone please help did i lose these coins? That would of made my 300k staking. ugh....

You need to contact C-CEX and ask them to investigate any withdrawals you made to your wallet. They sent coins on the wrong block chain and just fixed it yesterday.  Since they are now on a different block chain (the correct one), those coins have to be sent to you again on the correct block chain. Submit a ticket and ask them to check your account.
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

My pos is working, I'm receiving many small txi I'm at block 3028

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:06:10 PM

Im not happy to admit it, but looks like massive dump is just begun..  Sad
There's just a few buy orders and we're on 10 satoshi.. It's sad, cause im interested in btx..

Buy it all--that's a steal. You are going to make AT LEAST 20% on those coins by staking and holding.  When we build a web site and when we get a dev/timeline for the extra features, it will take off.  This is the best deal ever--you have a higher opportunity to earn lucky blocks because there is less competition and you can hit those thresholds easier because the coin is so cheap.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

I am sorry for my many questions and my bad English but really I am new to staking and mining I just trade and this is my first time to think about stoking or mining so My knowledge about them is almost nothing. I hope I learn some thing in the coming days and get some profits too

Thanks for your answers

The stake rate is 20% annually.  Your coins will earn stake rewards of varying amounts based on their current staking age when awarded and it should average out to 20% per year regardless of the number of coins staked.

You have an opportunity to earn a lucky block along with the 20% stake rate. The first threshold is GREATER than 50,000 so don't stake exactly that amount--stake a little more. The second one is greater than or equal to 100K and less than 300K. The last one is greater than or equal to 300K. These amounts need to be in one address/transaction to qualify so having two addresses with 50,001 will give you two chances at the 5K lucky block versus one address of 100,002 coins which will only give you one chance at the 15K and 5K lucky blocks.

As already stated, this is NOT POW where each block is 1 minute apart on average. The block chain may appear stuck but it's going to take longer at times until more people are staking. It doesn't matter whether it takes 1 minute or 1 hour, your staked coins are earning their 20% based on stake age and you will get the same coins once they do stake.  (Example: if they staked every 1 minute, you would only get 1/5th of the number of coins as if they staked every 5 minutes)

With POS, coins accrue staking age up to 14 days. If you keep them staking, you will not reach your max staking age for 14 days. if they stake any time before that, you will get your 20% on average. We don't need extra transactions to "speed things up."

Everyone needs to be patient for a few days while things stabilize. In the interim, we can easily update the wallet with new graphics and start discussing future features. Placebo and the current developer do not owe us anything else and should be thanked for getting us this far. Let everyone know we have a new coin that just entered POS and wins Lucky Blocks of 5K, 15K, and 60K.  As Placebo stated, once there is consistent volume, we can ask Bittrex and the other exchanges to add it again which will drive up visibility and demand.

Heyy... A level headed person 😌 where'd you come from? Bring more of you 😆
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:07:43 PM

All these problems with the wallet sync are penalizing this coin.

There are no problems--leave the wallet alone--it's fine.  This is POS, not POW.  Block rewards are no longer every minute.  They will take as long as they need to and regardless if it's 1 minute, 1 day, or 10 days, you will still earn your 20% stake rate based on the age of your coins.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:09:20 PM

i got like 5 transactions for like 90k BTX  that are marked as conflicted they were there the other day and then everytime i staked the wallet would go out of sync everything i mine is invalid, and now i lost 90k deposits from c-cex that are marked conflicted heres the tx info on one of the 5 someone please help did i lose these coins? That would of made my 300k staking. ugh....

You need to contact C-CEX and ask them to investigate any withdrawals you made to your wallet. They sent coins on the wrong block chain and just fixed it yesterday.  Since they are now on a different block chain (the correct one), those coins have to be sent to you again on the correct block chain. Submit a ticket and ask them to check your account.

C-CEX should already fix it, as that was fixed last night.
MCDev

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:09:31 PM

Good!!

One thing I found out and this is because I have quite a few daemons running on *nix vms... the windows wallet lost it's connections and I kept waiting for it to reconnect and resync.  I finally just exited the wallet and reopened it... resynced in a flash and picked up the 7 connections.... Just remember to unlock your wallet for staking if you do the same.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rpandassociates

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:10:43 PM

They were in my wallet the other day and staking just fine.

Then my wallet went out of sync i shut it down
When i restarted it i got a error cannot load blockdata something or another error
So i went into the appdata/roaming folder and deleted everything except the wallet.dat

when i restarted the QT those 5 transactions are marked "conflicted"
Example
Date: 5/1/2015 21:59
To: XUaurHK99nxxqEAccJ1CBqngTB9iS52QQx (own address)
Credit: 4989.90 BTX
Net amount: +4989.90 BTX
Transaction ID: aaa1fa4cc92056d50822aa2139e1ab7eac60f3f9d10dfb53924aec22f6e430fd

and everything i stake is marked generated but not accepted

very frustrating....
bamrieid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:12:23 PM

Thanks for your answers

As already stated, this is NOT POW where each block is 1 minute apart on average. The block chain may appear stuck but it's going to take longer at times until more people are staking. It doesn't matter whether it takes 1 minute or 1 hour, your staked coins are earning their 20% based on stake age and you will get the same coins once they do stake.  (Example: if they staked every 1 minute, you would only get 1/5th of the number of coins as if they staked every 5 minutes)

With POS, coins accrue staking age up to 14 days. If you keep them staking, you will not reach your max staking age for 14 days. if they stake any time before that, you will get your 20% on average. We don't need extra transactions to "speed things up."

Thanks
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:14:03 PM

Thanks - some people are unfamiliar with POS and believe the BTX blockchain will continue to increment every minute as it did under POW.

I've reviewed the code; the 20% is there, the 14-day maximum stake age is there. The Lucky Block rewards are there. Stake your coins, sit back, and relax. Start thinking about ways to improve the coin and increase visibility while you earn your 20%.
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

placebo, they "fixed" mine last night along with the others but they didn't return 4 transactions with 800K extra coins in them until I asked them to look at them again.  After review, they agreed they were also sent to the wrong block chain.  The coins may already be in rpandassociates wallet on C-CEX.  If not, he can submit a ticket.
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:19:49 PM

Good!!

One thing I found out and this is because I have quite a few daemons running on *nix vms... the windows wallet lost it's connections and I kept waiting for it to reconnect and resync.  I finally just exited the wallet and reopened it... resynced in a flash and picked up the 7 connections.... Just remember to unlock your wallet for staking if you do the same.

This is a great point!  If you encrypted your wallet, you will need to unlock it for staking whenever you restart it.  You can hover your mouse over the icons at the bottom right corner to get details.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:21:55 PM

placebo, they "fixed" mine last night along with the others but they didn't return 4 transactions with 800K extra coins in them until I asked them to look at them again.  After review, they agreed they were also sent to the wrong block chain.  The coins may already be in rpandassociates wallet on C-CEX.  If not, he can submit a ticket.

Yes, he need to check himself of course.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:25:12 PM

Thanks - some people are unfamiliar with POS and believe the BTX blockchain will continue to increment every minute as it did under POW.

I've reviewed the code; the 20% is there, the 14-day maximum stake age is there. The Lucky Block rewards are there. Stake your coins, sit back, and relax. Start thinking about ways to improve the coin and increase visibility while you earn your 20%.

GREAT, so everything is checked and we should be able to get it back on Bittrex. I've no clue why this coin dropped? Maybe because people don't understand the POS logic and think that the coin was broken again, i don't know. Bot come on 50M coins and trading at 50 sats, so 25 BTC, are you making fun here???
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:34:50 PM

GREAT, so everything is checked and we should be able to get it back on Bittrex. I've no clue why this coin dropped? Maybe because people don't understand the POS logic and think that the coin was broken again, i don't know. Bot come on 50M coins and trading at 50 sats, so 25 BTC, are you making fun here???

It will be fine. Think we need to ask the Dev to update the wallet with the new graphics provided here as soon as possible and add a minting tab to the wallet if not too much work (can take from other POS coin wallets). It would also be nice to fix the dark text on dark background for the address info on the transactions tab.

A fresh, new BTX topic would be helpful. We need to ask Bittrex and the other Exchanges to add it and as you mentioned, get a web site up and running.  The community needs to start offering ideas for what they would like to see so a new road map can be created (or leverage the previous one with modifications).

You did a great job getting this rolling; it's going to take a little time to get it moving and the lucky block rewards for the next 30 days is a great selling point. We do need a "clean" topic here since this is now a NEW coin just entering the POS stage. New investors need current information on the current coin without all of the old baggage.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:44:51 PM

All the POS blocks were now generated by me. So what i did was withdraw 6 times coins from C-CEX and now all those 6 addresses created POS blocks, but that means that i have to wait x number of hours to get new POS blocks, so basically if everybody was withdrawing their coins from C-CEX around the same time then you will have a lot of POS blocks in a certain frame and then 2 hours of nothing.
Diggio

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:52:12 PM

They were in my wallet the other day and staking just fine.
very frustrating....

rpandassociates, POS (staking) did not even start for BTX until block 2880 which was only 173 blocks ago (within the last 12 hours or so).  Before that, the coin was only POW (Proof of Work).

Yesterday in this topic (a few pages back), placebo provided a new secondary node that should be used along with the primary node to ensure your wallet is on the correct blockchain:

BitcoinTX.conf
addnode=107.170.57.24
addnode=178.62.235.171

Check the previous pages for instructions to clear out everything but your wallet.dat and add this file.  Restart your wallet and allow it to catch up.  You are now on the correct block chain but since your wallet retains those old entries, they will probably still show as conflicted.

Now, log into C-CEX and see if your account there has those coins.  C-CEX cancelled any withdrawals sent to the incorrect blockchain and placed those coins back into everyone's wallets.  If there, you can simply withdraw them again.

Now, make sure your wallet is "unlocked for staking" if you have encrypted it and sit back and wait.  Your coins should start staking and you'll see the indicator at bottom right show that and hovering over it will display your stake weight.  You won't earn stakes with every block but your stakes when earned should average 20% per year.

Hope this helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: