Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!!  (Read 27123 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:09:58 PM

the dev seems inexperienced and caused these issues, i mean how can you release a pos coin without running a checkpointing wallet, nor controlling the checkpoints private key. I guess he discovered it after the fact and had to fork to add a new checkpointing key. But again first thing you do when forking is to alert exchanges!

luckily all this can still be fixed!

also that block explorer is the worst ever, i bet it's running from a home computer  Grin

You ever think he is new to pos code?
Anon is so copy/paste it's not even funny.

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megastake (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:20:29 PM

Everything should be all set. Just update to 1.2.0.0. And add the check pointing node.

Now that this is out of the way we can move on to bigger and better things.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Been 2 hours now, still no sign.

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

I thought there might of been due to the last few pages. I'll wait. cheers.

Look in the "Transactions" page on Suprnova. Does the withdrawal transaction have a TX ID assigned? If not, your coins are stuck at Surpnova, and you need to contact OC. That's happens fropm time to time.

Just my 2 cents.

... this space is not for rent ...
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:41:18 PM

Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

Look in the "Transactions" page on Suprnova. Does the withdrawal transaction have a TX ID assigned? If not, your coins are stuck at Surpnova, and you need to contact OC. That's happens fropm time to time.

Just my 2 cents.

It has a TX ID assigned, but in the block column next to it, it says: n/a. there's no block number assigned to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:01:46 PM

Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I am sorry for the issues you guys have experienced.

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Bittrex c-cex and my wallet are all on the same block.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

stuck at block 5528 uploaded new wallet and put in just this addnode.  apears stuck. I had coins staking mabie they are the cause... will see when they free up.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:05:01 PM

Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

stuck at block 5528 uploaded new wallet and put in just this addnode.  apears stuck. I had coins staking mabie they are the cause... will see when they free up.

With the new wallet?

twitter @antiiclimax
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:13:20 PM

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

It has a TX ID assigned, but in the block column next to it, it says: n/a. there's no block number assigned to it.

It means your coins are successfully sent out of Suprnova... The block number is always n/a, only TX ID is important.

I would try to find that TX ID in both available block explorers. But anyway, the best what can be done now - to wait and try to not worry Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Megastake PiStaker now on sale! http://pistaker.com

daveolake

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:15:56 PM

addnode=178.62.40.227

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

With the new wallet?
yes.... trying fresh install will see how it goes when i put my wallet dat back in
daveolake

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:21:25 PM

addnode=178.62.40.227

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

With the new wallet?
yes.... trying fresh install will see how it goes when i put my wallet dat back in
ok fixed... fresh new wallet sinked... put in wallet data... lost my staking coins... ran repairwallet got them back, all good... thanks.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:51:17 PM

Woops, sent these coins from my 1.1 ver wallet to Trex... am I screwed?

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

Uh I think repairwallet should work as it won't be redeemed on the other end.

twitter @antiiclimax
dannygroove

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:04:09 AM

Deleting everything but the wallet.dat and resynching worked for me.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:10:59 AM

do i need the new wallet or just change addnodes in conf file?

**edit***
just re-downloaded wallet. cleaned out everything in roaming, added wallet.dat/addnodes, all is good.

I like tacos!
Megastake (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:17:38 AM

Woops, sent these coins from my 1.1 ver wallet to Trex... am I screwed?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/syclone1012/megas_zps6yu7xelz.jpg

Use the repairwallet command. Then upgrade to 1.2.0.0
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:08:10 AM

Done and I now have my coins back...thanks guys!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:50:00 AM

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

It means your coins are successfully sent out of Suprnova... The block number is always n/a, only TX ID is important.

I would try to find that TX ID in both available block explorers. But anyway, the best what can be done now - to wait and try to not worry Smiley

I just check my C-CEX wallet, still no joy, here's my TX ID details: http://blocks.suprnova.cc:7478/tx/71710d65a1990b74d4752c393368da984db26371b2d27fdc7200d26bee7ce1a6

Anyone have any ideas?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:08:56 AM

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

I just check my C-CEX wallet, still no joy, here's my TX ID details: http://blocks.suprnova.cc:7478/tx/71710d65a1990b74d4752c393368da984db26371b2d27fdc7200d26bee7ce1a6

Anyone have any ideas?

speak to ocminer and see what info he can pull up on the transaction.
Using the explorer, does it show the input as redeemed when you look up the txid?

twitter @antiiclimax
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:27:19 AM

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone have any ideas?

Using the explorer, does it show the input as redeemed when you look up the txid?

I just sent OC a message.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

snortex

Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:55:05 AM

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone have any ideas?

I just sent OC a message.

There could an issue on c-cex side so it worth to open a support ticket for them as well.

I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: