Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller left himself positive trust using an alt account  (Read 3649 times)
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

Quickseller: Did you sell the account in question, and did that account consequently leave you positive feedback?
Im sorry but that is none of your business.

You're a lying sack of shit, on default trust, who is not only selling forum accounts, but gaming the trust system.
Yeah, it's my business.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:39:49 PM

Quickseller: Did you sell the account in question, and did that account consequently leave you positive feedback?

You're a lying sack of shit, on default trust, who is not only selling forum accounts, but gaming the trust system.
Yeah, it's my business.
Post from your main account and I might reconsider.
Quickerseller (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:40:06 PM

Supa please fuck off out of my thread before you get friendlychemist'ed, literally the most annoying scammer on the planet. Your shitposting is detracting from the issue at hand.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:47:49 PM

Supa please fuck off out of my thread before you get friendlychemist'ed, literally the most annoying scammer on the planet. Your shitposting is detracting from the issue at hand.

I am not Supa. But impressive SR ref, you gonna hire R&W to do the deed, like the other badass?

http://s3.postimg.org/skwj2kj7n/ross1.jpg

@Quickseller: Why? You're not posting from your main account.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:54:19 PM

Please pay attention to the thread. Quickseller sold an account and the account then left him positive trust. He can deny that the account was his but this can be proved very simply, so I will wait for Quickseller to be honest and let us know what exactly happened with that account and the feedback he recently received from it.

You keep making insubstantial claims, please provide proof rather than spewing what appears to be nonsense.

TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:07:24 PM

[...]
You keep making insubstantial claims, please provide proof rather than spewing what appears to be nonsense.

But Quickseller is not denying this "nonsense."

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

Quote from: Quickseller link=topic=1040812.msg11222397#msg11222397
How would you possibly have additional information then what you had when the OP was published now then what you had when the OP was made?

It seems to me that you are simply trolling.
Why don't you bother to answer the question asshole?

If you don't think I can find your main account then you are sorely mistaken. Just because you likely paid the tor tax and are hiding behind tor doesn't mean I can't figure out who you are.
Quickerseller (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:26:50 PM

How would you possibly have additional information then what you had when the OP was published now then what you had when the OP was made?

If you don't think I can find your main account then you are sorely mistaken. Just because you likely paid the tor tax and are hiding behind tor doesn't mean I can't figure out who you are.

Why would I care In fact why do you care so much what my alt is so you can give me negative trust, for what exactly?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:30:01 PM

Why would I care In fact why do you care so much what my alt is so you can give me negative trust, for what exactly?

What is the point of hiding jackass? I know with a good amount of certainty that I already gave your account negative feedback, most likely recently. Probably within the last few weeks.

Your account can't get anymore negative feedback from me, at least not more that can do additional damage to it.
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:02:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

Look at his unconfirmed feedback there is a positive trust from deluxeCITY that says "Was escrow for a trade for me, very professional service will use again for sure. A + ".

deluxeCITY is an alt of Quickseller. He left himself positive trust and should be removed from the trust system as his sent feedback cannot be trusted if he is leaving himself fake feedback.
I'm confused about why will he do it ?
there's no point in it!
He is already a Trusted Escrow so some more feedback about being escrow won't increase anything.
The account deluxeCITY is not in DefaultTrust , so it doesn't matter either. Why is it a big deal anyway?
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:39:22 PM

[...]What is the point of hiding jackass?[...]

Hmm.  Good question.
And why are you not posting from your main account? This is the first post from Quickseller (edited multiple times as the sales progressed):

[...]
I am selling my full member account

Starting at .135 BTC for full member accounts (one available)
  • .135 for 140+ activity accounts one available

There are a lot of signature campaigns open now. You can see how much you can potentially make from signature campaigns here. It is rumored that more signature campaigns will be opening up in the future (primarily one major pay per post campaign)

Most prices can be discussed/negotiated.
[...]
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:18:57 PM

[...]What is the point of hiding jackass?[...]

Hmm.  Good question.
And why are you not posting from your main account? This is the first post from Quickseller (edited multiple times as the sales progressed):

[...]
I am selling my full member account

Starting at .135 BTC for full member accounts (one available)
  • .135 for 140+ activity accounts one available

There are a lot of signature campaigns open now. You can see how much you can potentially make from signature campaigns here. It is rumored that more signature campaigns will be opening up in the future (primarily one major pay per post campaign)

Most prices can be discussed/negotiated.
[...]

IIRC Quickseller sold his account. I think it was Legendary. I saw a post of his saying about this. Will post the link if I find it.

BespokeServicesLTD

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:23:49 PM

IIRC Quickseller sold his account. I think it was Legendary. I saw a post of his saying about this. Will post the link if I find it.

Was it a "Trusted" account?  Do you remember the nick? Cheesy
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:55:39 PM

I'm fairly certain I know whose alt it is and whose alt it isn't. Don't think it's worth sharing it.

Quickseller, I recommend you just state: "The account was mine" or "The account was never mine" to avoid unnecessary arguments starting.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:32:32 PM

I'm fairly certain I know whose alt it is and whose alt it isn't. Don't think it's worth sharing it.

Quickseller, I recommend you just state: "The account was mine" or "The account was never mine" to avoid unnecessary arguments starting.
As I have mentioned previously, it really isn't anyone's business which accounts I own currently or what I have owned in the past. All I will say that I do not own any account that I have received trust from and all the trust I have on my profile was either the result of a trade or the result of someone leaving unsolicited feedback.

As others have pointed out the sections that deluxeCITY has posted in are different then the ones I frequent and I appearently take care about spelling in grammar while he appearently does not.

Nothing about the situation is against the rules nor is it scammy behavior nor is it unethical
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 05:22:54 PM

Was it a "Trusted" account?  Do you remember the nick? Cheesy

I don't think so. Nope, I don't.

Just to clarify: Quickseller is now his main account. The account in question was the one he (probably) used earlier(his first account maybe). AFAIK he is now using Quickseller as his main. I guess it is because Quickseller is more trusted than his first account.

tl;dr: Quickseller is most probably the main.

BespokeServicesLTD

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:37:30 PM

^
If by "main account" you mean "account being used now," then this is my main account Undecided
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

^
If by "main account" you mean "account being used now," then this is my main account Undecided

No but it can happen. The "account he is giving more importance to" is the "account he is using now".

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:04:40 PM

As others have pointed out the sections that deluxeCITY has posted in are different then the ones I frequent and I appearently take care about spelling in grammar while he appearently does not.

Nothing about the situation is against the rules nor is it scammy behavior nor is it unethical

lol and double lol.  sorry, couldn't help but point out the irony in this failed quickseller masterbation.  love that he managed to do a spelling and grammar fail in the very sentence in which he was stroking himself about spelling and grammar ...back to our regularly scheduled mudslinging controversy ...

Was it a "Trusted" account?  Do you remember the nick? Cheesy

I don't think so. Nope, I don't.

Just to clarify: Quickseller is now his main account. The account in question was the one he (probably) used earlier(his first account maybe). AFAIK he is now using Quickseller as his main. I guess it is because Quickseller is more trusted than his first account.

tl;dr: Quickseller is most probably the main.

MZ, I know you're always careful to support whoever you see as the most powerful in a given context, but how on earth would you have any information about what account the person known (inter alia) as Quickseller considers to be his "main account"?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:55:47 PM

Is he trusted?

Who the hell is this guy?

How many deals are phony or fabricated who knows?

He is already a Trusted Escrow...

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: